2010.06.19 ~ Kyron Horman's Blended Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen so much information today, but I don't recall seeing that TMH alone was supposed to meet DY to exchange Kyron. IIRC, KH stated that he came home early to work from home for a bit and then they had plans to go out for an ice cream treat after Kyron got off the bus. Do we know for fact that KH was not taking Kyron to drop his to DY? For that matter, I also don't recall hearing either KH or DY state that Kyron was supposed to be going to DY's for the weekend. Have they actually cleared that up yet?

If Kyron was indeed supposed to go to DY's for the weekend, what seems strange to me is not who was taking him, but that KH, TMH & Kyron would go for ice cream after he got off the bus at 3:30, instead of getting on the road to take Kyron to meet DY at least 2 hours away that would not put him to DY's house until 8 or 9pm.

Does it make more sense for TMH to stay home with Baby K? Possibly, but there have been a couple of times where both DH and I have taken our younger children to return my step-daughter to her mother's for no other reason than we enjoy the drive and spending time with each other.

My understanding was that Kyron was to go to DY to go on a fishing trip for the weekend with Tony, because Tony had bought him a fishing pole for Xmas. Further, TH was supposed to drive him to meet DY. I asked the question also--when was KH supposed to take him for ice cream?

Supposing anyone of them didn't know that Kyron would be missing and no one would have to drive him anywhere when they made their plans, it could have been just that TH used to be home with the baby all day every day and it was a welcome change in the routine to drive Kyron.

OK, that makes sense...

My understanding was that Kyron was to go to DY to go on a fishing trip for the weekend with Tony, because Tony had bought him a fishing pole for Xmas. Further, TH was supposed to drive him to meet DY. I asked the question also--when was KH supposed to take him for ice cream?

Right, I understood that too, but now that I am thinking about it, I am not sure I actually ever saw that reported, so I was wondering if Desiree or Kaine ever actually stated this and, if so, where?

Right, I understood that too, but now that I am thinking about it, I am not sure I actually ever saw that reported, so I was wondering if Desiree or Kaine ever actually stated this and, if so, where?

Desiree and Tony in their interview from Medford earlier this week.

"IF" TH has something to do with KH's dissapearance, and "IF" the csi shirt was picked out for him, then it would make sense that KH might be at the place they were going to go fishing.:waitasec:?

i

Skip the rumors and get back to facts. Stop now beginning this minute TO for rumoring. I'm not kidding and no we are not sleuthing Kaine or Desiree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong