2010.07.01 NG: Kyron's mom pleads tell the truth -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search dogs hit on a spot on the island. Brung in other search dogs and they also hit on same area. ( NOT working with LE but someone local that does searches with search dogs) saying they don't know if its Kyron but hit on a human remains . thats not exact words but what I could get down with 6 kids yelling mom mom lets go to Twlight tonight!

I heard the independent searcher say they hit on human remains near a house boat. Another set of search dogs were brought in to confirm & they hit on the exact same location.

Let's discuss the information on the show about Kyron's case please.

Thank you. I like to come into the Nancy Grace threads but the bashing of her turns me off of them. I appreciate all the hardwork you mods put into this board! It's a very active board and you mod multiple forums. Great work!

I heard the independent searcher say they hit on human remains near a house boat. Another set of search dogs were brought in to confirm & they hit on the exact same location.

I can't believe dogs weren't brought in before now.JMO

ACKKKKKKKKKK this is killing me that I cannot talk about something in regards to something I cannot talk about in regards to this. UGH

Did they give any address?

Back on topic now, sorry.

No, just that it was on SI and something about a houseboat.

The search is UNAUTHORIZED by LE. I think the guy's name is Harry Oakes.
Both search dogs (teams) alerted at the same spot.

Commenter said same old tired defense from the talking defense heads.

Dog handler says family won't give anything with scent of Kyron (?). Dog hit on cadaver scent.

They used cadaver scent dogs because family refused to give article of clothing

It's against TOS at websleuths to ask people to PM you with information.
Just an FYI.

Could they possibly mean the independant searcher posted about here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108162"]Discussion about Harry Oaks Search for Kyron - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sorry I am not able watch NG atm.

Ruh Roh. Guy here was banned from press conference.

EG has NG named the searcher? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member