2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe how fast all this information is breaking tonight :(

Seems hard to be hopeful he is still ok now, after all this time. :(

wonder if any other information came out during the investigation to cause the filing of for divorce??? I am waiting for the other shoe to drop now...

ETA: just wanted to also add that this news doesn't shock me. We had a lot of hints of this separation of Kaine from Terri in statements, interviews, etc..

other shoe = arrest

Wow. Just wow. Please let this mean they're closer to bringing Kyron home... :(

Good grief, I was reading the new threads, went to take my dog outside, come back and BAM!!! Wow, that's about all I can say.

Well, if true (and I say this because of Kaine and Desiree's warning about others speaking out), then that's it.

Eliza, I think this FER SURE is putting immense pressure on her. Maybe it is a "tactic" since Kaine has repeatedly stated that he is working closely with LE on the investigation?

But according to Terri just a couple of hours ago, "Everything's good. Everything's fine." Has she had a reality break or what?

Could it be a little bit possible the divorce is for something else that came out, i.e where she was that morning after she left the school? I am grasping at straws, I know.

I am so sick about this for Kaine and Desiree, if what seems to be happening is happening, that I feel kind of at a loss. No one could have predicted anything like this but I am sure there will be feelings of guilt all around.

Unless she truly had no idea that KH had left and taken their child and filed for divorce I would say she is a bold face liar.
As for the divorce, something big must have come out in the investigation that convinced KH that his other child was in danger.

Apparently, "liar" is the least of what she is.

In shock, here.

anyone sitting on the fence has surely slipped off now..

Not really. I'll wait for pressers and statements from LE. So far, the media's not done much but perpetuate rumors. It does certainly appear to be TMH, however, I think about the Ramseys and the Riley Fox case, and I'm definitely still on the fence. Kaine filing for divorce does not make her guilty - we're not a party to the marriage and we certainly do not know the state of it before Kyron went missing. This could have been the (very strong) straw that broke the camel's back. Whatever the reason, his filing for divorce is not proof of guilt.

Have expected this, but still finding myself speechless as it unfolds. At this point, I just want Kyron found. Period.

would the divorce filing be on any county website if it just happened today or very recently?

Other than TH - the next closest one to all this was KH. He saw Kyron in the morning, left for work - came home (was TH home by then or was he waiting for her?) - KH saw her behavior - saw her actions and reactions to all of this. Sure he asked her questions - how did she answer them? Was she becoming more and more hostile towards him? (hence the restraining order).

I understand him leaving and taking the baby, I understand the filing for divorce - BUT for KH to file for a restraining order - there's a reason. How hostile has she become?

Or they might not be ready for arrest yet, but I'm certain we'll at least see a named POI very, very soon. Hopefully not in the next 5 minutes, because my head is still spinning. I need a breather first.
no BeanE me too! (bbm)

IMO: If it was Terry, they will probably take her in tonight for her own protection.... I am SURE she must be pretty unstable right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member