2010.07.03 Sheriff confirms Kyron last seen *inside* school

:waitasec:The Substitute teacher told a kid to clam down when he noticed Kyron missing???? then she left?????
WHERE DID SHE GO why aren't they looking into that?
Maybe they are, I have not read all the threads.

The regular teacher told the "Sub" to "calm down" and then the sub left probably because she was "done" for the day. We don"t know whether she was really a sub or a parent volunteer..This is how I've always read it

If she thought she needed an alibi that she was leaving by herself she would have made a grand exit making sure she walked out with someone.

We don't really know that she didn't, do we? :waitasec: They may have gathered info like this from the questionaire, which they aren't yet ready to release.

Or she could have planned a grand exit with witnesses, but nobody else was leaving at the time.

So many possibilities.....

I don't remember seeing this article before, maybe somebody posted it and I missed it. It's from the day after Kyron went missing:

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his mother and thought the two left school together. He said it was not uncommon for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/NW-Portland-second-grader-still-missing-Saturday-95689114.html

I'm thinking Terri drove the truck that morning so the exhibit would fit in the vehicle. At the school, they unloaded the red tree frog exhibit. While taking photos, Kyron is holding something behind his back. He is going to be treated to ice cream after school.

IMO Kyron & Terri walk back to the truck to get Kyron's books, lunch, etc. But, they leave instead.

I'm thinking Terri drove the truck that morning so the exhibit would fit in the vehicle. At the school, they unloaded the red tree frog exhibit. While taking photos, Kyron is holding something behind his back. He is going to be treated to ice cream after school.

IMO Kyron & Terri walk back to the truck to get Kyron's books, lunch, etc. But, they leave instead.

Except that people have been posting that the Science Fair projects were set up the day before. I know that's how it works at our school here. Does anyone know if this is FACT, that SH and Kryon had set up the project the day before his disappearance (June 3rd)?

Don't we think though as parents......there has been NO outcry about the school....their practice, their knowing or not knowing, no blaming from the parents of the missing child......doesn't that strike anyone else as extremely telling that LE from the gitgo did not see anything to blame on the school? I realize they have not spoken out as LE has said no talking to anyone about that day............but usually you would hear a huge uproar about a child going missing from a school....to me this is very telling...it tells me they have enough information that the school was not at fault.......in any way....am I reaching here???:banghead: It tells me that immediately for some reason they knew who to hone in on.

(bbm)
Probably.
And maybe none of the reporters have ever specifically asked any of the 3 parents if they hold the school at least partly at fault, either; I don't know. (I would have been livid.)

Personally, to *some* extent, I would hold them accountable. His backpack sat at his desk, in his chair, the entire day. He was also signed up for the talent show that was to start at 2:00.

Unless Terri told the teacher that he would be absent from school on that very date, and she told her this after he was signed up for the talent show, it should have been looked into by the teacher.

Terri gave the teacher some kind of note or paperwork that had to be filled out..... there should have been an exact date on it, not just say something like "He'll be absent Friday." If there was no date on it, the teacher should have asked for the exact date. Add to that, the backpack sitting in his chair all day, and being signed up for the TS, without withdrawing from it, it should have looked as odd to her as it does to me. Besides that, a doctor's appt doesn't take all day long. He didn't return? No one wondered why?

It's been said that Terri waved and said bye to Kyron, but did not walk him all the way into his classroom.
I would never, ever, in a million years, fault a parent for doing this, within the walls of a school, within a few yards of his classroom door. I still wouldn't. It's ridiculous. There wasn't even an exit door in the direction he walked. If I faulted her for that, I would have to also fault every parent who drops their child off in front of the school.

Another thing that doesn't make any sense to me is that neither of the two parents went to the school to see him in the TS. If they both believed he was at school, at least one of them should have gone. He was already home from work, and errands being run by her, could not have been as important as a TS in their son's life. That TS had to have been SO important to him; I believe I read that it was.
So much of this just makes no sense to me, and does not jive.

I am only going on what I have read and heard, and goodness knows a lot of it is as clear as mud, as someone else noted. So any of this could be way off base.

I have to add that in no way whatsoever do I find the birth father at fault. Not in any way, and not for any thing.

The schools my children attended, and the schools here where I now live, require that parents move along immediately when their child/children exit their vehicle. There is no waiting until the children make their way all the way inside the school's front door. There are teachers there at the curb telling folks to "move it along."

After all I have seen and heard since the day Caylee went missing, I would now advise parents to never let their children out of eyesight, unless they are with someone they trust, or in a place they trust as safe.
Our children are not even safe in our own front yards anymore. Not anywhere. Just look up the number of RSO's in your particular area.
And look at how many children have gone missing from their own front yards.

From personal experience, many boys his age do not want to be seen being kissed by a parent.

Also from personal experiece, I could never have stood in front of media and cameras when my child was taken from me. It was all I could do to get out of bed in the mornings to get dressed. And I knew who took him, and I knew that his life was not in danger.
If my child simply vanished, as so many do, I would probably have had a complete nervous breakdown.

(OT; I was absolutely stunned last night that Alisa was set free. And moved to tears.)

~~every 40 seconds, a child goes missing in the US~~ :cry:

jmopp

BBM

LE has said that they did use scent dogs to search the school, but they could not track his scent to the outside, they gave several reasons for not being able to get his scent.

I'd give my eye tooth to know exactly *where* the dogs lost the scent inside the school.

It must have been inside the school, because they say that is where he was last seen.

(bbm)
Probably.
And maybe none of the reporters have ever specifically asked any of the 3 parents if they hold the school at least partly at fault, either; I don't know. (I would have been livid.)

Personally, to *some* extent, I would hold them accountable. His backpack sat at his desk, in his chair, the entire day. He was also signed up for the talent show that was to start at 2:00.

Unless Terri told the teacher that he would be absent from school on that very date, and she told her this after he was signed up for the talent show, it should have been looked into by the teacher.

Terri gave the teacher some kind of note or paperwork that had to be filled out..... there should have been an exact date on it, not just say something like "He'll be absent Friday." If there was no date on it, the teacher should have asked for the exact date. Add to that, the backpack sitting in his chair all day, and being signed up for the TS, without withdrawing from it, it should have looked as odd to her as it does to me. Besides that, a doctor's appt doesn't take all day long. He didn't return? No one wondered why?

It's been said that Terri waved and said bye to Kyron, but did not walk him all the way into his classroom.
I would never, ever, in a million years, fault a parent for doing this, within the walls of a school, within a few yards of his classroom door. I still wouldn't. It's ridiculous. There wasn't even an exit door in the direction he walked. If I faulted her for that, I would have to also fault every parent who drops their child off in front of the school.

Another thing that doesn't make any sense to me is that neither of the two parents went to the school to see him in the TS. If they both believed he was at school, at least one of them should have gone. He was already home from work, and errands being run by her, could not have been as important as a TS in their son's life. That TS had to have been SO important to him; I believe I read that it was.
So much of this just makes no sense to me, and does not jive.

I am only going on what I have read and heard, and goodness knows a lot of it is as clear as mud, as someone else noted. So any of this could be way off base.

I have to add that in no way whatsoever do I find the birth father at fault. Not in any way, and not for any thing.

The schools my children attended, and the schools here where I now live, require that parents move along immediately when their child/children exit their vehicle. There is no waiting until the children make their way all the way inside the school's front door. There are teachers there at the curb telling folks to "move it along."

After all I have seen and heard since the day Caylee went missing, I would now advise parents to never let their children out of eyesight, unless they are with someone they trust, or in a place they trust as safe.
Our children are not even safe in our own front yards anymore. Not anywhere. Just look up the number of RSO's in your particular area.
And look at how many children have gone missing from their own front yards.

From personal experience, many boys his age do not want to be seen being kissed by a parent.

Also from personal experiece, I could never have stood in front of media and cameras when my child was taken from me. It was all I could do to get out of bed in the mornings to get dressed. And I knew who took him, and I knew that his life was not in danger.
If my child simply vanished, as so many do, I would probably have had a complete nervous breakdown.

(OT; I was absolutely stunned last night that Alisa was set free. And moved to tears.)

~~every 40 seconds, a child goes missing in the US~~ :cry:

jmopp

You wrote " there wasn't even an exit door in the direction he walked in ". There is an exit door in that direction, it is at the bottom of a small flight of stairs, next to Kyron's classroom. Possibly the door he left by....

All JMO

You wrote " there wasn't even an exit door in the direction he walked in ". There is an exit door in that direction, it is at the bottom of a small flight of stairs, next to Kyron's classroom. Possibly the door he left by....

All JMO

Oh, I know.
Sorry, I should have said no exit door in that direction on the same floor.

[Sorry folks about the ghastly long post up above; I had no idea it was that long, (didn't proof read it.)
I shouldn't post at 5 am]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress