2010.05.06 Budget Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, looks like CM showed up.

Judge asking for specific statutes. Baez can't produce them.

orlando sent has filed a motion to intervene...motion is granted. OS Att up now.

Orlando Sentinel atty arguing now...

Attorney for OS now arguing the right to know.

Okay, JB talking a lot not saying a lot.

My A.D.D. prevents me from hearing what he is saying, I do hear the birds chirping, the cars on the street, the hum of a neighbors air conditioner unit, etc...lol!:crazy:

At least the OS attorney can cite case law. lol

Sad, but true.

OS att very good, very good arguments, saying Baez motion is too broad.

Okay, JB talking a lot not saying a lot.

THANK YOU! All snark aside, I thought I was the only one who was totally lost in re. Baez's argument... Whatever point he was trying to make was lost on me.

I haven't seen Mason yet...does anyone know where he is sitting?

Saying unless there is a specific exemption to protect the JAC records, or limited work product exemption then it should remain closed.
But....this request to seal all docs is too broad, says this should be taken on issue by issue basis. Says this motion is premature and too broad. Also public has a right to follow, they are interested and paying for this defense. Says sealing all JAC records is a blanket closure and too extreme.

okay, just seen Mason at the table, he is whispering to Baez, don't think they like what they are hearing.

Oh look, JAC Atty can site case law as well... Baez needs to take notes.

JP's chair is a jigglin'!

Maybe the judge purchased the 'Hawaii Chair' to keep him awake during JB's arguments...it is going to be a long trial after all!
Ellen trying out the chair :dance:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHiqVygN-w0[/ame]

JAc says sealing is an administrative burden. He objects to sealing all JAC records and agrees if there are particular records need sealing they will agree if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member