2010.07.01 - Source: Terri Horman lied to investigators

Oh...what day was 'going to the gym' on her face book? And what day was she supposed to be on SI? tia

I read a news report that the police were searching Sauvie Island because of a ping from her phone. I will find it and post it. If I cannot find it I will delete what I was said.

For sure - if she told LE she was "running errands" that day (as has been reported in the media), any store she entered would have either a camera image of her or a credit/debit record of her purchase (unless she paid with cash). Nevertheless, there would at least be a surveillance camera image of her entering & exiting any store whilst "running errands".

It's my opinion that she has no verifiable alibi of that day, which is why LE has been looking at her so closely.

I was thinking the same thing, most places you go have cameras at the entrance and in the store, what about receipts, witness clerks at the store or restaurant? I know on my day off, and if I have no child with me I hang out at home, may run and have lunch with a friend, may go get some groceries, run to target or something, go to the library to get books or return them etc... I'm just throwing out possible places she could be that should all have cameras or tracking of her being there.

Do we know for sure if she dropped her baby off at the babysitters?

I know that she wrote on Facebook that she was going to the gym when her cell phone was at Sauvie Island. Why doesn't she come out and tell the world why she was at Sauvie Island or at the very least why her phone was there? This is such a sad case. If that was me and i had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance, I would be answering every question. Come forward and tell us what happened.

Got a link? Is the gym on SI?

Anyone remember what time TH uploaded the pic of Kyron in front of his project on FB? TIA

Oh...what day was 'going to the gym' on her face book? And what day was she supposed to be on SI? tia

She wrote on FB about going to the gym days after Kyron was missing. She didn't say she was going to the gym the day Kyron disappeared.

Maybe her errands were just things she did or places she went like in visiting someone. I don't know, just saying it would make sense. Maybe she didn't go into any stores. We don't know yet.

bbm

I agree. But if she didn't "run errands" (as was reported in the media) but instead visited someone, that "someone" she visited would be able to verify her whereabouts, wouldn't they? If her whereabouts were validated, would there be hullabaloo regarding where she was on June 4?

I read a news report that the police were searching Sauvie Island because of a ping from her phone. I will find it and post it. If I cannot find it I will delete what I was said.
News reports (and rumors) have SM's phone pinging at a tower near Sauvie Island when she told LE she was somewhere else. It has NOT been disclosed where she told LE she was. She DID NOT post that she was 'hitting the gym' that morning...that was several days later and has somehow become associated with her fb use on the 4th.

I believe the school and their home is close enough to ping at SI even if they are not there. From following anther case on WS I have learned that if certain towers are busy it can be bounced to another tower and so it may be that just because her pings might show as pinging on the island tower they can not say with any certainty that she was actually on the island and not just somewhat near. It seems thay can actually be quite a ways from a tower and still ping. I have to take the cell ping info on SI (if it is a fact) with a grain of salt.

That is what I have heard in other cases also. So LE could be wrong, but they would also know that her phone could ping if she was within a certain radius but not be on the island. Didn't the news report that the island is 10 miles from the school? How close is their residence to the island?

I believe the school and their home is close enough to ping at SI even if they are not there. From following anther case on WS I have learned that if certain towers are busy it can be bounced to another tower and so it may be that just because her pings might show as pinging on the island tower they can not say with any certainty that she was actually on the island and not just somewhat near. It seems thay can actually be quite a ways from a tower and still ping. I have to take the cell ping info on SI (if it is a fact) with a grain of salt.

I wondered about that too. Do you remember in Scott peter sons case, his cell phone said he was going 300 miles an hour or something to that effect.

Can't always trust today's technology.

Not that I am taking a side here, I just doubt som e forensics.

Dizzy

She wrote on FB about going to the gym days after Kyron was missing. She didn't say she was going to the gym the day Kyron disappeared.

That's what I thought. That comment gym and the island needs to be deleted. moo

I'm sure the IT forensics of the FBI can figure out where facebook entries originate from. Right? moo

When I just checked my facebook account I noticed that next to some people's updates there is a cell phone or blackberry icon showing how they had posted so I am positive that they are able to determine where TH posted her updates from.

Ok folks, KISS: KEEP IT STUPID SIMPLE

1. SM resented stepchild
2. planned for months how to get rid of him
3. maybe even had a few trial runs
4. take non-descript car to school extra early {check}
5. make sure a few people see you with stepson {check}
6. create confusion about dr. appt {check}
7. snap alibi pic {check}
8.leave shortly after 8am with stepson, few people around {check}
9.call school re: when to pick up science display, no questions about stepson being absent, all is well {check}
10.go to SI, complete the deed {check}
11.run some errands [check}
12.go home wash your cloths {check}
13.post alibi pic on FB {check}
14.meet school bus....WHAT no stepson
15.Fake grief: {Big Fail}
16.forgetting to turn off cellphone: {priceless}
17.hitting the gym and posting on facebook: {relief}

Shelbar,

Re #9, did she email the school about picking up the science project ? I think she did.

All JMO

Can someone take a gps unit off one car and put it on another?

Got a link? Is the gym on SI?

Focus on stepmoms cell phone records:
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06...yron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

CNN transcript from Nancy Grace discussing the cell phone, ping, the search, and that the husband has moved out of the home.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/29/ng.01.html

Seattle Weekly Blog: (Facebook Status)
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_implicate.php

Seattle Weekly Blog: (She lied to investigators)
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_now_main.php

While a couple of the sites are blog's (I know what you are thinking, because I was thinking the same thing) they appear to be very reliable and the news they print had to come from some place. I will continue looking so that I can find better sources.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back