2010.10.26 State Motion to Extend Depo Deadline For Specific Non-Expert Defense Witne

Ooooh, good find, Nums!! Why would she need a white-collar criminal defense attorney???!!! :innocent:

Perhaps his association with Court TV was a factor?????

Mr. Cassidy represents defendants in both state and federal courts in the Southern District of Florida. He has lectured on white collar criminal issues at the ABA White Collar Criminal Conference and has appeared as commentator on Court TV.
http://www.acplaw.net/attorneys/bernardmcassidy.html

As in "feed the media beast".....

Was this issue brought up during the status hearing on Friday 10/29/10? I remember them talking about Travis Sanders and how the defense last contacted him in northern California I think, but now he's moved again and they can't find him. Geez, the defense can't even find their own witnesses. What a joke!

Was this issue brought up during the status hearing on Friday 10/29/10? I remember them talking about Travis Sanders and how the defense last contacted him in northern California I think, but now he's moved again and they can't find him. Geez, the defense can't even find their own witnesses. What a joke!

IIRC at one hearing their witness didn't even show up....

Boy, IMHO, JB is doing a carp job. Who gives out witnesses names without an address or reason for deposition. Oh, that's cuz he's too busy defending ICA skittle purchases.

Snark Snark.....

Mel

ETA: and why do so many of the defense witnesses need attorneys?

It would seem to me that this Travis Sanders does NOT want to be involved with this case.... I can't say as I blame him. One never knows if they will be next in the path of the bus.

:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back