2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee really doesn't want to be there....ICa looks a wee bit off....oh well!

Oh, they panned to Cindy and she looked right into the camera, and her face was mad! She is all Cindy'ed up...imo.

Heh, CA not looking happy. Keeps looking at the back of Kathi's head.

Hey Eidetic,
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I had to. I can't look at CA the same way ever again.

wow......I didn't think I would be this "excited", not sure if that is the right word, but, I have not ever gotten to watch live on tv, always had to watch later on laptop.....btw, Cindy looks as if she has put on a little weight.......MOO

HA! Cheney Mason glanced towards Kathi Belich & scoffed. He looks like such a pompous *advertiser censored* leaning back, scowling, rocking in his chair like that. Defense, prepare to go down today;) Sorry. It's the chocolate daquiri talking.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

First motion is of the reconsideration with Nejame re: TES

I'm getting sound but not a picture on the U-Stream. Do you have to select something from the list of programs on the menu?

lol, Kathi B straining hard to try to hear what's going on at the bench.

so, is there a chance that Cindy might not have to get up on the stand today.......I thought that was the whole reason for this today......????? guess I thought she was absolutely be up there

They're in the middle of a "housekeeping" talk, here's a couple of screen grabs for those playing the home game...

cindy.jpg

casey-1.jpg

IMO Lee did not look pleased to be there (why would he be though, right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni