2010.05.01 Thank you Levi Page

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by butterfly1978, May 1, 2010.

1. butterfly1978

butterfly1978 New Member

I wanted to start a thread to thank Levi for all he does here, as well as tell him what a wonderful job he is doing keeping Haleigh's case out there. Thank you for answering our many questions, thank you for the radio show and thanks for loving Haleigh and helping find justice for her.

We love you and appreciate you so very much.
    You ROCK!!!

2. Loading...

3. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Levi,
    Thanks for answering our questions, asking people about our questions and being truthful in your reporting.
    Please never go for ratings over truth, it only bites you in the end like some others we have been listening to.
    Love your show and your answers on here.
    Thanks again!

4. butterfly1978

butterfly1978 New Member

I should have also mentioned your work in other cases as well such as Caylee. Thanks for all you do.

5. Levi

Levi New Member

Thank you two for the compliments! That made my day. I hope you guys are having a great weekend.

6. SondraK

SondraK New Member

Bless you, Levi for your continued search for truth and justice. It is more appreciated than you will ever know. Many thanks

7. gogrannypop

gogrannypop Call Me Butter, I'm On A Roll

Levi, you are one of the few remaining "investigative" reporters. I appreciate your honesty, integrity and hard work. You are to be commended for your diligence and being a voice for those that cannot speak.

8. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

BBM

That is what impresses me the most about Levi. Keep up the great work!

9. Whisperer

Whisperer New Member

I'm to happy to see that you are getting meida recognition for your work. It would be interesting to know how you got started. For how ever it was, we all benefit. Great work and much appreciated.

10. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

Levi,

Thank you for keeping Haleigh's story out there, this is the only way things get solved is to keep asking the questions. You are the voice for those who can't speak for themselves and I know it is appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Bern

11. KOOL LOOK

KOOL LOOK ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,

Love to Praise and give Adoration, Levi keep investigating, and especially I saw you on TV the other night, and knew you were asking questions directly from "Us" posters requests of you. I thought that was sooo sweet.

To Thine Self always Be True You, caring for those littlier, weaker and in need of an advocate. You will soar with the Eagles. Passions run high with Haleighs case, but all in all, its because "We" all do care. That thought helps me keep grounded and balanced. Hugs to Levi, Hugs to all the kind members too!

12. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Thank you Levi! I pray that someday your work in finding out the truth about what happened to Haleigh will help lead to finding her. :blowkiss:

13. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

Thank you Levi for all you do! (especially for Haleigh). I have enjoyed your work and I hope to continue to enjoy it for a very long time (hopefully on other cases because I"m praying that Haleigh's gets justice soon). Take care!

14. littebudot

littebudot New Member

Thank you Levi!! You do a great job!

15. butterfly1978

butterfly1978 New Member

Another great show tonight Levi. Thank you for asking our questions from WS! You are truly a blessing

16. littebudot

littebudot New Member

Sure enjoyed the show!!

17. suspicious1

suspicious1 New Member

LEVI- You did a great job, Babe! Keep up the good work...We are learning a lot from your shows.

18. Whisperer

Whisperer New Member

Dropping by to say that you are a terrific host...Love Your Show.

19. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

Thank you Levi for keeping Haleigh in the news & for looking @ the whole picture. It would be easy to follow the pack & not question the motives of certain players, but you keep things nice & balanced. Thanks also, for interviewing Misty's grandmother. She certainly gave us some new things to think about.

20. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

21. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

Thank you so much for the fantastic show tonight Levi! You brought us so much more insight by interviewing Mrs. Hollars.

I am especially appreciative that you were able to find out who told her to tell TN and GGS to go the river before the LE search.

Have a wonderful evening!