Missing pregnant Shannon Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

2010.07.30 Baez Interview

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by wonders, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

Today's Current News Thread

http://www.wftv.com/video/24451409/index.html

Oh my goodness.

Baez refers to KB as "your girl".
    Oh boy, that says so many things to me.

Baez will gladly take pictures of the inside and outside of his house if the boss will donate to charity of Baez's choice.
    Days after he is talking to a civil attorney about a pic he posted on a public site and failed to set the settings to private. Need I say more about that?

Just his general speaking down to people gets me.

I wish I had the skills to put that interview into written text as IMO it's a doozy.

2. bogeygal

bogeygal Registered User

Seemed like he was in a happy, joking mood before the depo's. Wonder if he'll feel that way after the depo's are over. Who knows?

3. beach

beach Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

BBM

Who wants to bet that the charity of his choice would be the one founded by the Anthonys? :angel:

No thank you. Just keep spending it on the helicopter fuel.

4. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

Where's your girl? lmao

credibility. haha. boy he's on a roll today

5. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

I thought he was in a chastising mood myself.

6. Solace

Solace New Member

That's rich since it took eight years before he was allowed to practice law after the Bar. And speaking of putting his best foot forward - he is going to have to put a little more than his best, because his best so far is letting motions go through that lack notaries and wrong titles, etc.

7. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

IMO, Baez being a bit sarcastic was well deserved considering local media is using helicopters to fly over a house to see what ... a house. Total waste of fuel to view an aerial shot of a house when you can use goggle to get a street view for free. The tidbit about next time they want to use a helicopter, donate the money to a charity of Baez choice and open the door for the reporters to walk inside for free.

8. Omachka

Omachka New Member

According to channel 9 on the 5 PM news yesterday, they tried to go to his house to get a statement from Baez. They were allowed through the guarded gate but when they got to his street there were "security guards" blocking it and they weren't allowed to go in... so how were they supposed to negotiate this "deal" for the pictures? That's why the helicopter flew by just in time for the 6 PM news. I hope Kathi is standing there waiting when they come out of that depo. I'd love it if she'd ask him which charity. :angel:

9. Dear Prudence

Dear Prudence New Member

Geez, as if "where's your girl?" isn't bad enough, he asks it twice and he also asks the WESH guy "where's Baba Booey?" I can only assume he's asking about Bob Kealing. It's not surprising that Baez is a Howard Stern fan.

10. Person of Interest

Person of Interest New Member

JB: "It lays to a persons credibility. If they say one thing under oath and another thing another time..."

More of that "rich irony' we have been treated to from this camp.:waitasec:

11. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Perhaps they should have called Baez at his office and set up an appointment with him to see when they can view the house.

12. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

Oh for pete's sake Baez, just hush and read this book please?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Public-Relations-Lawyers-Strategic/dp/0980171903"]Amazon.com: Everyday Public Relations for Lawyers: A No Nonsense…[/ame]

13. Gypsy Road

Gypsy Road New Member

JB brought this all on himself. If he wasn't such a doofus, no one would care if his house was in foreclosure. I'm sure he's not the only attorney who has personal finance troubles. His behavior off camera as well as on camera just feed this media frenzy IMO. I don't have any sympathy for him.

14. Solace

Solace New Member

He owed 200 a month in child support and did not pay it for years. How can you not afford 200 a month in child support. He is sleaze. Period.

15. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

Can someone transcribe it for us? Pretty please don't make me watch it? lol.

16. Omachka

Omachka New Member

Yep, wonder how that would have gone. Do you really suppose Baez meant that or was it just what he thought was a good show for the cameras. I think if any of the news people had called his office they would have been told that JB wasn't in whether he was or he wasn't. I believe he is the most unprofessional lawyer I've ever seen. There was no need of him even bringing anything about his home up if he didn't want the attention. He could have walked on by or just kept the questions to the case itself... IMO he shouldn't make any statements at all even about the case. The professional thing to do is just hush. It's not about him and how he looks on TV... it's about Caylee. JMO

17. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Ask my ex. That's $50 a week. It isn't that he (Baez or my ex) couldn't pay it, it is that they didn't want to pay it. Other things were more important plus the added bonus of giving the childs mom the finger (in a way).

I will gladly try and transcribe the interview later tonight after I have had a calming, relaxing meal with my hubby. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will beat me to doing it!

18. Gypsy Road

Gypsy Road New Member

News choppers are always flying in Orlando. I have a feeling they didn't specifically send the chopper out to film JB's house - they were probably out filming rush hour traffic or other things they thought were news worthy and decided to make a run over his house. It's still a little much, but Baez is trying to make it sound that filming his house was the only reason the chopper was in the air that day.

19. Gypsy Road

Gypsy Road New Member

Notice how rehearsed he sounded. He couldn't wait to get that out on camera - trying to make himself look good. Ugh...that guy!

20. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Active Member

Next time you wonder what Oxymoron means, put Baez and Credibility in the same sentence and you'll know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.