2010.07.27 - Nancy Grace covers Kyron's case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat010

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

"Breaking News -- A significant development to be announced any moment in the disappearance of 7-yr-old Kyron Horman, according to police! "

Is this the presser and just the usual NG teaser build-up? Or real?

Caution: consider the source! :waitasec:

I wish the breaking news is finding that beautiful little boy alive and well.

It will be a bombshell if she actually has information we haven't had for days.

I'm sure it'll just be going over the presser, which we'll all have watched and discussed at lengths by the time she airs --

OKIE Dokie ........I'm expecting the Carol Burnett fall across the stage or to see one of you come out with dressed as Lucy with Ethel making chocolates.......... or better still with a big rubber red nose and yarn for hair with a name like Susie Cupcake Clownie.

Behave about NG or take it to the basement.....:biggrin:

Her web site does say any moment. Wonder what moment that would be???

Nancy doesn't know anymore than what the main stream media knows OR what we all know. Everyone, including Nancy is waiting to hear the police press conference that was announced last week.

OK guys this appears to have been up all day and just a big lead into her show. I'm closing this till showtime. If something breaks just start a new thread...... 10-4? Thanks.

OK guys this appears to have been up all day and just a big lead into her show. I'm closing this till showtime. If something breaks just start a new thread...... 10-4? Thanks.

GMTA! That's funny. Seriously, we didn't pow wow. Just shows how Grandmaj and I run a tight ship. :highfive:

350.000 retainer fee, this was said before the thread started. Thats what TH supposedly paid her attorney. Read the transcript. I heard honest x my heart and all that.

just to correct that was stated when the show started

Do the grand jury method to get more answers, they may not have enough to indict. per the show

Well I feel I'm the only one watching this besides my hubby.

DeDe not considered a suspect, she did testify, but that was conflicting with the talking heads

I was sorta watching... I had a sprinkler to move and kids to yell at. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member