2010.07.12 - TH accused of sexual affair

I guess I was wrong...I thought he put his personal life out there when he helped TH.....re: documents from court..Oh well...

I need to get out of here....going to go out for a huge Ice Cream...

If there is something found that has to do with this case, it is okay to bring it to our attention. If MC is arrested for what he did, then even more information can be discussed. At this point, we don't know how involved he is or that he's even committed a crime, KWIM?

Her ugly coping seems to mirror Casey's, but Terri is almost 20 years older! jmo

IMO, KC was ugly coping her whole life. It didn't just start when she murdered her beautiful baby girl.

Just sayin'.

Yup! My thoughts EXACTLY! Especially since they are saying that the "sexting" she did with him closely resembles what she did with the landscaper guy. Methinks this is not new behavior for TH!

Oh...aren't we also supposed to call the guy "MC" in leiu of his name? I'm editing it out of your quote in my post. But you might want to go back and edit it in yours.

Earlier tonight, Kimster gave us permission to use his name since it's been so widely reported in the MSM. But that thread got moved to the parking lot, so you probably missed it.

Calliope mentioned in the other thread that this could have been a set up.

If it was a set up then I think the FBI and LE were in on it because they had the phone texts,, pics, and conversations. MOO I'm not sure yet on this.. It could just be they caught her with a bugged phone doing this and called Mr. C. in to question him.

I can't even believe she would trust her phone. I mean even Misty C. knew her phone was bugged. KWIM? This is just outrageous not thought out behavior.

you rock....thank you thank you thank you
Bonanno defines ugly coping as "behavior that is generally not healthy or socially acceptable, but it is one's way of getting through an undesirable event."

Does anyone know how far back they can request the cell phone records? Also, how far back can they pull up and review text messages? TIA I have no clue about these things.

There's a really good 48 Hours or Dateline on that case.

and i shall look. that means i am waay to invested in this case. for good reason.

As i have stated before...i don't have kids. I dont want kids and that is by choice and by health problems....but when i see stuff like this happen to an adorable little boy....i become invested. I will remain invested until this kiddo is found.

If it was a set up then I think the FBI and LE were in on it because they had the phone texts,, pics, and conversations. MOO I'm not sure yet on this.. It could just be they caught her with a bugged phone doing this and called Mr. C. in to question him.

I can't even believe she would trust her phone. I mean even Misty C. knew her phone was bugged. KWIM? This is just outrageous not thought out behavior.

Exactly, outrageous behavior. I think her ongoing mistakes will lead to Kyron.

At the press conference with the four parents that was an uncomfortable situation for all of them, I thought that TMH's body language reeked of sexuality. I was too :ashamed0005: to post about it and PMd a member to ask about his/her impressions of the presser to see if anyone else noticed this.

Yes, I saw fear and discomfort in TMH's behaviors, but when she rubbed up against Kaine, I felt that this woman exuded sex. The movement was inappropriate under the circumstances but she seemed unable to control her impulses. While the other three parents were expressing shock and sadness regarding the disappearance of this little boy, TMH wanted... well you know what I mean ;) Frankly, I'm not the least bit surprised to learn about Terri's extra-curricular "activities". jmo

At the press conference with the four parents that was an uncomfortable situation for all of them, I thought that TMH's body language reeked of sexuality. I was too :ashamed0005: to post about it and PMd a member to ask about his/her impressions of the presser to see if anyone else noticed this.

Yes, I saw fear and discomfort in TMH's behaviors, but when she rubbed up against Kaine, I felt that this woman exuded sex. The movement was inappropriate under the circumstances but she seemed unable to control her impulses. While the other three parents were expressing shock and sadness regarding the disappearance of this little boy, TMH wanted... well you know what I mean ;) Frankly, I'm not the least bit surprised to learn about Terri's extra-curricular "activities". jmo

I noticed this too, and I am also not surprised by these latest developments. Thank you for posting this.

I respect your opinion, and don't entirely disagree. However, there are people, both men and women, who resort to "snuggling" any time they are stressed. Since he was her husband, maybe she didn't think it was inappropriate. I don't know about everyone else, but I could only see her from the waist up, so didn't notice the rubbing. Sorry.
But... I wouldn't get that close to my hubby on national t.v., it's just not who I am. I was raised with the belief that there is a time and place for intimate hugs and kisses, and that would not be one of them. But she might have thought nothing of it.... except to send a signal to the ex: he's mine, now, so back off! Come to think of it... that might be it!

But the real question is:
Does this filing on behalf of Kaine Hormon attract or distract, clarify or muddy the issue on finding Kryon Horman?

snipped for space:
I don't know, but my guess is, it is not helping. I think it just muddies the waters, it's not going to bring Kyron home, and she will probably just withdraw even more and refuse to speak.

I want to repost tonight's reporting from KATU (showing MC throughout various stages of the search for Kyron), mostly because they actually spoke to him on the phone, and he had no idea of today's court docs. He is now aware he's in a very public spotlight, so my guess is we won't see much of him for a while.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html?tab=video

As for TH's priorities, I will again add that no matter what emotional duress she is under, this was a very odd choice for "relationship" activities - high school friend of KH's - and court docs from today show she has been "fishing" around for supportive men and validation for a while, as the landscaper solicited for murder also received intimate texts. This is just not something one should be doing in marriage, and especially when there is a missing child. Someone in a previous forum said it best (paraphrasing): it makes it seem like, since Kyron isn't her biological child, she is not focused at all on finding him, but just gathering male support to favor her and get on with her own life.

I thought the problem was that Kyron wasn't her biological child but to see how quickly she moved on from losing her own child I realize that once the child has served it's purpose she has no use for them. I am glad that KH got baby K out of there. She was in great danger once she got tired of her.

Here’s a question.. if Kaine and baby K were at an undisclosed address (on a SEALED document), then why does Terri’s copy of the RO have that address on it? I smell a rat (set up) and it really stinks.
The timeline of the served document comes into question as well.

It was sealed to protect the investigation, not KH, and KH put his address on the petition for the RO. Why he didn't restrict it, I have no idea.

TH would have been served with the petition along with the RO. At least that's the way it works here. So she knows what the allegations against her are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back