2010.07.09 - Evidence List for Inspection

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
:waitasec:
this article was about tips?
snipped from article
"The documents requested are not public records, a spokesman for the State Attorney's Office said Thursday."

I thought "tips" are subject to the sunshine laws, though I could be wrong.

I remember in a hearing 1-2 months ago that Judge Perry gave Baez the authorization to use the State funds given to Casey to pay for the tips they had yet to go and pick up, that were ready many many many months ago.
I sure hope he has done so since he was given the order to do so by Judge Perry.

Not to mention the $275,000 we KNOW defense counsel had per their own testimony BEFORE KC was declared indigent. To pay for copies of the 'tips', that is. :rolleyes:

If you can't post the link to the site are you allowed to say the name of the site? I think all of us would be interested in seeing the evidence in it's entirety:woohoo:

I don't know if I can post a link to it or not? Mods? However, I was just googling around for other info and came across these words in my google search: The Murder trial of Casey Anthony: Timeline and Evidence

WS is credited often at this site.

I don't know if I can post a link to it or not? Mods? However, I was just googling around for other info and came across these words in my google search: The Murder trial of Casey Anthony: Timeline and Evidence

BBM...That is somewhat cryptic in its description...could you be more specific...lol:dance:

Pattymarie,
Here's a post from JBean about links: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3005969&postcount=69"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Please read Caylee Forum Rules[/ame]

I believe the evidence JB is referring to are the autopsy photos and related info that was not disclosed under law. Only thing it could be. AZlawyer, what say you ......

Wow, that is something else!

Not to mention the $275,000 we KNOW defense counsel had per their own testimony BEFORE KC was declared indigent. To pay for copies of the 'tips', that is. :rolleyes:

So True Beach, so true.

IIRC, the cost of the tip CD was under 1K, something like $960.00 or so. And JB pizzed, moaned and groaned for being charged by the county for the tips he so needed. Sheeze, he can pay for a grandiose suit with matching kerchief, yet doesn't want to spend $$$ defending her to the best of his worse ability. Let's not forget JB's prior history of spending and not paying his bills too. There's the back child support and a car that he didn't pay for.

Daddy always told me you can judge the value of a man by two things; the way he treats his mamma and the way he spends his money.

Here is the link: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg2
Its just basically a cast of characters and a timeline....but still...a chilling read in its entirety...

I found it by searching what you said in your earlier post and it was amazing to read all of it lined up like that. Not sure how any of the defense (Cindy and George included) are going to get around the information if it is put out for the jury all together in a similar fashion. Thanks for sharing that with us!

Valhall rocks! I know I tell her this every chance I get, but I once printed out Val's timeline at work, and needless to say my boss was none to happy after he realized the copier had been going for like 30min lol. Poor copy machine almost exploded.

It was well worth it.

I just keep thinking about all that evidence that jb had that proved his client's innocence but wouldn't release it---because he was only going to do that in the "court" of law....If I knew I WAS innocent and my lawyer was holding info that could sent me free---I wouldn't be a happy camper.....he is just so full of bs :loser:

As for when they filed--that had tell noon----but in one of the other deadlines the HHJP looked at the defense and questioned (I believe in jest) if they would file it like at 5:00 pm (deadline time)--believe this was in regards to their expert list? or something like that....he knows the game! --- again as said before--ain' his first rodeo....:twocents:

She said the property forms amount to at least 100 pages and were not formatted as a list.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said there is nothing secretive about Thursday's filing, but noted that his team has no obligation to identify the evidence it wants to inspect specifically with the Clerk of Courts. He has identified the items for prosecutors, the Sheriff's Office and the court.

"We're not obligated to file anything with the clerk's office," he said. "It's just property receipts."

In addition, he said he already has indicated in court what items the defense team wants to review, primarily those objects recovered from the area where Calyee's remains were found.

"I told everyone what we wanted to see in court … the duct tape and the hairs," he said. "There's no smoking gun. We want to inspect the items at the scene. I never made it a secret. We want to look at what was recovered, what we haven't seen yet."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...-evidence-list-judge-20100708,0,2877534.story

Not sure HHBP will be happy having to go through a hundred pages of property forms...Seems Baez enjoys annoying His Honor!

Justice for Caylee

I believe the evidence JB is referring to are the autopsy photos and related info that was not disclosed under law. Only thing it could be. AZlawyer, what say you ......

I don't know if the autopsy photos are included in the evidence at the Sheriff's Office. I thought those were kept in their own place. It was all of the evidence that he said he wanted to see.

Here is a video of what rhornsby said:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrW0aTQXxMU[/ame]

Here is the link: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg2
Its just basically a cast of characters and a timeline....but still...a chilling read in its entirety...

OMG I don't think I've ever seen a more complete list and timeline. Looks like many of the links no longer work though. They linked to the evidence listed on Orlando channel 13's website and they appear to have moved or removed those pages. Still the shear length of that list is very telling and yes, very chilling. It's made me think though that many (all) of the things that JB is crying that he hasn't been given have been released to the public already... isn't JB part of the public too?

Edited to correct spelling... :blushing: LOL!

No, he's had those photos for a long time. They were disclosed to the defense, just not to the public.

If they are going over to inspect evidence, it will be physical evidence--things that the experts need to actually see in person rather than just in photos. Like the hair, duct tape, blankets, plastic bags, laundry bag, clothing, trunk liner, spare tire cover, ....

I don't know if the autopsy photos are included in the evidence at the Sheriff's Office. I thought those were kept in their own place. It was all of the evidence that he said he wanted to see.

Here is a video of what rhornsby said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrW0aTQXxMU

I understand what Richard said. The autopsy photos ARE listed on property forms. They will not be released under the Sunshine laws. JB has every right to physically, meaning visually here, inspect Caylees remains photos in person. They belong to the state are kept in the sherriffs office under the chain of custody and I suspect under lock and key. JB wants to keep the media from seeing the items Richard spoke about. The vehicle, the items found with Caylee. Duh JB, we have seen what has been released so far and so has his office. JB is continuing to play a new game with the courts. He fully knows the media and public will go over that evidence again and again and again and still the results will be the same. When JB learns ya can't change history is anyones guess.

I don't care about this. It basically is a smoke screen for JB. What is important is the conclusion the defense experts arrive at after reviewing the collected and processed evidence. Nothing more, nothing less. They have to work with the forensic evidence the state has.

Dang AZ, you replied to my post while I was replying to the other about this ....thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave