2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

My point was that we assume misty was dropped off at her brother's and I am going to assume for this question, it was timmy's.

So if she arrived at the MH on Green at some point, who brought her there? Did rc drag her back? Did JO deliver her? Somebody else?

Digging back in my memory bank....didn't Misty say she had to babysit that day or go see Hank Sr.? I've always thought she was dropped off at Timmys. So, like you, I'm asking how did she get to Ronalds? Did she borrow the van?

I don't mean any disrespect at all when I say that I think maybe people put too much into this Art guy. I mean I haven't heard one solid bit of information from this guy and all of this information was out in the beginning and the police have had this information forever.
This is probably because this case is slow. There is no way ART could have information that the police don't already know about. I don't believe a word any of these people say unless there is a document or an arrest to go with it.

im still waiting for the joe did it thing to stop there isnt a single one of them afraid of joe.wish they would just stop that one and move on to something else.rc tried blaming jo in the cob tapes and he no,s enough peeps jo would no longer be here imo.a father would be enraged at that person and there would have been lots of trouble not silence.cs needs to get stronger so her son has a chance to grow up away from certain people.

The challenge is, if this is "all for the show" and Ron has an inside line with LE then we are going to hear some fluff about how crucial Ron's new testimony was ... when they may have learned nothing new or something similar.

If LE are inclined to do a deal and favor Ron we will never know the real truth or details.

If this solves the case that's one thing but if Ron is just running with the current 'story' or fluffing to get a reduced sentence (in collusion) then it is another slap in the face in terms of Justice for HaLeigh.

HaLeigh needs to be brought home to allow un-tarnished family members to grieve and pay their respects.

Where is HaLeigh? .... Ron?
Wow, nail meet head...

If lisa was with Hank sr at the hospital then Misty could use their home as she pleased away from Ron. Maybe Ron went there and they had another fight and something happened. If Tommy was babysitting for his own kids till 10:30 when Lindsey got home, I don't see how Tommy was with Misty. I don't remember what Lindsey said she and Tommy did after she got home from school. If Ron knew something since feb 9th and this is the first time he is talking He is the worst dad, or he is involved.

This is about what I expected...I am glad that Jane made the point that LE doesn't need Ron for those phone records. So, exactly how is he helping?

LE can get the phone records which will tell who a person called and who called them or texted but they have no way of knowing what the call was about and if it was important to the case unless someone who was on the phone tells them...that is where Ron comes in. The info must be helping because he got a plea deal out of it.

The Judge speaking directly to Ron, made it very clear to him that if he does not tell the truth, the whole truth on any case he testifies on or any information given to the court and if it is not the truth his plea deal will no longer be in effect and he will receive the full amount of time for each case. The Judge said to Ronald "Do you understand?"

Thanks for telling us, it is good to hear, sounds it's serious.

I just wonder that after everybody's told a million different lies, how the heck are they gonna recognize it if Ron or someone else tells the truth for a change? How will they know?

If lisa was with Hank sr at the hospital then Misty could use their home as she pleased away from Ron. Maybe Ron went there and they had another fight and something happened. If Tommy was babysitting for his own kids till 10:30 when Lindsey got home, I don't see how Tommy was with Misty. I don't remember what Lindsey said she and Tommy did after she got home from school. If Ron knew something since feb 9th and this is the first time he is talking He is the worst dad, or he is involved.

There is no OR about it, he is both, imo.

I agree with you "how will they know?" I would think more polys would be needed and some proof? of the truth. I do believe that the State is going to make sure they are getting the truth.

The state attorney told me they are doing everything they can. I believe him.
He is smart and right on top of everything. No fun and games will be tolerated by this state attorney I can tell you that.

Jumping off this post, I know alot of people are frustrated with this case and the slow movement of it. I believe the SA and all involved in the investigation are doing everything they can to find Haleigh and bring justice for her.

Ron is his own worst enemy. He thinks he is so smart and smug and that he is fooling everyone. He will trip himself up. The SA/LE have him right where they want him. He got greedy with his plea deal on the drug charges. If he tells a lie and LE/SA can prove it he is done. He doesn't know what they have on him and what other people have said in their statements to LE. He is being played. As I've said before the trap is set and Ron will trip it. He will be caught and will pay for all of the mistakes he has made in his sorry life, as well as the others involved.

JMO

Jumping off this post, I know alot of people are frustrated with this case and the slow movement of it. I believe the SA and all involved in the investigation are doing everything they can to find Haleigh and bring justice for her.

Ron is his own worst enemy. He thinks he is so smart and smug and that he is fooling everyone. He will trip himself up. The SA/LE have him right where they want him. He got greedy with his plea deal on the drug charges. If he tells a lie and LE/SA can prove it he is done. He doesn't know what they have on him and what other people have said in their statements to LE. He is being played. As I've said before the trap is set and Ron will trip it. He will be caught and will pay for all of the mistakes he has made in his sorry life, as well as the others involved.
JMO

BBM...Hopefully, from your keyboard to God's ears

LE can get the phone records which will tell who a person called and who called them or texted but they have no way of knowing what the call was about and if it was important to the case unless someone who was on the phone tells them...that is where Ron comes in. The info must be helping because he got a plea deal out of it.

If they depend on ron for the truth, then le has problems. The man is a compulsive liar. He will tell the truth ONLY when he knows that they have documented evidence and only then.

They've cried wolf wolf so many times...

I've reached the point where I might find it in me to believe it if one of them comes forward and says, "I did it, here is the map to where I took her", and that's where they find her, but as long as it's all "that other dude did it but I can't help you to find her"... *shrug*

I am aware that you were in the courtroom that day when the judge warned Ron that he had to comply, or else. Since I was not there, and since I see no reason for you to pull the wool over my eyes, I will take what you have posted to heart and really try to muster up a bit of faith that justice will be served--not swiftly, but served nonetheless. Thank you very much for your post.

Your sure welcome,
Again, all I can say is that the State Attorney is not in any way playing games. The court dates coming up will be interesting to say the least.
I am impressed with the Judge also and his stern, intent interest in the players in the case. He also is a NO GAME PLAYER.

thanks...did you get the 'vibe', (for lack of a better word), that LE suspects Tommy as the murderer, an accomplice in the murder, or covering for the murderer? or did they keep that completely under wraps?

NO I didn't get that " murder vibe" LOL
The "vibe" I did ge,t which was made very clear, was that the state and everyone else that testified for the state felt it was absolutely wrong for Tommy not to provide the truth about what happened that night. Because he knows, per the State Attorney.

If tommy knows and the State doesn't believe he murdered Haleigh, than the only conclusion I have is that he is covering for misty. In the LVA, misty tells the world that she thinks tommy did this. She would not protect him but he would protect her? Why? What kind of benevolent behavior is this? She says she thinks he was there and involved. He hasn't yet even mentioned misty being there at all.

misty tells all that tommy molested her, that tommy may have taken Haleigh yet tommy protects her? Normal people would be pretty ticked off. I noticed the same behavior with the Anthonys thouogh....hmmm.

In the LVA, misty states that JO molested her too when she was 5/6 yrs old. That would make JO what age? JO would be about 8 and tommy would be about 10. After watching all her personality changes, it has become a matter of either being very crafty or MPD. The LVA shows her to be highly emotionally charged. She never presents like that.

If ron is talking, he is talking about misty and all her secrets. You can be sure he is setting her up as the murderer (she could be) but why now? His daughter has been gone 19 months...and he stayed quiet and avoided LE. He has had time to come up with a plan if he is involved and totally eliminate himself.

Regarding his truthfulness, ron won't say a word to LE w/o it being edited and rewritten by Shoemaker....count on that! HE is a master at keeping his mouthg shut to LE. He does not intend on spending much time in prison. I suggest he will not deliver anything till after he is sentenced his 15 yrs, and then insist on receiving on being rewareded every time he gives up new info. He knows he is getting 15 and is going to work on that being reduced. The only way, as I see it, is afte he is sentenced. I agree with RG and have leaned in that direction for the past few months.

I agree with you OLG...he is going to go down for fifteen years. I just hope there is no negotiating after the party.

does anyone know if RC and MC can be given 15 yrs for each charge that would run one right after the other...Or do you guys think that RC would be given just one 15 yr sentence? hope this make sense.

does anyone know if RC and MC can be given 15 yrs for each charge that would run one right after the other...Or do you guys think that RC would be given just one 15 yr sentence? hope this make sense.

The judge has discretion to pronounce sentence either concurrently or consecutively. In most cases, sentences are served concurrently so I doubt RC or MC will be sentenced to consecutive terms.

By the way, Misty has two 25-year minimum mandatory offenses in Putnam, and one in St. Johns. She will get concurrent sentences but I do not know if that can or will include charges in both counties and, if it doesn't, Misty could serve two separate 25-year terms (if her attorney is unsuccessful in getting some charges reduced or dropped, or in getting Misty sentenced under the Youthful Offender program).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back