2010.05.24 ~ Issues with JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi says that Misty is a spoiled brat. JO is a red herring.

JVM should rub AH's head one more time to see if a different story comes out.

Garage sale indeed.

Guessing AH's source about what Field's said is Flo.

Misty to Flo to AH

not Fields to AH.

JHMO

AH: ToC claims he went w/JO to dispose at dock
M and Toc were walkg one day, and To pointed out dock to M

MarkE: M and To had discussions when were under investigation
The Anthonys look bright now - re: clients speaking on tape

Is the hiding under the blanket story before or after, "The - she hit Haleigh in the head with a stick or board story?" Will we hear the hit her in the head tape with GMH as well? Do they believe one story over the other and why?

My money is on ToC's story will be the one we last heard - from his attorney (JW).

JVM should rub AH's head one more time to see if a different story comes out.

Garage sale indeed.

Guessing AH's source about what Field's said is Flo.

Misty to Flo to AH

not Fields to AH.

JHMO

I think Granny runs the switchboard.

Of all the stories these two can go with - it's really mind-boggling.

I think somebody ought to speak with misty different personalities and see what each one knows.....LOL!

I think Granny runs the switchboard.

I seriously wonder how many lines she has? :crazy:

She has a secretary who answers Levi's calls and tells him she's busy but will call him back...

What other story could ToC possibly come up with after JW on TV saying his client at MH, dock, weapon of..., but didn't do actual homicide?

What other story could ToC possibly come up with after JW on TV saying his client at MH, dock, weapon of..., but didn't do actual homicide?

misty did it.

ron did it.

any other guy did it.

...and Tommy was called for cleanup detail in exchange for some roxies.

Because she tells a story on tape it doesn't make it so. I don't think MC can be cracked, someone with out a true conscious can't be cracked. She can learn to play the game and tell you what she thinks would be in her best interest for you to hear. Although MC may know the truth it's not in her best interest to reveal it as it will implicate her. I hope that they have SOLID proof of anything that she has said from the first day until whenever this is all said and done. If any of the latest tapes are indicators of her telling a truth I'm not buying what she's selling. Sorry, I went on a tangent!

baby stolen from her bed.
LE insists the child is dead.
mick jagger in my head.
I can't get no satisfaction.

I do not like to sound this negative but I am thinking this case might never be solved. And if it isn't, I will see Granny Hollars as a large part of the problem.

Had Granny kept her mouth shut and allowed those two to continue talking to her, to confide in her, to trust her, the truth might have come out. But nooooooo....she goes on national TV as soon as she hears as much as a peep from them, broadcasting everything they said, and self-interpreting some things for no reason but dramatic effect, imo.

Even if one or both confessed to Granny, she should have worked with LE on it and kept quiet. That way, there might have been closure very soon. As is, even Flo does not come off as credible now.

And what kind of grandmother goes on TV and names her own grandchildren in the murder of a child? Yes, the grandkids should pay if they commit a crime, and a grandparent should not coddle or cover for them...but they also should not go national and air the family's dirty laundry. I am very upset with how Granny Hollars may have seriously messed things up, even worse than they already were. If the truth were in the process of coming out, Granny has done her part to end that process, IMO.

I do not like to sound this negative but I am thinking this case might never be solved. And if it isn't, I will see Granny Hollars as a large part of the problem.

Had Granny kept her mouth shut and allowed those two to continue talking to her, to confide in her, to trust her, the truth might have come out. But nooooooo....she goes on national TV as soon as she hears as much as a peep from them, broadcasting everything they said, and self-interpreting some things for no reason but dramatic effect, imo.

Even if one or both confessed to Granny, she should have worked with LE on it and kept quiet. That way, there might have been closure very soon. As is, even Flo does not come off as credible now.

And what kind of grandmother goes on TV and names her own grandchildren in the murder of a child? Yes, the grandkids should pay if they commit a crime, and a grandparent should not coddle or cover for them...but they also should not go national and air the family's dirty laundry. I am very upset with how Granny Hollars may have seriously messed things up, even worse than they already were. If the truth were in the process of coming out, Granny has done her part to end that process, IMO.

Cannot recall who said it on Levi's show last night, but LE should have spoken to her. The grandkiddies had begun to confide in her.

I agree that Granny H has not been a help at all, rather a hindrance...

Also, there is no reason to believe she is any more credible than anyone else, IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288