2010.11.03 Third party involved?

I think it was somewhere in the general vicinity of that date, couple days either way. That is my own feel for it. No link. No quote from LE. Just me thinking someone is either genuinely or calculatedly wrong about the dates. Don't know which date is the red herring and which one matters, but one may be and the other may.

I think it was somewhere in the general vicinity of that date, couple days either way. That is my own feel for it. No link. No quote from LE. Just me thinking someone is either genuinely or calculatedly wrong about the dates. Don't know which date is the red herring and which one matters, but one may be and the other may.

What you wrote sums up my thoughts and feelings about this issue exactly.

This thought came into my mind about the ransom note and Tahoe. I wanted to share so I could hear others in put on it. It's just a thought mind you.

The Tahoe had gas doused/poured in it. It had a ransom note on it. It also had blood on the console. It had burn debris and other said evidence. It is the company vehicle that AB drives. Now obviously the Tahoe did not burn. It wasn't even tried to be lit a fire. Yet it's doors were opened and much thought went into it being noticed. So the thought I had was what if this was set up to be investigated and evidence found in it to make AB be a prime suspect? Hoping with the fire and the note LE would also find the burn evidence, blood etc. Maybe this happened so fast that Mr. C was contacted before any kind of closer look at the vehicle took place. No one even thought of the outlandish idea that someone would sneak in and take Z while they were all out there. She didn't come out because she had been sick. When nothing was done with the fire, EB had to come up with the plan she had been taken. Like I said the thought just came to me and I wanted others thoughts on it.

As for the reported sighting on the 25th, my mind had a nagging thought about something LE had said later and I tracked it down. During the presser about the landfill search, which was AFTER the furniture store employees had came forward, LE said they were extending the timeline back another month, even though the employees had came forward. My thinking is if they were 100% convinced of the sighting, why extend the timeline?

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25453585/index.html

Do we know what the "conformed" sighting on the 22nd was? Is it for sure "confirmed".

As for the reported sighting on the 25th, my mind had a nagging thought about something LE had said later and I tracked it down. During the presser about the landfill search, which was AFTER the furniture store employees had came forward, LE said they were extending the timeline back another month, even though the employees had came forward. My thinking is if they were 100% convinced of the sighting, why extend the timeline?

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25453585/index.html

I think at that time they were still questioning both the siting and whether Zahra had ever made the move to the house in Hickory. Her DNA at the house would not necessarily prove she was there if they moved all of her things there.

They seem to be satisfied that she did make the move even though no neighbor can state that they ever saw her there. I think it was the former neighbors who verified that she did in fact leave with them on moving day that helped with that.

MOO

I think at that time they were still questioning both the siting and whether Zahra had ever made the move to the house in Hickory. Her DNA at the house would not necessarily prove she was there if they moved all of her things there.

They seem to be satisfied that she did make the move even though no neighbor can state that they ever saw her there. I think it was the former neighbors who verified that she did in fact leave with them on moving day that helped with that.

MOO
IMO, she made the move to that house, her blood, bone fragments and flesh was found on walls etc........IIRC

People should remember there is an actual thread for whether you think AB was involved. I will bump it to make sure people see it.

I am not sure what the topic of this thread is any more.

Despite many warnings from mods., this thread has turned into a general discussion thread and is now closed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back