2010.06.28 - A visit with Terri and Kaine is possibly staying at another location

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would the police tell the family to move? What circumstances would prompt such a suggestion? It is not typical for people to move out of their homes (temporarily or permanently) because their child got lost in the woods or was kidnapped from another location.
IT is if the media is camped out and people are knocking at your door. Shoot look what happened to the Anthony family with all the protestors.

Thanks CCup I was just about to start a thread on this.

But why would the police tell the family to move? What circumstances would prompt such a suggestion? It is not typical for people to move out of their homes (temporarily or permanently) because their child got lost in the woods or was kidnapped from another location.

The scanner thread is always an interesting place to visit. :)

But if you look at it, it doesn't really say that KWIM? It is written in such a way as to imply it, but that could be sensationalizing the story.

Yes, very carefully written so as not to sensationalize it.

I wonder if the TV stations in Portland have wind of anything new in the case? :angel:

It appeared to me Desiree was speaking about her and Tony staying with the Horman's in the beginning.

Considering comments (I've read elsewhere), I think it was beyond irresponsible for this person to post such an 'article'.

[bbm]

I don't understand the bolded part. Can you clarify which person?

I wouldn't have opened the door no matter what his credentials said. And mostly definitely not with my 18 month old daughter in tow. I'm glad her dad came to stay with her and that the baby is now somewhere else. Seems like the safest thing.

Why not? When someone knocks on your door, do you not answer?

"The father of missing 7-year-old boy Kyron Horman is staying elsewhere this week after taking the daughter he has raised with Kyron's stepmother out of their home."

http://www.kptv.com/news/24074276/detail.html

From the same article:

"When reached for comment Monday, Kaine Horman said he was spending the day with investigators."

So Kaine took the baby and left. Terri is still at the house and her dad is there to "support" her. Kaine is spending the day with investigators.

I think the next several days might become very interesting.

IT is if the media is camped out and people are knocking at your door. Shoot look what happened to the Anthony family with all the protestors.

Doesn't sound like there are people "camped out" and one reporter knocking on the door ... doesn't seem to be much of an issue. Although now there is a No Trespassing sign, which seems to be working. No reason to move away in that case. Also, I just read the article, and it says Larry is there with Terri. This is all very strange.

Its hard to imagine TH simply accepting a separation from her baby...yet again doesn't this story rely on "unnamed sources...so-called friends of the family (presumably Kaine's friends) talking to Fox 12. Didn't Kaine just tell us only he and Des spoke for the family.

I wouldn't have opened the door no matter what his credentials said. And mostly definitely not with my 18 month old daughter in tow. I'm glad her dad came to stay with her and that the baby is now somewhere else. Seems like the safest thing.

Perhaps, but not necessarily because Terri is the evil stepmom who kidnapped Kyron.

Such incredible stress will lead to impaired judgement. The tone of the article was very disturbing, as if Terri's has gone totally flat and is starting to dissociate. I would think it's in the baby's best interest to be away from this situation for now, but I'm concerned how this separation will affect Terri; I hope her father is watching her closely. My gut tells me she's near her breaking point (and again, not necessarily because she was involved in Kyron's disappearance). IMO we may soon hear of her being hospitalized.

From the same article:

"When reached for comment Monday, Kaine Horman said he was spending the day with investigators."

So Kaine took the baby and left. Terri is still at the house and her dad is there to "support" her. Kaine is spending the day with investigators.

I think the next several days might become very interesting.

Is Kaine saying no, he hasn't left, but is just spending the day with investigators?

Yes, same man.

btw, from the same article:

In a recent article in People magazine, Larry Moulton was quoted as saying there was a "fifty-fifty chance" that Terri Horman would be arrested in the case. But on Monday, Moulton said some of his statements were twisted around.

I am wondering if KH's move is a result of all the non-LE media leaks about TH and the case (JF and TH's dad). Something to me says there may be a feeling that TH is disobeying strict LE guidelines on what can and cannot be said to media - opening the door and talking to Willamette Week reporter was even probably a "no no" and my opinion is that a big discussion about it afterwards probably led to frustration about leaks, and the No Trespassing signs later.

I just find it odd that all the info coming from friends and family of TH is denied or "no commented" on by LE and other family members (DY and KH), and now KH and daughter are leaving the house....

No, actually I don't. Not unless someone called first and I was expecting them. I live alone with a female child.

I am the same way. I work from home and have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son. I do not answer the door during the day at all.

Well regardless WHY Kaine felt it necessary to leave with Kitty, I feel bad for...she is just an innocent child and has no clue why anything around her is happening they way it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe