2010.08.06 - Tommy gets 15 years!

Is there any video of Tommy on the stand and how he took the sentence?

I was wondering that too. I would love to see it.

It seems like if none of them have really talked about Haleigh or given new info by now, they won't. :furious: Ticks me off!

news4jax showed abit of video from inside the courtroom.....camera focused on TC...he looked really numb to me, no expression.......they did not pan the court room

I am glad he got more than the 3 years that he expected to get. I firmly believe that he and Misty know exactly what happened to Haleigh and the only reason I can think of that the real truth has not come out is because they both had something to do with Haleigh's death and they would get life or death for whatever it is that happened to her. If it was TC alone that caused her death than I wonder how long Misty will hold out before she cracks and tells the truth or if it was Misty that caused her death then I wonder how long TC will hold out after learning that he got 15 years which is much more than he thought he would get. If they both stay quiet then I say that her death was contributed to by both of them.

I hope that this sentence convinces Misty to come clean on what happened to Haleigh. Surely she will look at how many charges Tommy has compared to her numerous charges and see that she will most likely spend the rest of her young life behind bars. Hey Misty, its time!

In my opinion, there isn't anything for Misty to come clean about. At this point I believe she's told all she knows - not saying those around her don't no more, but I don't think Misty honestly does. She doesn't seem like the martyr type to me. I kind of wish PCSO would go after the ones who do know.

My opinion only

2 down 2 more to go. Glad he got 15 years. I hope Misty is shaking in her boots and wants to talk about HaLeigh now, and also Ron too.

LE just doesn't seem to think that Misty has told all, at least not from the last time we heard them discussing her. I think she is still lying. The comment from them was they thought she was finally starting to talk. I think they were dreaming.

did any of our members here attend court this morning? would love to hear.....

did any of our members here attend court this morning? would love to hear.....

I planned to be there but at the last minute my daughter needed me to babysit for my grandson and I never pass up that opportunity...not even for WS. :)

I'll bet that shocked him! He really thought he'd get 3 to 5 a couple of months ago. Maybe he realized that wasn't going to happen by now, however.
I doubt it. He was living in La La Land.

I'll bet that shocked him! He really thought he'd get 3 to 5 a couple of months ago. Maybe he realized that wasn't going to happen by now, however.

And this proves--don't know if proves is the right word I am looking for--that he hasn't offered ANYTHING of value re finding Haleigh and if that is the case, he should face additional charges for obstructing an investigation or whatever they'd be called. How much did that River search cost? Those divers were placed in danger and this self-serving horse manure makes me ill.

Just last week, Tommy's marriage ended, and now he's facing a lot more time behind bars than he expected. While I don't have much sympathy for any of the people who are involved in this saga, Tommy must be one very sad man today.

LE just doesn't seem to think that Misty has told all, at least not from the last time we heard them discussing her. I think she is still lying. The comment from them was they thought she was finally starting to talk. I think they were dreaming.
'talking & knew she was in trouble'. never count these people out. or in, or whatever it is.

So, Tommy's parents were in court as well as some of Haleigh's family members. It does state that Haleigh's name was mentioned, I sure wish they would release the audio of the hearing, why oh why is PC so different? I don't get it. I would like to know what was said about Haleigh..

Hank Croslin Jr. Sentenced To 15 years in prison, 10 years of probation and a $50,000 fine.

"SNIP" http://www.news4jax.com/news/24534837/detail.html#

UPDATED: 11:40 am EDT August 6, 2010

PALATKA, Fla. -- Hank Croslin Jr., who pleaded no contest to two trafficking charges after being arrested in January during a drug sting operation, was sentenced to 15 years in prison, 10 years of probation and a $50,000 fine.

Prosecutors were hoping he would be sentenced to the maximum 30 years.

Croslin's parents, who are also in custody on drug charges, were in the courtroom for the sentencing.

Haleigh's family was in court hoping something would be mentioned about the missing girl's case. While her name was mentioned, not many details were divulged.

Authorities said the drug charges the family members are facing are not related to Haleigh's disappearance.

Just last week, Tommy's marriage ended, and now he's facing a lot more time behind bars than he expected. While I don't have much sympathy for any of the people who are involved in this saga, Tommy must be one very sad man today.
Yeah, I bet he's disappointed...but for some reason, I don't feel as bad about his 15, as I did Hopes.

If Misty ends up with the most time she will be just a tad angry, wouldn't you think? That might be exactly what the DA and LE wants.

Could well be, Asti. Hope got 15 and now Ron and Misty, who had the most charges--well, what will the next weeks bring their way? And, am dying to know who Fields surprise witness is. AND, So much for Werter's great relationship with LE.

I wonder if TC is going to follow along behind Hope and appeal. I hope not...just wasting more tax dollars.

I still wanted 30! I am so angry at these drug dealers putting their children at risk for a high. :furious:
him getting arrested at the bus stop, should've gotten him more.

To borrow a phrase "Let's unleash the lawyers." I'm looking forward to public comments from Shoemaker and other involved attorneys following Tommy's sentencing.

Who's next up for sentencing? TIA (I don't want to derail this thread).

Hope got 15, Tommy got 15, RC is working on trying to get only 15 (?) I'm not sure MC is going to get that youthful offender status. JMHO.

Lisa Croslin Aug 17 for a re-opened case.
Ronald Aug 20.
Misty Aug 23
Donna B. Sept 1
Hope has filed for an appeal not date given yet...
Lisa Croslin, drug charge..no court date yet
Hank Sr.Croslin, drug charge..no court date yet
If I have made a mistake on the dates please make corrections as needed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back