2010.07.01 - Source: Terri Horman lied to investigators

Sauvie Island is close to where they live - and easy peasy access. Skyline school and Sheltered Nook Rd are in NW Portland, as is Sauvie.

But, for further evidence of the proximity, see this link of a house for sale on Sheltered Nook Rd. The realtor listing includes in the address description, the area of Sauvie Island.

http://www.movoto.com/or/16230-nw-sheltered-nook-rd-portland/491_10032974.htm

By the way, the house for sale, is the neighbor to the Hormans; the same house where the grandmother lives who authorized an interview by her grandson who referenced the cool electric project on Science Fair day, that Kryon was supposedly headed to before he vanished. Details on that interview are in the IB Science Expo/ Electric project WS thread from many, many days ago.

I have driven Skyline, Germantown, Kaiser, Cornelius Pass too many times to count - including Sauvie...it's all one big beautiful area in NW Portland. And all very relatively close to downtown Portland as well - straight down southbound hwy30. See my post in the locals section last week or week before on how tied together all these areas are to each other.

Thanks.

Just trying to get a feel for how long it takes to drive from the school to the island and back home. Also, wondering what traffic is like on that day and time of day, and (from what I've read) with there being only one way onto the island. Of course, there are the errands to consider.

Although it's still not clear when Kaine returned to work from home, I wonder if that was his usual routine or if Terri would have known when to expect him home. Seems it would have put her on a very tight schedule to get all this done, including whatever she did to Kyron, and still return home ahead of Kaine in time to clean up any evidence (herself and the truck). She must have been at least somewhat successful in doing so or else I wouldn't think it would have taken the LE over a week to declare it a 'criminal' investigation, they wouldn't have wasted so many resources looking in so many disparate locations, and they wouldn't have to rely on "cell pings" to know she wasn't telling the truth.

Seems to me she crammed a lot of activity into a very short period of time, since Kaine was completely clueless that anything was amiss (judging from his descriptions of what happened that afternoon).

And how many cases has there been where the perp goes back to visit where they left the body. Scott Peterson is one I can think of off the top of my head. The baby and 16 yr old ae now safe so maybe they are hoping to be led right to him. Just a possiblity.:waitasec:

Even TH isn't that stupid, is she?

I'm so stuck on this. I haven't heard anything about TH directly from LE, about if she is not telling the truth, changing stories, and so on. So far I have heard the direct family after 4 weeks asking Th to come forward with the right or more information, we don't even know which one it is. I for one can't point fingers at someone with just speculations, I might play around with a few theories, trying to figure things out.
Terri might of posted she was hitting the gym, very wrong of her, who goes to the gym 4 or 5 days after a child goes missing( I don't need an answer), but you know what, who was with her, Kaine.
If TH didnt have anything to do with this I can truly see why people would think she did. But I don't have the proof that she did it, none at all... How many cases have media jumped on a family member and it turns to be someone else. jmooc

Maybe today we will get more info.

I'm so stuck on this. I haven't heard anything about TH directly from LE, about if she is not telling the truth, changing stories, and so on. So far I have heard the direct family after 4 weeks asking Th to come forward with the right or more information, we don't even know which one it is. I for one can't point fingers at someone with just speculations, I might play around with a few theories, trying to figure things out.
Terri might of posted she was hitting the gym, very wrong of her, who goes to the gym 4 or 5 days after a child goes missing( I don't need an answer), but you know what, who was with her, Kaine.
If TH didnt have anything to do with this I can truly see why people would think she did. But I don't have the proof that she did it, none at all... How many cases have media jumped on a family member and it turns to be someone else. jmooc

Maybe today we will get more info.

You're very right about that... Ther is nothing here on this case but theories, assumptions, rumors, etc... One fact, Kyron is missing... Is that a fact even? Based on what LE and his family has said on air maybe so?

Also, to my knowledge, TH was not the only one to hit the gym, she just posted about it on facebook. There is a video of her and Kaine leaving the gym the week after Kyron went missing. They wouldn't speak to the reporter so no real story there other than they were BOTH at the gym!

Thanks.

Just trying to get a feel for how long it takes to drive from the school to the island and back home. Also, wondering what traffic is like on that day and time of day, and (from what I've read) with there being only one way onto the island. Of course, there are the errands to consider.

It's about a 12-15 minute drive to Sauvie Island from Skyline Elementary. That's driving at the speed limit. That's just to get TO the Island - it will take longer than that to work your way into the island. You can drive around most of the island in less than 15-20 minutes.

Actually, silly girl forgot to leave it at home or take the battery out!! Cell phones do ping in the off position.

Unless she was talking to someone on it, remember that we don't KNOW that the phone was in her possession at the time of those pings. For example - she easily could have left the phone in her car - which I believe the husband was driving that day.

So, if he had the car and perhaps the phone, all of the "sourced" reports that her phone was not where she said she was, the husband has not told anyone "the phone was with me?" And she has not told anyone "he had my phone"? Just thinking out loud, but if I was her, that would be the first thing out of my mouth.

So, if he had the car and perhaps the phone, all of the "sourced" reports that her phone was not where she said she was, the husband has not told anyone "the phone was with me?" And she has not told anyone "he had my phone"? Just thinking out loud, but if I was her, that would be the first thing out of my mouth.

If she normally kept her phone in her purse and someone "borrowed" it for a couple hours, it's possible she might not even realize that she didn't have it. Of course, it's also possible she has said that she didn't have the phone, but she can't prove it.

I'm not saying that TH DIDN'T do something with Kyron - but I'm not ready to say she DID - and if she did take him, I think there is a chance she might have him stashed safe somewhere. There are too many pieces to this case that don't quite fit - at least not with the info we currently have.

[ame="http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14277956"]6/26 - Page 23 - In Session Message Boards[/ame]

Okay I just used my iPhone's internet browser to log into my Facebook account and was able to post an update the same way I would on my laptop so there is a way, although more detailed, to post an update from a phone or wireless device without using the application.

Try to upload a picture this way and tell us what happens.

Who said he is tech savvy? I have noticed this in all of the threads where Kaine is discussed, he works for Intel, true, but many of Intel's workers are not "tech savvy", most aren't! They employ civil engineers (among many other kinds of engineers), welders, mechanics, electricians, construction managers, lawyers, administrative people, account managers, liasions, sales people, scientists, pipe fitters, almost any job in any business setting, they are also employed by Intel. Many are "engineers" and few of those guys are "techy".

Welllllll, as someone who has recruited and hired for "techy" positions (in Portland no less), and knowing he's an enterprise business architect based on this report I feel comfortable in my opinion he's more techy than the average stay at home mom who surfs online.

I think lots of posters are getting a little crazy for lack of facts. Even the title of this thread is really little more than a rumor at this point.

Main Stream Media is the only source for information at this time. Do not bring blogs or links to other forums here without permission of the moderators. This is creating rumor.

I posted the links, yes. I don't know what you mean by sourced. If you mean gospel, coming from LE or the family, than almost 90% of this case is "not sourced"

This is a rumor that has been floating around for days, but I've never seen it substantiated by any MSM (including WW). It has also taken on several versions over time, and the current version you mentioned is embellished from the first versions that were out there. I'm not saying you embellished it. I'm saying it has gotten embellished over time. I don't want to go into detail because I don't want to perpetuate this rumor on WS.

Do some incidents seem to show that TH possibly knows where Kyron is?
Is it possible, if some evidence points to TH knowing where Kyron is, that someone else, also, does??

Has it been mentioned where the 18 mo old was that day?

I'm going to reopen this thread. Please post responsibly according to the guidelines we have provided to you in threadiquette. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back