2010.10.08 - MISTY's St. Johns Co. FELONY SENTENCING @1:30PM (secret witness?)

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by MADJGNLAW, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamky

kamky New Member

It's pretty apparent that LE believes that Misty was the leader of these drugs deals and was not a novice, based upon the testimony of Travis Smith. He's an FBI Investigator, not just a local cop. Reading between the lines, it sounds to me like they also consider Misty the primary perpetuator of the crime against Haleigh. They are not interested in Ron Cummings; they are interested in Misty Croslin. Ron C was a byproduct of the drug sting, due to his own stupidity. If he had not tagged along, he would be sitting at home instead of in prison, same as Donna and Hope. My opinion is that his prior arrests are similar to those of many other young PC men and they all were handled about the same way. Now that PC is cracking down on the middle drug-dealers, they all got caught. But LE definitely has shown a special interest in Misty and this says a lot.

2. Breathe

Breathe Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flo

I guess I don't understand why he didn't help Misty come up with a better explanation such as she's a product of her environment or something else.

There are a lot of poor people that get up every single day and go to work. Selling drugs were an easy way for her/them to earn money without working. Try working eight hours a day with two fifteen minutes breaks five days a week at McDonald's or wherever. Work is something most of us have to do to avoid being less poor. The easy/lazy way out was to sell drugs and be high most of the day.

Her attorney could have helped her appear more sympathetic in my opinion.

3. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

4. krkrjx

krkrjx Runnin' Down a Dream

WOW!

Let's hope that Misty has told them something truthful...and that they have told her they will check it out, and if it does check out and exonerates Misty for Haleigh's demise, her charges will be reduced or dropped. Since the trafficking charges are totally separate, I see this as a possibility because there would be no need to hold off on sentencing unless something about those charges is expected to change. Of course, that's just MOO.

5. watchinginky

watchinginky Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh

:praying: :praying: :praying: that this is what's happening.

6. believe09

believe09 Well-Known Member

very very interesting.

7. kolokolo

kolokolo Active Member

SHOUT OUT Misty, tell LE everything and about everybody!

8. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

Wow, and very positive news for Haleigh! Reminds me of Casey and the check fraud charges. Then came the indictment.

9. mck16

mck16 New Member

How can her sentencing be predicated on anything she could tell them unless it pertains to her charges? I am confused. tia

10. krkrjx

krkrjx Runnin' Down a Dream

It is a common practice in the judicial system nationwide.

11. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

Like Ron gave them something to reduce his charges, not just drug dealer names. Misty could be giving them info that has pushed the drug cases of hers back to Jan. Plea deals, etc..can be about info in any other crime, not just what they are charged with. Does that help?

ETA, or they might just pushed those drug charges remaining so they can hand down an indictment to someone. Tommy is still in St. John's too.....(wishful, I know) Just hope the answers are coming.

12. cyberborg

cyberborg Seeking Justice for Victims

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Option 1: Misty has cracked and is sharing info that LE need time to verify and investigate.

Option 2: Misty is being allowed to stew a lot longer, based on her current sentence to see if she will spill.

Bottom-Line: LE don't just need the rest of the story from Misty/Tommy but the goods on someone else to indict them IMO.

13. Nonni Brenda

Nonni Brenda Georgia girl

Thanks Chablis, good find. I so hope this is good news for Haleigh!

14. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

Add this to the fact that you know who is still you know where....and we may have something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

Spill it Misty...Spill it!

16. blazeofglory

blazeofglory New Member

17. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

This is amazing news!!! I hope they finally get to the bottom of this! Levi Page thinks that she has told something as well.

18. cyberborg

cyberborg Seeking Justice for Victims

I hope and pray that Misty is providing the details that will enable HaLeigh to be brought home and laid to rest in peace, dignity and, love and the perp brought to trial. Please let 2010 be an end to this case and 2011 be an opportunity for a new beginning for the Croslins and Cummings. It is past time for both families to close this chapter in their lives since it has impacted everyone negatively ... most of all little HaLeigh. She needs to come home.

19. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

I just went back & rewatched the bus stop witness videos, with a new set of ears, so to speak. That guy was totally believable, & IMO, Misty may be talking about this. The guy said that LE told him he was 1 of the last of 4 people to see a live Haleigh, they were very interested in Ron almost mowing down a bunch of morning bystanders, & he talked about Misty being on the phone, & also talking to a car, which held Lindsey, about some bad ****, & then the car raced off. (sounds like Misty might've been mad at Tommy or Lindsey about being ripped off), MOO. It's also MOO, that all of this might be what Misty is now talking about, & if she is, Ron's could be looking at trouble. MOO. (youtube Haleigh Cumming's last day seen-1. it's a 4 part series)

20. suspicious1

suspicious1 Active Member

Thank You Chablis!

My guess it that Misty has told LE something "new" and LE needs more time to investigate it....IMO, Misty has answered some of those key questions with the truth.....if they thought that she was just blowing hot air....IMO, she would still be going to court on the 19th.....JMO of course

Maybe I should head down to the basement and keep my ears on the scanner....

I hope and pray they find Haleigh....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.