2010.06.22 ~ Former DDA for Multnomah County weighs in

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by Kimster, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

""The probabilities are that it&#8217;s somebody close in &#8211; and when I say that I don&#8217;t mean immediate family members I mean that it&#8217;s somebody that may or may not know Kyron or know the routine. It&#8217;s usually someone closer in but closer in can include a retail store clerk that sees him all the time that decided to do something," McIntyre opined." <snipped>

More at link.

ETA: Add link! (Thanks Grandmaj!)

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...District-Attorney/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

2. Loading...

3. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Just another talking head, as far as I am concerned and he really did not say anything at all, except throw out the dreaded Jon Benet reference, something I am already worried about...that suspicion will always hover around Terri and family and we may never know what happened. May never even know where he is.

4. scandi

scandi New Member

I thought his run down was interesting. He is extremely knowledgeable from years of service to Multnomah County.

5. believe09

believe09 Active Member

umm-thanks for sharing?

6. Billylee

Billylee New Member

bbm
    Agreed. Like I've been saying all along, "someone Kyron knew and trusted" not necessarily family or someone he knew really, really well. But, if it's someone outside the family, any kid could have befriended this person. And WHY then, would LE say it's an "isolated case". They didn't even say "probably and isolated case". They said "isolated case". ????

7. butterfly1978

butterfly1978 New Member

I agree the statement that this is an isolated case is what throws many of these scenerio's off. If it was someone close in like a retail clerk than they wouldnt be so sure that the threat to thers is low.

8. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

in this article I think he was obtusely praising the investigative efforts to this point. jmoo