2010.07.01 Press Conference

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by aMamaJ, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Well that depends if they notice the allergy and birthmark being released a month later.

I am STUCK, so STUCK on hearing two key pieces about Kyron coming out a month later. Actually I am :furious:

2. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

She said he's alive. There was no "I believe...", it was stated as fact. Are we supposed to take it as fact? Or simply as her hope (understandably so, of course).

The statement about Terri doesn't say she's not been cooperating, but they implore her to cooperate. IMO, this was said because of the news of Terri now being represented by an attorney.

3. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Really hinky business today. PattyG is right. The new Kyron info should have been said first day!!

Media, who cares, you need all the media you can get. Don't pick and choose b/c of family favorites, too much gossip, whatever the reason. TAKE IT ALL!!

Off to see if video works for me, if so, will be back with more stuff I'm sure.

4. Kitkat

Kitkat New Member

*bump*

5. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

The only people owed any explanation are Kyron's biological parents.

jmo

6. tk71texas

tk71texas wth is wrong with people today

my pride and joys are teenagers....i've raised them alone.....as much as pains in the asses they can be, i could never hurt them :waitasec:

7. Emma Peel

Emma Peel Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & bew

Observational - Desiree got her hair permed.

No video of Tony or Kaine today?

ETA: N/M I see them at the silent end of the longer tape...

8. mamaeb

mamaeb New Member

Yes! And oddly enough she also wrote her own article in that paper.... And then went on to post on their site "rules" for locals on how to handle and not talk to media.

9. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

I think there's an elephant.

10. matou

matou #los2188

I'm confused (the biggest understatement right now). Why would Desiree and Kaine wait until Terri got herself the biggest hotshot lawyer to tell her she needs to start speaking up about Kyron? If they were so suspicious of her, why did they not demand answers from her when she was there amongst them? What changed?
    What is causing them to think Kyron is alive somewhere after 3+ weeks (without telling the public about very important info r.e. Kyron's health and identification marks).

11. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

So am I.

A distinguishing mark on his forehead? Not on his back or leg or somewhere where it wouldn't be noticeable--- but his forehead.

And an allergy to bees? Hello ?????

WTH were these people thinking???

12. Wendy101

Wendy101 Well-Known Member

Well, after all this, I hope Terri comes out publicly and spills the beans...EVERYTHING she knows....

13. shelbar53

shelbar53 New Member

If they think he is still alive then why weren't they going on camera every day telling everyone to be on the lookout. Then to pick and choose what newspapers could report about their missing son....???a big WTF.

I hope one of the TRUSTED reporters tells everyone what was said.

blank blank blank...time out comments or better yet...getting kicked off of websleuths comments blank blank blank blank

14. 6angels

6angels New Member

I think her hair is naturally curly and it was straighten the other days. If you look back to the 1st one where her hair is pulled back it looks curley. IMO from another Curly hair girl

15. keeponsearching

keeponsearching Wine Drinker

Maybe the oregan spilled some stuff the pass few days, before they wanted it out.

16. curiousgal

curiousgal Former Member

Very well put...I fully agree!!!

17. eyes4crime

eyes4crime Go Chicago Bears!

Sounds to me like being called a 'team player' means taking the focus off dad and his filing for divorce and RO and putting the focus on Terri as the person responsible. Seems that dad can't stand not controlling any and all discussion about himself - that alone, makes me suspicious of how he may fit into all of this - after all he is the father and has been with Kyron and Terri since Kyron was two yo. moo mho

18. Psychout

Psychout New Member

This has probably been mentioned previously somewhere on this thread or the board, but this case just keeps getting more mysterious by the minute. It's like an episode of LOST, where with each news story comes more questions than answers. I am, like many, inclined to also believe the SM is the guilty party, but the family's actions as a whole are just different than the parents most child abduction cases I have seen on the news. I don't understand the lack of emotion from the BD (compared to for instance Somer Thompson and Haleigh Cumming's dad), or the certainty of BM that Kyron is still alive after 3 weeks (although I hope the same). And now the scripted twice a week news conferences where they take questions, come back with a scripted answer and where nothing can be reported unless they give their word (even though I don't really believe it's a hoax anymore it kind of reminds me of the media control of Balloon Boys parents). I don't know what to make of what's going on.

Source for news conference confusion: http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

19. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

Just watched. Um, wth?

Dad sure was guilty looking (hands in pocket, looking everywhere but at anyone or camera, licking lips a lot, fidgeting, looking at cell phone), mom well she did what they said but did not cry very well, step-dad was just there. Why the adamant finger pointing at TH? Where is the plea to Kyron, the we love you, we are here, (wherever that may be), drop him off somewhere, I could say more, but will not right now.

20. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Or she was straightening it before....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.