2010.08.22 Brad Conway speaks out on Steph Watts show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller - does CA beleive that Caylee is still alive

BC - we all have diff ways of grieving, CA has that hope in the back of her mind, she'll come to terms when ready

Cindy still has hope in the back of her mind that Caylee is alive, according to Brad. What a farce. She damn straight knows the truth, and has for 2 years.

Will you make a bar complaint against Baez

BC - NO! he will not do anything to derail this case.

Watts says there is extensive blood evidence in the trunk from when Furman was there in August 2008.

The ultimate question is was the body there before KC was in jail? Was Caylee there in August?

Watts says odd for Kronk to go so far in the woods. BC says he's probably answered to the defense and State, but BC does not know.

So Brad is letting Roy off the hook..

so who is the mystery body mover? Will have to wait until trial for that surprise I guess.

Wish someone would ask about DC, his relationship with Cindy, when Cindy knew he searched Suburban, etc!

Caller: Asks if u weren't filing a bar complaint against JB, could someone else do it on what was released?

BC says no, they would need his first hand knowledge.

HHJP is the one of the most hard working judges in FL. He will seat an excellent jury.

Does everyone stepping down reflect poorly on KC?

BC - says no, serving a jury is 2nd most important duty. They will be able to set aside the circus atmosphere.

Caller- Zanny the nanny theory?

BC - laughs, has never been found or come forward, he doesn't believe the story

BC - needs to go fishing and spending some time at the beach. Get his business and life back.

End Show

Brad doesnt believe there is a zanny the nanny :eek:

Thank you all for doing such a great job passing along the info as you're hearing it. So helpful!

I'm dying to know what CA thinks of Brad's speaking out (laughing at the Zanny theory) -- I can't imagine she's thrilled... Heh.

that was a pretty good show....i need to listen to it again....i missed some stuff...thank you again to everyone for helping with the thread :grouphug:

BC - It's what we don't know that's going to make this case.

The defense is not obligated to put a defense on, they may or may not.

State will not put on all 200 witnesses.

Caller says BC is to be respected for his loyalty and commitment to the A's.

BC - Case was pro bono, received no money.

And yet Cindy, in her deposition, said they "had" to give Brad $3000.

Somebody speaking with forked tongue. Again.

Thank You EVERYONE for the excellant hilights to the interview ~
Been busy cleaning up from our Iowa floods, and a broken washing maching to boot, that had the nerve to do more damage than the flooding I think ~!!!

Catch everyone later for more thoughts and opinions.
Thanks Again Friends ~

He would provide any assistance to the A's as he was asked to. They have his support and assistance as long as he is able to.

Good grief. It's almost like he has Stockholm syndrome. :waitasec:

Thank You EVERYONE for the excellant hilights to the interview ~
Been busy cleaning up from our Iowa floods, and a broken washing maching to boot, that had the nerve to do more damage than the flooding I think ~!!!

Catch everyone later for more thoughts and opinions.
Thanks Again Friends ~

Ohh, so sorry to hear about the flooding, been through that and it's miserable!

The bestest part was, in the chat room, when Voices for Justices (i.e. Michelle Bart) was muted by the admin of the chat.

Just the bestest.

Blaise

The bestest part was, in the chat room, when Voices for Justices (i.e. Michelle Bart) was muted by the admin of the chat.

Just the bestest.

Blaise

I was trying to read the chat and post here, my brain went into overdrive! There were GREAT questions there and happy some were answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86