2010.08.06 JVM Tommy gets 15 years, Grandma Flo Hollars on "Issues" to react

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by MADJGNLAW, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daisy.faithfull

daisy.faithfull RIP Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joey Jr.

If Tommy's sentence is higher because LE didn't find Haleigh's body I hope he learns something. If you are going to try and save your skin after participating in murder its better to bury the body and be clearheaded enough to remember what happened .:furious:

As much as my heart went out to Flo I wanted to scream when one minute she was saying that Tommy is responsible for Haleigh's death and then in the next saying the sentence he received for drug trafficking is too high considering how he worked with LE. Not to mention the fact that it doesn't sound like she knows for sure if Haleigh was alive or dead when they supposedly threw her into the lake. They all deserve to spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail.

2. Dion

Dion Well-Known Member

I think Hank's eyes are seriously affected by bright lights. He always wears dark glasses. When he had to take them off to have his mugshot taken, he was squinting.

He probably just had to let the court know that they were prescribed for his particular condition.

3. Dion

Dion Well-Known Member

Looks like Flora hasn't changed her story despite being shunned by Joe's family. I thought because we hadn't heard from her, she was probably under some kind of "family gag order" because her opinions certainly were not helping them.

I agree that Chelsea and Lindsy could probably shed some light, should they ever decide to talk. Even though Lindsy is divorced from Tommy, she obviously still feels bad for him, judging from the tears.

Remember the taped conversation she had with TC where LE had asked him again whether he was at the MH that night. She said that he was only asked one question and had to lie about that. She said he made himself look like an idiot.

So if she knew he was lying, then she had to know the truth.

4. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

Yes, that is a bit shocking lone to see him in shades in a court room. But I have a feeling these are prescription glasses he wears. Perhaps he has a condition that he needs to eliminate bright lights for his eyes and his glasses turn darker when he's in bright lights. I noticed in his mug shots he's pictured without glasses, probably because they need to see his eyes.
    I know that when you have different types of eye surgery it is very important to protect your eyes from bright sunlight or glaring neon lights. I have lens inplanted in my eyes and being in Arizona I have to protect them with sunglasses from our bright sun. Hank may medically need those dark glasses.
    Just saying.

5. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Regarding the issue of Hank's spectacles, it is very possible that they are prescription lenses that change shade, the type that darken in bright light and fade in dimmer light. I tried that type of lens some time back, but they always stayed somewhat dark. My friend had similar lenses, but hers became much clearer in artificial lighting, which bothered the heck out of me until I found out that she'd paid considerably more for hers than I'd paid for mine. I ditched mine and now opt for regular sunglasses which are a lot more fun. Much more fashionable, you know. As for Hank, he probably has the economy kind. Television cameras will enhance the effect, as well.

6. TxLady2

TxLady2 Active Member

Lone, in the recent videos of Hank and Lisa, it looks like he is squinting a lot. He could have some kind of eye condition that makes light hurt his eyes and/or cause excessive watering. He almost looked like a near-blind person to me. He may have a doctor's statement that requires him to wear the sunglasses indoors, because of bright lights. I've known a few people who have such a condition. Most carry a card which states why they have to wear the sunglasses. Judges are pretty lenient as long as the person has that card or documentation that explains it.

7. TxLady2

TxLady2 Active Member

People who are legally blind sometimes have to wear dark glasses, to protect whatever vision they still have. It very well could be that his eyes will not tolerate bright lights.

Years ago, something happened to one of my eyes, and it swelled almost shut, plus watered excessively, constantly. I had to wear sunglasses for about a week before it finally cleared up.

8. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

It's too bad Flo had to go on TV. If she had info or heard things from anyone, she should have gone to LE with this and just stayed out of the limelight. If LE didn't want to hear from her, she could have contacted media in the area and still remained somewhat anonymous. If Hollars had done things the right way, there would not be a half dozen more rumors thrown in the fray. IMO, most of what Hollars has said is a combination of lies from the players and her own speculation/opinion. UNFORTUNATELY, many people hear her say it and take it as gospel, and that's just mucking the case up even worse than it already was. (Though I will say that Hollars going public may have been instrumental in Tommy getting 15 years; she pizzed him off enough to make him not only recant, but to run off at the mouth on tape about it, IMO.)

A woman who loves her grandchildren would not do what Flora Hollars has done, IMO. She would be emotionally supportive--not condoning bad behavior of her children and grandchildren, but standing by them and trying to support them emotionally through whatever was to come. At the very least, she would not go public airing the family's dirty laundry!

I know Flora is not educated, and I am sure she thought she was helping in some way, but after her very first public appearance it was obvious she was more of a hindrance than a help, and she should have quit the public interviews right then and there. And even if the uneducated Flora could not see this, any media source truly interested in HALEIGH rather than ratings would have pointed this out to her.

I cannot accept a grandmother who behaves in a way that this woman has. In one breath she praises the grandkids, says Misty could not have hurt Haleigh no way no how...then the next thing we hear out of her is that Misty may have wanted Haleigh gone so she could have Ron all to herself. Good grief! Flora sounds like she fabricates as readily as any of them, IMO.

I see Flora as nothing more than an attention-seeker looking for fame or money, or both. ALL JMO of course. But the woman makes me sick.

9. Tboy4

Tboy4 Member

I read here daily, although very rarely comment, but I just had to respond to this. When you're truly in love with someone there's no way you would even think of having sex with someone else. Misty went off for three days and was having sex with WBG, but she's "in love" with Ron? Hmm...don't think so. She could get drugs through Ron, so that can't be the reason either. That only leaves two reasons: she either can't go three days without drugs(she was thrown out, after all), or she was never in love with Ron. My vote would be for the second option.

10. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

Ron had kicked Misty out. She is a young immature drug addict, love has nothing to do with why she has sex. Whats worse is Ronald the 25 year old man took her back. I think Misty having sex with Greg Page is probably the reason Haleigh is presumed dead by the LE. And I think Misty is in love with Ron, she has his name forever ingrained on a very personal part of the body, she is protecting him, showing him how much she loves him, its actually really sad, imo. Shes got whatever syndrome the manson women have.

jmo

11. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Yep, he could also have cataracts. Light really bothers your eyes with cataracts.

12. southernvagirl

southernvagirl Former Member

I could not agree with you more......Granny Flo is out for the REWARD,,,that is all..imo...Even one of her grandchildren, I think Jo's sister, said online Flo lies and is looking to get the money and she is the reason Lisa is a drug addict.This grandchild said Granny Flo was a drug addict too.this drug business is generational and I dont thnk it started with Lisa.....Flo sure appeared to be "on" something to me.....I think she is disgusting to on Tv and talk not only about a "live" child being thrown in the river, but talk about her "kin" the way she has done....This woman is someone I am trully glad I do NOT know..as well as the rest of her family.

13. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

Yeah, I want to hear the tapes where she is told Haleigh was being raped and Misty and Junior were hiding under a sheet, I mean if those tapes dont exist and she just made this up, its all sick. Then when she was on JVM, we had Greg Mathis on and he was telling her that she was a smart lady, I about died, anyone calling her smart is just outrageous.

14. southernvagirl

southernvagirl Former Member

All for the sake of ratings,,,shame NG, shame JVM and the rest
    Every one of those shows that have had Granny Flo on has kissed her @ss....You and I both know these so-called host have interviewed her before she went on the air, and they know how low this woman would go for the REEEWARD,,,yet they still had her on..whether she told a whopper or just exposed her own ignorance...I believe this old woman is deffinitely a sicko,,,in the worst way.....That woman has no more morals than her own brood and that of her grandchildren.....This case has brought to light just what some kids have to live thru and it is not a pretty sight......It sure is a sad situation, and I would bet money that the last generation (kids) dont fare any better than the ones in jail now.....

15. Concerned Papa

Concerned Papa New Member

What's particularly ironic is that BOTH of the two people who are claiming responsibility for giving the info to LE for the Shell Harbour search, Granny Flo AND Steve Brown, apparently are wanting the reward.

GMAB! Reward for WHAT? Did they not notice that LE found NOTHING? That search wasn't cheap. If I were responsible for giving LE the information that led to the search, I would be trying to find a rock to crawl under instead of being plastered all over TV.

16. B4igo2it

B4igo2it Well-Known Member

re Post 65 - Bessie - ROFLMA
    "I ditched mine and now opt for regular sunglasses which are a lot more fun. Much more fashionable, you know." ha ha! :)

17. B4igo2it

I M with U big time on this! Her grand-daughter more or less said the same thing on another blog and added she is always doped up!

18. B4igo2it

I wish I could copy only the very last couple of minutes or so of this conversation to post here - interesting comments by TomC (check out location #6:25, 7:10 and 7:18 on this video) towards the end. Papa - U R so good, maybe U can splice it???

youtube.com/watch?v=2fW-zKRNhPo&playnext=1&videos=Py4SwE6D6zE

19. drip~drop

drip~drop kiss a fuzzie

No offense taken at all. :)

I was just having some fun with granny hollars statement.:angel:

Who knows when or if Misty ever tells the truth?
    And really, I don't care if they love one another or not. Hopefully it will be years before they see one another again. Once court is done.

20. Bathbuddys

Bathbuddys Verified Family Member Thomas Schramm

I have read that she has had a stroke and it affected her speech and I can vouch for that as my hubby had a stroke and his speech is still not better and it was May 1st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.