2010.05.04 New audio tape of Tommy from jail

LINDSY filed for a divorce on April 28, 2010.
This vist was around the week of March 18, 2010.

I am thinking about 20 days after his poly would of been when she filed for divorce.

Tommy took his poly around April 8th I think. The search of the river was around the same time in April. A few days after the poly, April 13th?.
I wonder if Tommy came clean and that is what made up her mind? I wish we would know what questions were asked..and if he failed or passed.

Sort of O/T so please delete if necessary. LDT was April 8th because that is my b-day and I remember thinking what a GREAT gift to me it would be if ToC came clean, and the truth would finally come out about what happened to sweet Haleigh.

After listening to all these tapes I have lost ALL HOPE that this case will ever be solved. I hope I am wrong. But I sure dont feel that way now !

Lyndsy got Tommy's name tattooed on her foot.

She said it would be bad luck.

They are fighting.

She tells him if you keep talking like that she will hang up.

http://www..net/indepth/Haleigh/may3031.mp3

I can not stand this guy anymore. I don't put anything passed him.

bbm

I hope Lindsey got beds for the boys first.

jmo

A message to the Croslin Family --

* If you are poor, you do not get tats. Tats are a luxury item. Many people live their entire lives without a tat. You can do it! If you cannot, abso-damned-lutely cannot, get a Sharpy permanent marker pen and draw your own. My 2 yr. old granddaughter did. It lasted for 6 weeks.

* If you are truly destitute, and you need a new comforter, your local Salvation Army Thrift Shop. There will be at least five (5) for you to take your pick from. I am no longer destitute, just a little bit poor, and I refuse to make any sort of linen purchase without hitting the Army. Fabulous stuff! (Hint -- Go to the thrift shop / Good Will nearest the most exclusive neighborhood.)

* Dear Mrs. Tommy Croslin -- Please cease whining that your inlaws won't answer the phone and are not available to watch your children. Stop, woman, and think -- do you *really* wish to talk to them? Do you *really* want them to watch your children?

* A message to future young women, everywhere . . . If the man you are interested in can speak knowledgeably about the advantages / disadvantages of different prisons / jails, you should say, "I have to go now." And go. He is not the man for you.

* If he attempts to control you behind jail, simply say, 'you are behind bars. Whatcha gonna do?"

HAVE
NEVER
SEEN
A
FAMILY
THIS.

Blaise

What's up with Hank Sr. and Lisa?? Lost cell phone, then found....car stolen but they know who took it?? Not taking calls?

Annoying how everything is "so funny" to Lindsy....

Maybe they believe that Tommy did harm Haleigh? Interesting that they only talk with Grandma Hollers.

If it is on the 31st, then Lindsy had already filed for divorce, right? So, is she sitting there talking to Tommy with all of the "I love you's" knowing full well she had filed for divorce?

:banghead:

Court was March 31st Lindsey filed April 28th or there about

Maybe they believe that Tommy did harm Haleigh? Interesting that they only talk with Grandma Hollers.

I found this very interesting. I wonder if LE fed GGMF their own theories and encouraged her to talk to the media. If she spoke of this to Hank and Lisa first, maybe that's why they stopped talking to their kids. I've always wondered about this since she went public.

It will be interesting to hear the next round of tapes. All we've been getting recently is Tommy and Lindsy. I'm not sure I agree with them releasing all of these tapes, maybe a couple. I understand that he's a criminal but it's very invasive and they are discusssing their small children. It's not appropriate at all, they should cut those bits out. I think it's downright irresponsible and dangerous to make Lindsy's phone number public like that. Especailly when there is so much hatred for the family. JMO.

:blowkiss: A huge THANK-YOU to all my fellow posters who transcribed the Tommy Tapes. I just can't listen to those things - don't want to hear the cussing! You guys took one for the team - great job!!

Dum-Dum :)

I'm confused guys. I've listened to two calls. What tape is this all on about Hank and the accident?

Let's start a new thread on that but I need the link to the tape is it allowed here? We need to split it out.

It is on the latest tape, Grandmaj. Hank sr names the guy but I didn't know if we could or if we could link the person. It is on the log though.

Chelsea said that Timmy was on pain meds that night because he was in the car accident with Hank. I think I heard that on NG, but don't quote me.

Round and round we go. LOL

OK Let's discuss Hank's accident since it is such a big topic in the new thread and the audios of Tommy and Lindsy on this thread. 10-4? :) If I missed one of the tapes on this subject of the accident go ahead and post the link on the new thread but, only use initials of the individual involved in the accident with Hank. 10-4?

Have at it guys!

I believe on one of the phone calls between Tommy and Timmy they talk about Timmy crashing into Katrina's car.

"Snip" http://www..net/124468

Tommy said he has not slept in 2 days, back hurts and the mattress is uncomfortable. 14days until his next court day, I assume he is talking about March 31ST court date. Complains that he is so tired.

Tells Lyndsey she really looks good today. She says his hair looks really good.
Lyndsey said that Chelsea and Tim have tried calling Hank and Lisa but they will not answer the phone or text. Lyndsey has been trying to call as well and they won't take her calls/text either. She said they call Nanny, but will not take anybody else's calls. Lynsey said she wrote them a nasty letter,says that she told them it sucks that she can't depend on her, especially with her driving out there in the van with the kids.

Lynsey tells Tommy that Lisa (her friend) is the one that has been helping her watch the kids.

Tommy said his parents are not taking his calls either. He wonders what is up with his parents. He said they must be getting high or on a binge. Says they must be messing with that Ch*t again. She said she doesn't know what the deal is, nobody can get in touch with them. That they need to pay her the money they owe her so he can get some more money

Tommy says it must suck for Misty not getting visits or calls from Hank and Lisa.

Lyndsey tells him about her friend Lisa getting her tongue pierced. Tommy tells Lindsy she better not get any piercing because it's uncalled for. It's stupid. Lindsy ask why over and over...sounds as if she already got something pierce. He then tells her to wait until he comes home.

Tommy tells Lynsey he got the pictures and letters but only read the one. Said Layla looks cute, but Lynsey can send him some better ones. She asked him if he saw the new bed spread he said it's cute. She asked again about the pictures and he says she could send better ones..then he said he loves them. He tells her he was hoping she came that night so that he could see Austin, but she is going to a t-ball game.

Lindsey threatens to call Art Harris, to tell him some juicy info about Hank and Lisa, that they borrowed money, that they (cut?), could not tell what she said because Tommy interrupted her and told her not to do that. Lynsey says N.G. would love to hear about since she has nothing else to report at this time.

Lyndsey said she was to call Steven Brown and Tommy's attorney that day as well. That he mother told her that Tommy would not be a candidate for drug court. He says he didn't sell no F*N drugs anyway.
The video didn't show anything and his attorney is trying to get another video to see what it shows. Tommy said he didn't’t sell any drugs, that they were not his drugs. Then says, if you think about it they weren't ’t mine he says.
Tommy tells Lyndsey that he will probably get 18months...most 3 yrs, but his attorney feels he may only get 18 months. Tommy hopes he doesn't have to do 36 months.

Tommy says I wish I could Tell you...Lyndsey says...I know, you don't have to tell me anything.

Lyndsey tells him that Sharon will be coming to visit Tommy from out of town the week she is in MA or on his court date.

Lyndsey tells Tommy not to let his parents come visit him because they will waste her minutes, he says OK he will not come out of his cell since she is not coming until Thursday. Tells-him that she is taking spin classes and goes to the gym.

Tommy tells her he needs more money for Canteen, Lyndsey tells him he must owe some people some money in there.He talks about how they will charge him $10.00 for taking care of his tooth. (I wish that is all I had to pay.) And how much pain he is in...looks like he must be having some with drawls, back pains, tooth pains, can't sleep....

Lyndsey wants Tommy to ask to be moved to Flaglar county.

The start talking about Hank and Lisa again, wonder why they are not taking anyone's calls. Only Nanny's (Hollars).

Tommy says that he feels that his parents are messing with that ch*t again and feels that is why they are avoiding everybody.

Lindsy talks about being over at her mother's house, kids rode the horse and how she feed him chicken noodle soup, but she did not ride him.

Tommy slips and says someones name (the name is redacted), it is someone that is in the car watching the kids..not the friend Lisa though. Another inmate asked about her and told Tommy to have her come in and visit. Lyndsey says something about not being able to since she is from out of state?
:waitasec: Hmmm. I wonder who the SHE is? Sounds as if Chelsea was in town during this time IMO. Tommy slipped and said "A" name, said she (?) was in the car watching the kids that day. Lynsey tells him not to say her name because she will have to hear about it on N.G since Chelsea was going to be on N.G. Who ever it was that was there Lynsey didn't want her name mention because she didn't want it coming out. He asked when the "she" was leaving and Lyndsey said probably before she leaves for MA.

:waitasec: I wonder...Was Chelsea was in Florida, I wonder if Timmy came also? Maybe that is why Lyndsey went to MA, to drive Chelsea and Timmy back? I wonder why Chelsea needed to come to FL? I wonder if LE knew she was there? Did Chelsea come back to make sure something wasn't found? Take care of some unfinished business? Did Misty and Chelsea have a plan in case Misty ever ended up in jail? Hmmm...my hinky meter is real high!

Lyndsey says the kids are having a hard time dealing with Tommy being in jail.
Lyndsey says that she will move to what ever county the prison is in so she can be closer to to him.

Tommy says that he misses the kids and that is why he wishes he was just put in prison because at least he would be able to see the kids.

Lyndsey tells him that Sharon and Dustin will be moving to Florida.

Lyndsey asked him if she can send him a book on recover for addiction, but he wants her to sign him up for some fishing magazines so he can get received some magazines.
The other inmate tells him the only thing he catches when he goes fishing is a buzz...Tommy laughs.
Lyndsey talks more about he book how another lady recommended it because she lost a nephew due to drug OD. Tommy says to go on-line and try and get the book store to send it.
He asked her how this lady contacted her, Lynsey tells him that the lady got the phone number from the T.V. she is from Maryland and she is really nice. Tommy gets pi-st, says there are nuts out there with their phone number and says that it's not right to publish their numbers like that, he sounds worried.

OK, so who is this now: He asked her how this lady contacted her, Lynsey tells him that the lady got the phone number from the T.V. she is from Maryland and she is really nice. Tommy gets pi-st, says there are nuts out there with their phone number and says that it's not right to publish their numbers like that, he sounds worried.

So some woman from Maryland got Lyndsy's number and called her. Why? Why do people insert themselves and call these players? I'll bet this woman from Maryland is another internet poster. JMO

IMO, Lindsy is dangerously naive. A mature adult needs to sit her down and explain to her that words are cheap. I'd be concerned about a rebound relationship with the first man who utters the magical words to Lindsy - I love you. A good counselor or therapist is a necessity here. Beginning to assert herself in one of the tapes, but L's got a long journey ahead of her.

Among other things, ToC is a controller. He uses a different method of control on his "woman" than say, a RonC, type. His volatility may not be as visible as we see with some of the other characters, but it leaks out. Listening to ToC communicate on these tapes, cements my early feelings of ToC's strong involvement with Misty in H's death.

Among other things, ToC is a controller. He uses a different method of control on his "woman" than say, a RonC, type. His volatility may not be as visible as we see with some of the other characters, but it leaks out. Listening to ToC communicate on these tapes, cements my early feelings of ToC's strong involvement with Misty in H's death.
I think he is trying to control Lyndsy's reaction to what he has done by having her read the bible and learn how to forgive people like he has.

I'd like to imagine that some mature responsible adult surrounding Lindsy, who was contacted by this woman from MD and who cleared her, told Lindsy to expect a phone call from her. Lindsy may have been sticking it to ToC (as she did with the piercing), when she told him the no-name nice woman got her number from the internet. This is not a husband you'd inform that you are in counseling.

I think he is trying to control Lyndsy's reaction to what he has done by having her read the bible and learn how to forgive people like he has.

Yes, Doc. He struck me as possessing a clear understanding of her extreme naivete.

"Snip" http://www..net/124468

Snipped from post:

Tommy slips and says someones name (the name is redacted), it is someone that is in the car watching the kids..not the friend Lisa though. Another inmate asked about her and told Tommy to have her come in and visit. Lyndsey says something about not being able to since she is from out of state?

:waitasec: Hmmm. I wonder who the SHE is? Sounds as if Chelsea was in town during this time IMO. Tommy slipped and said "A" name, said she (?) was in the car watching the kids that day. Lynsey tells him not to say her name because she will have to hear about it on N.G since Chelsea was going to be on N.G. Who ever it was that was there Lynsey didn't want her name mention because she didn't want it coming out. He asked when the "she" was leaving and Lyndsey said probably before she leaves for MA.

:waitasec: I wonder...Was Chelsea was in Florida, I wonder if Timmy came also? Maybe that is why Lyndsey went to MA, to drive Chelsea and Timmy back? I wonder why Chelsea needed to come to FL? I wonder if LE knew she was there? Did Chelsea come back to make sure something wasn't found? Take care of some unfinished business? Did Misty and Chelsea have a plan in case Misty ever ended up in jail? Hmmm...my hinky meter is real high!

Very interesting. Now Chels, she doesn't sit quite right with me. Her relationship with Misty disturbs me. Her phone call into NG disturbed me. Perhaps, a minor role in the cover-up for MC and ToC, not for husband as I previously thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back