2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

If that is their attempt at painting over the walls, um... wow. At first I thought it was a lame attempt at sponge-painting the room, but when you look closely, it seems to be utterly haphazard? It's not artistic at all IMO.

We saw the two "regular" paintbrushes taken from the site as evidence; guess I just figured somewhere there was a roller brush and pan. Instead it seems like they really did try to paint the entire room with handheld brushes. Does this mean they were rushed, or were they smart enough to think "if we go buy paint supplies someone will see us and might remember later"?

We certainly appear to have a highly disorganized couple who have left behind a highly disorganized crime scene.

ETA--also note that LE seems to have taken the baseboard that ran along the far wall (you see that they painted the one on the R wall but the other has been removed to expose the brown boards behind).
I'm thinking the walls are splotchy because of staining from using luminol perhaps?:waitasec:

Im not sure how to put a picture on here if someone else would Id appriciate it. I blew up the picture of the toys in the closet. Is that a picture of EB ?

Is this what you are talking about?

i76c9f.jpg

Zahra's bed room floor looks like it has been sanded...another act to clean up blood?

He didn't even taks Zahra's stuff...........that is the most telling thing yet. And how could a Grandmother just leave it there. OMG.

Adam Baker had no use for her so why take her things.

And if that alone does not speak as to who Adam Baker is then I don't know what does.

WSOC has a slideshow under the Zahra tab. They show the bathroom in their pictures. They took the floor tiles, and ransacked the whole room.

Zahra's bed room floor looks like it has been sanded...another act to clean up blood?

I'm thinking that there was carpet in there that was removed, carpet and the padding would do this to a floor over a long period of time.

:rose: I don't know what the searchers are bowing and praying for but I trust they know what they are doing.

Bless them for the difficult task they do and I figure they can use some help!

:praying:

I'm thinking that there was carpet in there that was removed, carpet and the padding would do this to a floor over a long period of time.

I agree... and notice how the bottom base board is missing from the bedroom wall too.... and the small spot in the closet that they didn't paint....:waitasec:

From Twitter:

@shelleyclynch Shelley Lynch
Chopper 9 Skyzoom over search area for #Zahra Baker. Saw searchers in a circle appearing to pray. Posting it on #wsoctv.com soon.

I'm thinking they painted the kitchen BLACK and then painted the bathroom too. A dumb arse would think painting black would cover any blood.

I can't believe that gothic fairy was trying to paint everything in someone else's house black. I can't imagine what the homeowner thought even before LE tore it up.

What is the black stuff on the bathroom wall tiles? It looks like some of it has been torn off. Paint, wallpaper, or fabric of some type?

I too wondered about the two holes in the wall.

And was that a hole cut in the ceiling?

Yes, the scene on TV was heartwrenching. It was an aerial of all the searchers (40?) standing in the road in a circle bowing their heads. Heartbreaking indeed. I have a feeling we will find out something very soon. I called to volunteer for the search and as I suspected, no civilians allowed because of a crime but I just had to ask. The location is a "crime scene" now, according to my phone call to LE today.

Zarah, I hope today was your day. Peace be with you my child.

:rose: I don't know what the searchers are bowing and praying for but I trust they know what they are doing.

Bless them for the difficult task they do and I figure they can use some help!

:praying:

I think we all know what they did. No wood chipper but something equally as horrifying. Zahra was killed in her bedroom then dis*(cant write the word) in the bathroom. That's why she is being found one piece at a time.

I knew this was coming but it doesn't lessen the shock, the horror, the rage. I think I'm going to be sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back