2010.05.02 More Jail Audio Of Tommy Croslin

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
More Jail Video/Audio of Tommy Croslin
Posted on May 2nd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
"Snip" http://www..net/124451

Warning may contain adult language!

The date is not know of the audio, it is said it was prior to the latest search. It is between Tommy Croslin, Lindsey Croslin, and Hank Sr. Croslin. Seems as if this call was placed before Lindsey went to MA to visit with Timmy and Chelsea
Tommy wants Lindsey to visit Misty and also that Misty's attorney may not want to represent her any longer.
Misty and Tommy may be on the same floor of the jail, she yells out she loves him in hopes he can hear it. (Maybe they have been passing notes to compare what they are telling LE?)

It also sounds as if LP is helping Lindsey get on her feet. Tommy tells her she need to apply for daycare and get back to work and not count on that guy. IMO, that guy is LP. She said it would not make sense to get a job now since she is going to MA.

Tommy also said that his lawyer is talking to the state about a deal. Lindsey mentions....boy if I could just say here now what I want to say to the world.
Lindsey slips and says LP will be the one paying Tommy's bond. Tommy feels LP only wants to do it for publicity, but he will go with it anyway.

Tommy says after his poly his BOND is going to be so high, and he fears he will not get anyone to bond him out.

Tommy says that if he goes to trial he be sentence to 3 yrs. But, his lawyer thinks he can get off in 18 months.

Lindsey tells him Misty has been talking and said that Tommy was drugged up the day Haleigh went missing. Tommy says that he had no pills the day Haleigh went missing and that is why he didn't go to work that day. He also said that even if he was doped up wouldn't interfere with his memory.

In another audio Tommy admits he was high the night that Haleigh went missing.

He keeps whining about how they are going to pay for Tommy’s bond.

There are four sets of audio, here are the links:

More Jail Vid – Tommy Croslin
Posted on May 2nd, 2010

by Simon Barrett in crime (There are two audios at this link.)

"Snip" http://www..net/124451

Tommy Croslin And The Poly (This tape is well worth a listen)
http://www..net/124452

Madness And Mayhem From the Croslin Clan

http://www..net/124454#comment-1612328

Thank you, Concerned Papa! I am off to listen now!

Is it me, or are there quite a few "pregnant pauses"?

Listening again.

No, it isn't just you, snowshuze; there really are lapses in the conversation. I think all of the Croslins are now tired of all of the drama. As am I, I might add!

Someone just needs to tell the truth and get it over with.

Tommy is talking over Lindsey @ 22 seconds...."I just don't want to... <be onto you>?"

@ 3:39 Tommy says "I'm sure she won't get no < expletive deleted> 25 years."

Heh.

I wanna be a fly on the wall when he finds out Hopes sentence.

If she don't know nuthin she can't tell nuthin.

Wish I knew the date of this particular visit. Wouldn't it be ironic if this is simultaneous to Mistys visit to the dock?

Tommy hints a couple of times he might be getting out sooner then people expect.
He says Steve Brown has been visiting him.

The date is not know of the audio, but from the sound of it, it was before the search at the St.John's River.

Tommy tells Lindsey she looks really good, she tells him he needs to shave.

Lindsey sounds a bit irritated in this visit. She starts out complaining about Tommy's facial hair. Tommy is very demanding..tells Lindsey she better call that dude. Asked her about her next visit, she says maybe Mon or Tues. He complains about her spending money and not taking care of the van.
Tommy asked Linsey if she was going to go talk to Misty. Tells her, you don't have to if you don't want to it's not like anyone is forcing you. Lindsay says, I don't know I might. I will be mad if she is lying. Tommy said, yeah I will be mad to.

Tommy tells her she needs Keep a eye on the van...tells her don't lie. Put antifreeze 50/50 get an oil change before you blow it up. Stop being lazy. Lindsey says, maybe lazy with the van but nothing else. Says he is acting like a jerk..that he sounds like the old tommy makes her want to just hang up and leave. She explains to him they wanted her to wait 3 hours for the van and she was with the kids.

Tommy says, I am far from the old Tommy just want you to take care of the vehicle, so you can come visit me and have transportation. Claims he is just tired he got his canteen and was up late last night.

After the little spat, they say they love each other and Lindsey tells him that she is trying to get him out. She hopes he doesn't get a long time.

Tommy talks about missing taking the kids to park, playing ball..he regrets putting himself in there. Lindsey tells him he should of thought about that before he got himself in there.
Tommy now talking about putting his life in Gods hands now and he will not do drugs and be a better person when he gets out.

Tommy feels he is only getting 3 yrs because he hasn't doesn't anything real bad. He said he knows Lindsey will wait for him, she says she will. Lindsey tells him to call her and Chelsea, but to call Chelsea first. Tommy tells her he will call who ever he feels like calling, he will call Lindsey first.

Hank tells him he is barely hanging in there. Austin gets on the phone and tells him he loves him. Hank said he doesn't think he will make it. He can't pay his fines, can't get back to a doctor, trying to get disability, talks about needing surgery and not being able to get it due to no insurance. Also talk about needing to get the pins out of his knee but he can't because Lisa is on probation.

Hank Sr. tells Tommy that Misty may of messed herself up, that Misty's attorney may not want to represent her any longer. He is not sure if he will leave her or not. But that Misty messed herself up, her attorney is mad at her right now, upset about the letters and that Misty did things that he told her not to do.

Tommy says he spoke with S.Brown? that day. Hank feels that Tommy's lawyer is good. Hank doesn't see how she can be charged with all those drug charges, Tommy agrees. Talk about LE needed to charge the dudes that were selling it.
Tommy said he might get out sooner than Hank thinks.

Hank Sr. tells Tommy to Listen tonight because Misty is going to yell through the door and tell him she loves him. It sounds as if they are now on the same floor in the jail. Maybe that is why she asked to be moved? Maybe they are passing letters and that is how they came up with the story about the river?

Tommy said he loves her to, she makes him mad with her making up stories. Tommy blames Misty for putting him in the middle of the drug charges.
Hank Sr. feels she will get 25yrs if they don't find Haleigh. Hank Mentions he feels Misty is holding something back about Ronald, Tommy changes the conversation..says he doesn't know anything about it, it's not his business. Tommy I don't want to get in the middle of it, it's not his problem.

Tommy stll claims he does not know what happen to Haleigh, Tommy gets upset and says if she doesn't FN* know anything how can she tell them anything. He wishes he knew because all this BS would be done. Then he says the truth will come out and they will see they were messing with the wrong people.

He says he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, it upsets him and he is sick of the cop messing with his life and his families.

He says he hopes things work out for Misty. Tommy says sometime you say things that are not true because your upset.

Hank mentions that he gets his check on the 12th and owes Timmy and Lindsey some money.

I really wonder what it is that Misty knows about Ron? Tommy cut Hank Sr. off real quick when Hank Sr. mentioned Ronald.

I think it is quite suspicious how Tommy "forgives" Misty for all her lying. Yeah, two peas in a pod is what I'm thinkin'.

"Snip" http://www..net/124451#comment-1611456

In the second short audio...there are a few things that stuck out to me that were sad.

The way Lindsey lead this conversation...asking questions...in a sly way makes me fell even more now that she is the tipster working with LE IMO.

Find out who did it...

Timmy not coming back to FL, he doesn't like.

Tommy doesn't want to talk about Haleigh...

I guess I can give it a try..

It's out of my hands..

Lindsey says, If it was my little girl I wouldn't care who it was. All they want to do is find Haleigh.

She tells Tommy, it has to do with finding that little girl. I want them to find her, find out who did. Cops will not bother us once they find Haleigh. Once they find anything any little tiny little piece of information.

Tommy says he doesn't even want to talk about that anymore. Pretty much blaming the reason he is in jail is because of Haleigh being missing. Tommy says, that is the only reason they come after us.

Lindsey asked him why he didn't want to talk about Haleigh..she says, why why?

Tommy says he can't stand it no more, he had nothing to do with it..I just don't want to talk about it no more, it's out of my hands, the cops..I can't stand it no more. I guess I can give it a try.

I want her to come home, it's out of my hands, I pray for her every night. I am ready to be back up with my brother and nieces. '

Lindsey says, they are not going to make it in MA long.

Mentions Tim may want to come back to FL from the way he talks.

Tommy tells Lindsey he guarantees Tim will not come back to FL.

To aske Tim why he won't come back, he says Tim doesn't like FL, and the cops always bothering us. Tommy doesn't like FL either.

Lindsey says, IF they find Haleigh they wouldn't bother us anymore.

Tommy says dam cops still going to bother us.

Lindsey says again, no they are not once they find Haleigh.

I've been listening and I gotta say, I feel bad for Lyndsy. I feel like she's trying to do the right thing and be a good wife, but at the same time she wants HaLeigh found.
These tapes are very enlightening and interesting into their dynamics of the marriage.

(BBM)
"Snip" http://www..net/124451#comment-1611456

In the second short audio...there are a few things that stuck out to me that were sad.

The way Lindsey lead this conversation...asking questions...in a sly way makes me fell even more now that she is the tipster working with LE IMO.

Find out who did it...

Timmy not coming back to FL, he doesn't like.

Tommy doesn't want to talk about Haleigh...

I guess I can give it a try..

It's out of my hands..

Lindsey says, If it was my little girl I wouldn't care who it was. All they want to do is find Haleigh.

She tells Tommy, it has to do with finding that little girl. I want them to find her, find out who did. Cops will not bother us once they find Haleigh. Once they find anything any little tiny little piece of information.

Tommy says he doesn't even want to talk about that anymore. Pretty much blaming the reason he is in jail is because of Haleigh being missing. Tommy says, that is the only reason they come after us.

Lindsey asked him why he didn't want to talk about Haleigh..she says, why why?

Tommy says he can't stand it no more, he had nothing to do with it..I just don't want to talk about it no more, it's out of my hands, the cops..I can't stand it no more. I guess I can give it a try.

I want her to come home, it's out of my hands, I pray for her every night. I am ready to be back up with my brother and nieces. '

Lindsey says, they are not going to make it in MA long.

Mentions Tim may want to come back to FL from the way he talks.

Tommy tells Lindsey he guarantees Tim will not come back to FL.

To aske Tim why he won't come back, he says Tim doesn't like FL, and the cops always bothering us. Tommy doesn't like FL either.

Lindsey says, IF they find Haleigh they wouldn't bother us anymore.

Tommy says dam cops still going to bother us.

Lindsey says again, no they are not once they find Haleigh.

I couldn't help but notice the number of times Lindsey mentions finding HaLeigh - IMO she's working with LE (Good girl!). It seems as though she's been coached to apply some pressure by continuously bringing her and Tommy's conversations back to finding HaLeigh... I've never felt or heard the doubt, I'm picking up in her voice, about Tommy's involvement/innocence... JMO ~

"Snip" http://www..net/124452#comment-1611701

This to me is part of the audios that were released this morning. Also, notice that Lindsey talks about the weather snow/freezing weather on the bridge on the way there that day. So, check the weather for Feb...and we should get an idea what day this was. I think she visits on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Lots of good info in this audio if you listen closely.

It also sounds as if LP is helping Lindsey get on her feet. Tommy tells her she need to apply for daycare and get back to work and not count on that guy. IMO, that guy is LP. She said it would not make sense to get a job now since she is going to MA.

Tommy also said that his lawyer is talking to the state about a deal. Lindsey mentions....boy if I could just say here now what I want to say to the world. So, maybe Tommy did crack? Lindsey is worried that they have another charge on Tommy as well. I think she is referring to the BE, he said Misty stayed at his house to. Sounds like he may point the finger at her. But if LE has finger prints...of only Tommy then he can't point at just Misty.

Sounds to me that was before Tommy took his poly. Lindsey slips and says LP will be the one paying Tommy's bond. Tommy feels LP only wants to do it for publicity, but he will go with it anyway.

Lindsey tells him...do you want to lose your lawyer. I wonder why should tell him that? Did Tommy's lawyer say he would drop Tommy if he didn't take the poly? Or Tommy's lawyers is OK with LP being the one to pay for the poly but if he failed he would not represent him. I recall reading that Tommy's lawyer said a few weeks ago he did not represent Tommy in the Haleigh case.

We still do not know if Tommy failed or passed...I know Art reported he failed, but I just don't think LE would of searched that river if Tommy failed his poly. Maybe he failed a few questions...maybe trying to spare Misty.

So if Tommy's lawyer dropped him in the Haleigh case,I wonder if LP got Tommy another attorney for the Haleigh case?

Or did he tell Tommy that if he did take LP deal he would not represent him in the Haleigh case and maybe that is the reason he dropped Tommy in the Haleigh case?

Tommy tells her he still wants to do that chit...but it sounds as if it is something else, not the poly. I wonder what Tommy is referring to? Lindsey says it would be fun to go. I wonder where they are planing on going?

Tommy keeps saying that if he dose not do what LP ask him to he will not pay his bond. Sound as if Tommy felt he was going to pass. I wonder if is dumb enough to think he can beat the poly.

Lindsey tells Tommy he needs to take the polygraph regardless.

Tommy seems to have issues with the what ever the conditions are with LP.

He says if that if taking a poly is his only way out of jail then he will do it. Sounds as if one of the conditions are that LP gets the transcripts of the poly and the results. Tommy said he doesn't care he can have it.

Lindsey tells him that if he takes a poly and passes then it would be no strings attached...sounds as if they tried to give Tommy a poly through someone else before LP arranged for his poly.

Tommy talks about LP paying his bond to get out of jail if he passed the polygraph. He fears that LP will not bond his out after he takes his poly. He says that he doesn't care if he is on an ankle bracelet, he just want to come home.

I found it interesting when Lindsey says to Tommy (If that happens will he still do it.)..I wonder if she is referring to the pass or fail issue. If he fails will LP still bond him out.

Something else of interest is when Tommy says after his poly his BOND is going to be so high, and he fears he will not get anyone to bond him out.

Lindsey tells him Misty has said that Tommy was drugged up the day Haleigh went missing. Tommy said that Misty didn't even cook dinner? Did I hear that right? If so, what did GGMS see the kids eating outside in the dark in the cold at 7:30PM Feb 9th?

Tommy says that he had no pills the day Haleigh went missing and that is why he didn't go to work that day. He also said that even if he did being doped up wouldn't interfere with his memory.

Tommy tells Lindsey that he needs to it his way...

Lindsey talks about her friend buying her a top at Belles and Tommy comes out with a smart remark about her spending more money. Yet she had already told him that her friend bought it for her.

She tells him he needs to shave, I wonder if this audio goes along with the this one http://www..net/124451#comment-1611517.

Steve told Tommy and Lindsey not to discuss the poly over the phone. Yet they still did..or she brought it up anyway. Tommy just tells her that she knows what he wants her to do.

Lindsey tells Tommy it needs to be done before the 31st. Tommy told Lindsey that Steve told him that the detectives don't tell people what kind of sentence they are going to get.

He said he still has not called Tim and them.

Tommy tells Lindsey: If I get out on bond you will gone.
She needs to get him out before she leaves. So that means that this call was placed before Lindsey went to MA to visit with Timmy and Chelsea.

Trying to figure out the day of this visit. Sounds as if Tommy thinks he is going to CA...LOL. Seems like LP offered that to all the Croslins.

I assume it was late Feb-March. Need to see what day it snowed in Florida to get a better idea on the date of this visit. http://www..net/124452#comment-1611701

"Snip"
http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/31/inside-misty-croslin-poly-2-more-lies/#more-4074

March 31, 2010 - Lindsy Croslin takes trip to Massachusetts with kids.

Also looks like Tommy's poly was scheduled for the following week.

Anyone know how to check the Jails menu?

Tommy's Jail menu on the day of visit:

Chicken patty and rice and green beans that day at the jail.

Tommy saying he had no drugs the day Haleigh went missing. He also says it was because of this that he didn't go to work, withdrawal ? This makes me wonder if he went to the MH looking for drugs.

Tommy saying he had no drugs the day Haleigh went missing. This makes me wonder if he went to the MH looking for drugs.

That's an excellent train of thought - however - Tommy is not one who tells the truth on a regular basis so who knows if he was or wasn't?

:waitasec:

:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44