2010.06.15 ~ Tommy has a hearing

Misty is the perpetual victim...according to her.
actually, they're ALL perpetual victims. Tommy was doing just fine with his dope, & the cops leaving him alone, until this Haleigh mess...Poor Hank can't get a job or keep wheels, because the cops have ruined his name, & if he had just stayed out of the state of Florida, he'd be trouble free. & Ron...well, if Misty hadn't dragged his butt into this, he'd be out, free to grieve, & solving this case, right now.

OK guys this is about Tommy............ this road has turned bumpy and full of pot holes. Back on topic please.

Snipped quote by SoSueMe:

Oh nevermind. It's now a moot point in at least one of the charges. These people are just rolling over and giving up. So much for legal representation.

ETA: I am not siding with the various criminals in this whole sordid mess. I just have a problem with how LE is using their authority to obtain their goal (whatever that may be at this point). I'm equally concerned with, what seems like to me to be, poor legal representation. I don't think anyone should be taken advantage of because of their poor socioeconomic status.

As always, OMO.

You said it all! You put into words exactly what I've been trying to say.....I just haven't said it as well as you did.

actually, they're ALL perpetual victims. Tommy was doing just fine with his dope, & the cops leaving him alone, until this Haleigh mess...Poor Hank can't get a job or keep wheels, because the cops have ruined his name, & if he had just stayed out of the state of Florida, he'd be trouble free. & Ron...well, if Misty hadn't dragged his butt into this, he'd be out, free to grieve, & solving this case, right now.

In fact, didn't Hank, Sr., make reference (jailhouse video) to Tommy actually trying to keep him (Hank) straight and practically running the drywall business in years past? Did Tommy have a record prior to Haleigh missing?

In fact, didn't Hank, Sr., make reference (jailhouse video) to Tommy actually trying to keep him (Hank) straight and practically running the drywall business in years past? Did Tommy have a record prior to Haleigh missing?

BBM

Yes he did.

Flagler County:

2005 DR 000466 COLLINS, LINDSY K VS. CROSLIN, HANK T JP

4/06/2005 PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION

2005 CT 000712 A STATE OF FLORIDA VS. CROSLIN, HANK T

1 316.192(2)(A) RECKLESS DRIVING -2M GUILTY 06/30/2005

2005 MM 000025 A STATE OF FLORIDA VS. CROSLIN, HANK T

CROSLIN, HANK T
TOMMY
CROSLIN, HANK T
CROSLIN, HANK T