2010.07.31 - Why are they searching DDS' relatives' properties?

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by wondering1, Jul 31, 2010.

1. wondering1

wondering1 Former Member

Apologies if this was posted already. I haven't read everything new in this thread

sbm

KGW has learned invesitgators are busy trying to determine what - if anything - a friend of his step-mother's knows about what happened to him.

Sources - including people who have spoken with investigators - tell KGW that DeDe Speicher was cooperating more now after an appeal from Kyron's parents that she be more forthcoming.

However, investigators believe that she has still has not told them everything she knows.

KGW has learned that investigators have conducted several searches related to Speicher, including of property belonging to relatives of hers. They have also spoken with people who were in contact with her the day Kyron disappeared.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Reward-missing-Portland--Kyron-Horman-up-to-50000-99349594.html

2. Loading...

3. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

Okay wait. Whoa. Searching property of her relatives??

I wonder if that's with search warrants.

4. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

This needed its own thread.

I can't imagine why DDS' relatives would be searched? I mean, they didn't even search TH's relatives, right? What's the deal?

5. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

"However, investigators believe that she has still has not told them everything she knows." Meaning Dede.

From the article above. Interesting.....

6. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

This is driving me crazy for some reason. What is going on here? I'm so dang clueless and usually I have SOME theory, even if it's out there!!!

7. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

How many people are involved and what happened to M. Cook? He got very quiet. I'm glad Dede is cooperating although it appears she is not totally cooperating according to this article. I want to know now................. What happened to Kyron.

8. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

Hi Kimster, I don't know but I do recall reading someone in her family owns a landscaping or Tree Service business.. ..I even commented about the similarites between Haleigh Cummings case and Kyrons case...Wonder IF this is the relative/s they are speaking of?JMO

9. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

Thank you for the thread, Kim! It's hitting me the same way, really throwing me for ideas. What the heck are they searching her relatives' properties for? Do they think Terri may have buried Kyron on Dede's relatives' proprerties? Have stashed Kyron with a relative of Dede? From what Kaine said, Terri and Dede only saw each other about every 6 months.

Oh heck. I'm lost on this one.

10. RoughlyCollie

RoughlyCollie New Member

If they are searching the relative's properties, maybe they are looking for Kyron or evidence he has been there. This is most likely if it was unlikely that Kyron had ever been to one of DeDe's relative's properties.

11. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

Anyone know how far away these relatives live from Portland? I recall reading DeDe's father is a deputy sheriff in another county.... Wonder If the relatives live in that area and how far away that county is from Portland..

12. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

There is something else that is bugging me about DDS. Whenever a person is named in a case, they hide their social network accounts. Why is her Twitter still open, I wonder? Something is very hinky here.

13. Ellebelle

Ellebelle New Member

Kaine only thinks he knows how often Terri saw Dee Dee. I've come to the conclusion that he really didn't have much of a clue what was really going on. He only knew what Terri told him, and I've come to see her as not a very open and honest person. MOO

14. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

15. RoughlyCollie

RoughlyCollie New Member

TH and DeDe could have seen each other more often than that, and KH didn't know about it. Don't they go to the same gym? TH could do anything she wanted while Kyron was at school. If KH called her, she could have told him she was where she wasn't anytime, too. This is especially easy to do when one is not taking kids who can talk with them everywhere they go.

16. angelainwi

angelainwi Certified Trauma Counselor

what is her twitter handle again?

17. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

18. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

I'll tell ya what's hinky - that they always publish this stuff just when I'm getting ready to go to bed! They know it'll keep me up thinking about it!!!!

;)

19. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Since she lives in a condo, I'm doubting there is much to search there.

"Spicher lives in a condo located on SW Sagert Street in Tualatin that has a “for sale” sign posted in the front yard. She apparently used to serve as the president of the condo association."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

20. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

I know BeanE. I've never seen a case where the news comes out at night like on this one.
    Very strange news cycle.

21. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

If they got these search warrants after her GJ appearance, I'm going to assume she must not have agreed to answer questions.