2010.05.07 Caylee special on In Session right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's IS seemed to dwell on the Dec 11, 09 hearing for the first couple of hours. The one thing that stood out for me was Andrea L's little speech to JS about how this should not be a death penalty case.
She was talking so fast, almost frantic and it made me wonder if she will address a jury in the same way. If so, I'm afraid she will be tuned out by many of them.
Brad C was supposed to be on IS yesterday, I watched to the end but I never saw him.
Anyway, as already mentioned, this is mostly stuff we have already seen/heard/read.

Today's IS seemed to dwell on the Dec 11, 09 hearing for the first couple of hours. The one thing that stood out for me was Andrea L's little speech to JS about how this should not be a death penalty case.
She was talking so fast, almost frantic and it made me wonder if she will address a jury in the same way. If so, I'm afraid she will be tuned out by many of them.
Brad C was supposed to be on IS yesterday, I watched to the end but I never saw him.
Anyway, as already mentioned, this is mostly stuff we have already seen/heard/read.

Thx to those who posted. Thanks whiteangora - I did read he was going on there but never saw a result - that explains it. Maybe they were off someplace taping yet another special show?

Showing clips of the Kathi Belich/Maya D. interview now!

I didn't see Brad yesterday or today......yet. They are now going over the jailmate interview( Sandy Brown) and the notes (Casey and Robin) between them.

Discussing Robin Adams and the notes passed.

S1REBECCA ---- THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! I have it on. Wish they would let us know this stuff ahead of time! If not for your post, I would have missed it!

Hi buddy, can you record it for me? Julia

I sure wish they would compare Mr. Mason's demeanor now with how he opined here in this clip. Will the real Cheney please stand up? Did mom and pop have a foreclosure mediation meeting today? Can anyone tell me more about pop asking river for 20K. That is amazing!!! What a mess is that guy?!!

Talking about abuse by LA & GA in jail letters

Beth K. saying the SA probably won't use the letters since there is no confession and why "muck" up the case!

Talking about Casey and Cindy's relationship and they came to the conclusion that they love each other but fight sometimes. Then they move on to Casey and JB's relationship and quote the jail house letter that JB is sorry that I never met a man ...

Jane W defense may want to use abuse as part of defense another lawyer Midwin Charles said the biggest problem with this is that Casey Anthony is a liar

The one woman said she does not see what Casey would gain from writing she was sexually abused. She seems to be on Casey's side. I still wonder why Casey does not speak up for herself?

:twocents:

Midwin Charles says jail house letters may have been used to garner sympathy. Jane W reinterating that Casey Anthony is a girl, yes a girl who is in lock down 23 hours a day and letters my have been a form of soothing

Janie W. feels KC was abused in the home and that the letters were cathartic!

Jean C says next weeks hearings will be the most important because JBP will decide what to include and what to exclude

Talking about motions to keep out pictures and 911 call from CA

Defense says the only reason Casey had the DP is because she is a woman

Jean C. says decision for change of venue will all come down to dollars and cents.

"A young attractive single mother" See, that is the kind of stuff. Who says she is attractive? I'm not saying she isn't. I'm not saying she is. We had a thread on this and it was discussed...

but just wanted to point it out again. It's not regular folk that is saying that kind of stuff or worrying about that kind of stuff.

ETA: "The folk" are worried about Caylee. It felt good to write her name because this has become about every body else but Caylee. It feels that way. I know the trial will be about that but right now I feel lost in why this is even going on...(sorry).

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members