2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by Kimmer, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Nonni Brenda

Nonni Brenda Georgia girl

I for one won't believe anything Ron or any of these other people say unless they can PASS a LDT.:snooty::twocents:

sleepingheart likes this.

2. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

No problem, dodie20! I thought I might have missed something about some books, lol.

3. KSH352

KSH352 New Member

I agree with you.. This case has been nothing but a web of lies

4. Nonni Brenda

Do you know if the SA trusts PCSO? Just curious.:waitasec:

5. justus4all

justus4all New Member

I agree....passing one would lend credibility to their statments...which brings me back to Ron ....He is now saying Misty is the key...

So is Misty going to be questioned again??....ANOTHER poly?????

6. KSH352

KSH352 New Member

I doubt Fields will let her take another poly. Don't you?

Do you think that after all these months in jail Ron just came to the realization that Misty is the key?

7. Nonni Brenda

AND HE MARRIED HER!! :banghead: Sorry justus for shouting. It's all a :croc:

8. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

it's kind of funny, because the words 'Tommy' & 'Books' seem a little odd, in the same sentence... maybe as in, 'the judge threw the book at Tommy', but that's about it.

9. Nonni Brenda

Took him long enough didn't it? Smart boy that Ron.:rolleyes:

10. justus4all

justus4all New Member

IMO...Ron has know this whole story...from the beginning...and has used everyone.....

I agree about the poly...Fields will nix that...

11. KSH352

KSH352 New Member

I know the State Attorney is in charge of these cases. It is the same State Attorney in all these cases..Misty, Ronald, Tommy ect. You should have heard the great case the state presented on Tommy for sentencing. And they were right on top of what Werter stated about Tommy helping in the HaLeigh case. The state attorney told the judge that everything Tommy gave them was nothing but lies. And that Tommy was there and knows what happened to HaLeigh and he refuses to talk. The Judge listened intently. I was there his is not second hand.

12. krkrjx

krkrjx Walk a mile in my shoes.

I am aware that you were in the courtroom that day when the judge warned Ron that he had to comply, or else. Since I was not there, and since I see no reason for you to pull the wool over my eyes, I will take what you have posted to heart and really try to muster up a bit of faith that justice will be served--not swiftly, but served nonetheless. Thank you very much for your post.

13. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

thanks...did you get the 'vibe', (for lack of a better word), that LE suspects Tommy as the murderer, an accomplice in the murder, or covering for the murderer? or did they keep that completely under wraps?

14. Nonni Brenda

This is good to know. Thanks for the information. I do get a little impatient sometimes.:crazy:

15. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

I think the dumbest thing Werter has done so far, (legally speaking), is trying to use Tommy's 'cooperation' in the Haleigh case, to lower his sentence. I couldn't believe they had the gall, to go there. But I guess if you're running with a story, you've gotta run fast. Actually, & even though it would've been a pink elephant, in the room, I think they would've been better off, leaving Haleigh out of their part of the equation. & just played defense when the SA brought it up. I really believe, when this is all over, that Tommy's 'thumbing his nose, at Haleigh' attitude, is gonna be used against him. I know I won't forget it. IMO, it's like he was shooting the bird, at her death, & treating the judge like he was stupid & had no sense.

16. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Nah! I just can not see Ron and Misty sleeping all day Monday when the fight was still going on. Ron called/texted numerous times all night Monday night. There is no way IMo that they just slept all day Monday.

17. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Thank you so much for the first hand information. I'm so skeptical that I can't help but wonder just how the judge will see Ron Cummings "new information". To me, it is Pure-D-BS, but I truly hope that the judge will see it as it really is, but I have to wonder why a deal was made on testimony that hasn't even been given yet. I do understand that the SA should have heard it prior to making the deal. I am forced to go on what I have heard so far and so far it is BS. I surely hope that this BS is not what the deal was base upon. How are you going to feel if you are there in September and hear no more than any blogger has heard and Ron gets a slap on the wrist. I'm sure you will feel totally betrayed. I'm hoping that you do not have a reason to feel that way.

18. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

I'm so glad you brought that up, twall. It was never verified that Misty did not answer her phone the entire night. (I finally stopped pointing that out some time back because no one seemed to be listening.:snooty:) We've heard there was an argument between the two around 8-8:30. Apparently, there was a window of time afterward when she didn't respond to Ron's calls and/or texts, which is what prompted Ron to call around looking for her (Tommy's house? Hank, Sr's house?). That led people to assume she didn't talk to Ron at any time before he arrived home at around 3am. Shoemaker tried to set the record straight on that point when he said they did speak later in the evening, but no one listened to him, either.:waitasec:

19. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

My point was that we assume misty was dropped off at her brother's and I am going to assume for this question, it was timmy's.

So if she arrived at the MH on Green at some point, who brought her there? Did rc drag her back? Did JO deliver her? Somebody else?

20. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

Good thinking about Misty's arrival time. It's pretty clear Misty had just the basics and little time to learn the complete script for the 911 call. She was worthless when it came to explaining what happened or imparting vital information of a missing child. And, from what we overhear, Ron was angry and frustrated. Just who was he directing his anger at the most - the 911 operator, LE or Misty?
    jmo