2010.05.31 ~ Tommy phone calls during the latter part of April

Tape 3
ToC and HC, Sr.

ToC needs to speak to TiC, and he needs to know what Linds has planned for him. HC, Sr. tells him it's the divorce. Panicky over Linds and Hope's 15 years - ToC needs HC to call his lawyer. HC tells ToC that his lawyer has good relations with LE. ToC: TiC and Linds, TiC and Linds, TiC and Linds...

Yeah Tommy, the cops lie :rolleyes:

"oh, well..."

that about sums it up, doesn't it.

Can someone tell me what the urgency to talk to Timmy is all the time?

I'm pretty sure it's because Timmy & Chelsea are his only connection to Lindsy (and they have 3 way calling). Lindsy won't answer Tommys letters, won't answer the phone for H & L, and Tommy won't call Nanny anymore...

Tape 3
ToC and HC, Sr.

HC, Sr. tells ToC that they won't let MC deposit more money into ToC's account.

Dear Timmy, if you are 3 months behind on your rent I wouldn't advise getting drunk at bars all the time.

This advice is free and I know how much you Croslins like the freebies :)

:waitasec: Wait... who is Timmy calling on three way in tape 5? These coded conversations are too much for me :floorlaugh:

Tape 5: Lindsy "I don't want to hear you have no money Tom" :woohoo:

I do give credit to Lindsy for trying to stay out of the media. Finally at least. We got an update on the dog situation. L (their little girl) loves the dog so Lindsy is keeping him.

I wanna know what L looks like. They talk about her a lot and I think she is a little scrapper. Bratty and cute is what I picture... I know she's a minor so it's good her pic. isn't out there but I still wanna know. LOL

Lindsy KNOWS that Tommy is covering for Misty. And, the only logical reason is that he's involved. Ronald knows the truth, also. Headless rat in the mailbox was a reminder to Tommy that if they go down, he goes with them. I wonder what finally convinced Lindsay?

I do give credit to Lindsy for trying to stay out of the media. Finally at least. We got an update on the dog situation. L (their little girl) loves the dog so Lindsy is keeping him.

hmmmmm...thanks for reporting that mew. been hoping the dog thing worked out, and she was all threats and no action last time. now I just might hafta have a listen . LOL Which tape is that on? :crazy: I can't help but root for Lindsy to claw her way through all this, with her little family intact and on thier way to better days.

What happened to the week-end job that Lindsy had?

Tape 4
ToC and TiC

ToC tells TiC that he is on medical watch.
SBrown told ToC that he saw Linds, and she said she loves him and she's doin what she has to do.
TiC tells ToC that Linds doesn't have time to date even though rumor has it that she may be with her high school sweetheart. TiC says he doesn't think Linds has time for that.
TiC says that Linds told Chels that she doesn't have time for that (dating).
TiC says Linds signed the paper (divorce).
ToC says the cops want to turn his old lady against him.
ToC says he knows for a fact that Linds loves him.
ToC says he could get another girl, no problem, even if he got out today.

Maybe their code word is "F-ing"? I swear, I don't think they use it properly most of the time. F, F-ed, F-ing. Their vocabulary is astounding. At least three generations speak this way! Grandmother, parents, children. Can you imagine what the little ones say? :eek:

Timmy uses "F" every other word. Unbelievable.

My family must be sick, we never speak that way. :waitasec:

The people of Massachusetts must be thrilled to have Croslins in their midst.

Oh Lordy! Even though they are all grown, if any of my 3 sons used the F word in their dads presence he would backhand them to mars! And, even though they are all much taller than me, I'd stand on a chair and smack them! Fortunately, they wouldn't even think of talking such trash in front of us....hopefully, they don't make a habit of it when with others. Hopefully...

hmmmmm...thanks for reporting that mew. been hoping the dog thing worked out, and she was all threats and no action last time. now I just might hafta have a listen . LOL Which tape is that on? :crazy: I can't help but root for Lindsy to claw her way through all this, with her little family intact and on thier way to better days.

It's on Tape Four. The dog belongs to the child so L won't get rid of it. The dog is probably getting lots of love from the girl.

Do we know what breed this dog is? Didn't Tommy get in trouble for letting pit bulls run loose? Maybe it was someone else....

I'm beginning to think we need a virtual library just for these tapes.

I can't volunteer as I think I still have a past due book from 1976:angel:

Tape 4
ToC and TiC

ToC wrote Chels a letter telling her to make sure she has some girlfriends lined up for him when he gets out (To and Ti chuckle).
ToC worried about Linds gettin rid of his fishing poles, clothes, tools and dog.
TiC says Linds not like that.
TiC says Linds not getting rid of ToC's dog cause it's L's dog.
ToC says Linds letters to him re how much she loves him must have been carp.
ToC reminds TiC not to let Chels call Linds until ToC gets back to them tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back