2010-04-23 JVM: Tommy Croslin's Attorney Speaks

Why a grandma would do this?

Tired of lying.... from everyone
feed-up...
frustration........
speculation...knows (of)the whole cast of characters

New York Lawyer .... that is why I can understand him..

Tommy's attorney speaks clearly, breath of fresh air..

Yes, if you look past the fact that he is just going to say what is in his client's interest. Defense attorney in an active case of someone who is clearly in LE's crosshairs=Spin.

Atty to JVM: paraphrasing - yr familiar w/the phrase "emotional IQ?"

I'll go on record here - I think Tommy's atty is a breath of fresh air!

I think it is too much to expect him to comment on things that could incriminate his client or hinder the investigation.

fwiw, i believe he is pretty spot on about Flo, too.

I just wasted about 28 minutes of my life to hear an attorney say he can't answer :banghead:

Why a grandma would do this?

Tired of lying.... from everyone
feed-up...
frustration........
speculation...knows (of)the whole cast of characters

Maybe a grandmother that knows it's better for kids to have consequences for what they do. Maybe a grandmother who thinks the death of a child crosses a line.

I hope LE found something at this recent search - if not it seems to me this whole deal was most likely based on a fishing story and nothing else.

Just logged on and hope I'm not repeating. Wow, Tommy's attorney is from New York. I'll bet he feels like he just dropped into a foreign country. How does he even interpret anything his client is trying to say?

OMG I actually like a defense attorney. He seems like he has a heart. Says it's hard to relate to these people (Croslin clan) because their emotional i.q. is different than most peoples.

Ah, there it is. Now I have to go look that up. Emotional IQ "different". Wow.

Just logged on and hope I'm not repeating. Wow, Tommy's attorney is from New York. I'll bet he feels like he just dropped into a foreign country. How does he even interpret anything his client is trying to say?

was clear about experiencing some probs w/that

I just wasted about 28 minutes of my life to hear an attorney say he can't answer :banghead:

I think his goal was to discredit Granny Flo as she is implicating Tommy (his client) is guilty.

Best known tactic for defense attys.....discredit anyone making your client look guilty....O.....and misdirection. Watch as I make this huge elephant in the room disappear.

OMG I actually like a defense attorney. He seems like he has a heart. Says it's hard to relate to these people (Croslin clan) because their emotional i.q. is different than most peoples.

is this a peek into his defense strategy or his professional opinion I wonder?

Was Haleigh overdosed. JW will not answer. Can't jeopardize investigation. He knows ToC's theory.

So, he is saying tommy not involved (with the murder) and has a theory of how Haleigh died. The Attorney is NOT saying that tommy did not help hide Haleigh. We do not know yet if Tommy physically was there or not.

How did Tommy get that thar fancy pants lawyer from New York?

Does he have a wife named Lisa?

I think his goal was to discredit Granny Flo as she is implicating Tommy (his client) is guilty.

Best known tactic for defense attys.....discredit anyone making your client look guilty....O.....and misdirection. Watch as I make this huge elephant in the room disappear.

Thank you kindly for your reply I was hoping he was going to say something factual that would discredit the G maw from tenn. Granted I was up getting my son a snack but I never really heard him directly discredit her with any facts

If he did can someone please tell me what he said could have missed it while getting the bot a snack

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back