2010.05.14 Fields, Misty sticking to her story, not surprised with Ron & Tommy

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by MADJGNLAW, May 14, 2010.

1. MADJGNLAW

MADJGNLAW New Member

Fields speaks out ~ no plea in the works for Misty? Misty sticking to her story, not surprized with Ronald & Tommy trying to cop a plea.

2. Loading...

3. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Former Member

I just have to wonder WHICH story that might be? There are so many to choose from.

Seriously, is this the best she can do? Is this the best he's going to do for his client? This girl is sunk.

4. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

When Cummings was arrested, he was befriending Misty Croslin to draw out information about what happened when HaLeigh disappeared in February 2009, his family has said.

It's great to be able to read something funny first thing in the morning.

5. elle1919

elle1919 New Member

Key points here in my opinion. Werter released the jail call yesterday to begin laying the brickwork in defense of his client by releasing the phone call with Flora.
    snip~In another development in the case, Werter released a copy of Croslin Jr.'s April 11 phone call with his grandmother, Flora Hollars.~ end

Also Flora Hollars has an attorney?? snip~Hollars and Overstreet's attorney could not be reached Thursday afternoon for comment.~ end

No plea's for Misty huh? I will with hold my remarks about Mr Fields tactics until he shows a little more of his hand, but he seess to be a little busy and not really around for Misty that much. Very weird. Misty seemed to trust him completely.

Forget the source...lol http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-05-14/cummings-seeks-plea

6. debs

debs Former Member

"Baby! HEY BABY!! He wants to go down to the store!!!" ~~Misty Croslin-Cummings in one of the undercover videos.

That's quite a friendship.

7. raisincharlie

raisincharlie Racing Doesn't Lie

Wonder which story that might be:

Today Show - I don't know.
    LVA & Hyp - I just woke up
    Joe did it
    I seen three
    I saw maybe 4 people in this dream
    I was home
    I was asleep
    Haleigh got into Ron's pills
    Misty hit Haleigh in the head with a board

etc, etc, etc....

8. Helplessly Hoping

Helplessly Hoping Bred for Humanity/Proud Bottom Dweller

9. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

I know, I know. Almost got coffee on my screen. Don't they realize how stupid that sounds? ROFLOL

10. elle1919

elle1919 New Member

So much for him cleaning up his act. Won't peeps ever learn. :waitasec:

11. Indiana at Heart

Indiana at Heart Former Member

Hmmm WBG and RC in same jail......To be a fly on the wall.......

12. jnTexas

jnTexas Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

It sounds stupid to you and I, but believe it or not there are people out there who will believe it. Hopefully none of them make it on a jury if there ever is one.

13. Quiche

Quiche New Member

How do you "befriend" your very recent ex? :waitasec: I think that's called "making up." jmo

14. mysticrose

mysticrose The key to change... is to let go of fear

Can this case get any sadder :( Poor Haleigh ...

Looks like Misty is sunk, what is Feilds doing for her really ? The problem is Misty has lied so much that even if she (could) tells the truth no one will believe her. Ron is an a&& plain and simple, I am sure Misty's heart is broke after learning this news :rolleyes: How could he right ?

Well if she has anymore info it will spill now I'm just not real sure she does. I am still on the fence that she was not home that night when this occured with Haleigh ......moo

15. Helplessly Hoping

Helplessly Hoping Bred for Humanity/Proud Bottom Dweller

Fields has sure been the quiet guy here. I don't understand how he could effectively represent Misty given all of her lies. I couldn't do it. I get very angry when lied to so have no clue how he is able to rep her. I couldn't do it. :banghead:

16. Quiche

Quiche New Member

If this were a poker game, Misty is holding, Ron and Tommy and drawing some cards. mo

17. PGWodehouse

PGWodehouse Swamp Living is the Life for Me!

I didn't know you could effectively drive a bus right over yourself, but I think Misty is doing it.

18. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

elle, did you notice that the word attorney is singular, as if to imply that Flo and JoeO have retained AN (singular) attorney. That seems a bit off. What attorney can represent the interests of a man being accused of a horrific crime and simultaneously represent the interests of the woman who made that accusation public?!??

Bad reporting? Or are both being respresented by one attorney and how does that work?

19. crocus

crocus New Member

snipped
    "Also Flora Hollars has an attorney?? snip~Hollars and Overstreet's attorney could not be reached Thursday afternoon for comment.~"

To me it reads that Hollars couldn't be reached and the attorney couldn't be reached.

20. PGWodehouse

PGWodehouse Swamp Living is the Life for Me!

Yeah, I'm going with poor writing skills. I think it's supposed to read something like: "Neither Joe Overstreet's atty, nor Ms Hollars could be reached for comment."

Of course, with a statement like that, it could be read several different ways. Grrr...hate reporters who don't write clearly.

ETA: Beat by crocus, curse my slow typing skills!

21. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

I'm sure it's just bad reporting. It would be a conflict of interest.