2010.07.01 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have XP and the newest Firefox browser and still had to get the plug in.

You could try the other two links I posted above though, I don't know about those since I tried KPTV first so already had the plug in when I tried KGW and KATU.

ok HLN is going to at least talk about the case...

my computer is having technical difficulties viewing video from kptv fox 12.

i get this error message "to view this video you will need a windows media video compatible browser plug-in. install the windows media player plug-in for firefox."

then is shows a clickable link for windows xp/vista windows media player plug in to firefox. windows xp and vista uses windows media player 11.

i am running windows 7 64-bit which uses windows media player 12. firefox doesn't require a plug-in for windows media player 12. my browser is firefox 3.6.6

is anyone else using my configuration and NOT having problems? tia. jade

I'm using Windows 7 and the same Firefox with no problem.

my computer is having technical difficulties viewing video from kptv fox 12.

i get this error message "to view this video you will need a windows media video compatible browser plug-in. install the windows media player plug-in for firefox."

then is shows a clickable link for windows xp/vista windows media player plug in to firefox. windows xp and vista uses windows media player 11.

i am running windows 7 64-bit which uses windows media player 12. firefox doesn't require a plug-in for windows media player 12. my browser is firefox 3.6.6

is anyone else using my configuration and NOT having problems? tia. jade

I had to download Google Chrome browser to be able to see these and listen to Levi's shows, if I tried IE, it threw me offline.

Maybe it's a press release in statement form.

jade.. I can't get Fox12 to work on firefox but ti's streaming on IE.. you can run both browsers at the same time.

Nothing on but traffic cams right now though.

Dang with all of these traffic cameras you couldnt go anywhere in that city without someone seeing you. LOL

None of the posted links are working for me. Is it for locals only maybe? I'm in NC.

Dang with all of these traffic cameras you couldnt go anywhere in that city without someone seeing you. LOL

lol I was thinking the same thing. I got into watching them for a , wondering what people are thinking of the slow pokes in front of them.

I got national HLN on TV - they had a teaser when they came on - but right now on Gore

I'm using Windows 7 and the same Firefox with no problem.

then it must be my settings. thanks daisy.

i'll tinker around at a fix and post it when i find it since at least one other (matou) poster is having the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member