2010.11.06 - AB & Family back at 21st Ave

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunKnLuV

Quirky ★ Opinionated ★ Unique
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I read through the rules and I THINK I'm ok starting this thread. If not....sorry :)

We drove by the house today and saw a moving van and people walking around. I had my husband park so I could see what was going on. Of course I only had my cell phone for pictures lol.

AB was there, his mom and brother also I think. BS & AF were also there. My husband went back to the house but they were already gone. He did talk to some neighbors but just to see how they were doing.

I am adding the pics to my photobucket. Will update my signature with the link after I am done.

I thought maybe people were jumping the gun about what had been taken out of the house and what was left there. I wonder if the off limit room will be open for pics after hes done moving? JMO

I read through the rules and I THINK I'm ok starting this thread. If not....sorry :)

We drove by the house today and saw a moving van and people walking around. I had my husband park so I could see what was going on. Of course I only had my cell phone for pictures lol.

AB was there, his mom and brother also I think. BS & AF were also there. My husband went back to the house but they were already gone. He did talk to some neighbors but just to see how they were doing.

I am adding the pics to my photobucket. Will update my signature with the link after I am done.

Perhaps their collective conscious' (or their late night Forum reading) caused them to second guess leaving ZB's things uncollected in the closet.

Just my mind talking out loud.

Please know we all THANK YOU for what you and your hubby are doing for us.
I was drawn to the home of another case we've followed and it was the creepiest thing I've ever experienced. I don't know that I could do it again.

Thank you again!

Perhaps their collective conscious' (or their late night Forum reading) caused them to second guess leaving ZB's things uncollected in the closet.

Just my mind talking out loud.

It is interesting there was a discussion about the clothes and things left in what seems to be Zahra's closet and now maybe they hadn't finished moving everything out after all. :waitasec: MOO

It is interesting there was a discussion about the clothes and things left in what seems to be Zahra's closet and now maybe they hadn't finished moving everything out after all. :waitasec: MOO

Completely possible indeed. I just feel if it were me, my daughter's things would be THE 1st thing that I would be sure to preserve and take.. out of sheer fear that someone else would. jmho

Thanks PuNkin for keeping us updated!

I'm thinking that they probably had to get some money together in order to rent a truck and perhaps get a storage unit in order to house all the furniture, clothing, kitchen stuff etc., etc.

A moving truck surprises me. How much is there left to take out? This seems like it is being done as a gesture after the fact. I would not want a thing from that house of horrors, not even Zahra's clothes which I doubt she wore there.

But forming an opinion of exactly what happened and when is still very hard to determine in this case.

There is still some furniture around the back. I just figured AB grabbed some clothes the other night and the rest would be moved later. Especially with all the people outside yelling I don't think I would have hung around too long either.
Pete walked around the house and took some pictures around there. I have the link in my signature if you want to see the new ones.

I'm thinking that they probably had to get some money together in order to rent a truck and perhaps get a storage unit in order to house all the furniture, clothing, kitchen stuff etc., etc.

Maybe so, Patty. And in a few months (or less) who will be paying for the storage unit, if that is the case? I'm just going by the track record and the distinct possibility AB may be somewhere else.......hopefully. MOO

Thanks Punk! I have a question, did you or your husband noticed if the elderly people went inside the home, or just exactly who entered the home?

There is still some furniture around the back. I just figured AB grabbed some clothes the other night and the rest would be moved later. Especially with all the people outside yelling I don't think I would have hung around too long either.
Pete walked around the house and took some pictures around there. I have the link in my signature if you want to see the new ones.

Thank you so much for the new photos. :)

Can any of you tell me WHY IN THE WORLD, they would have a child there with them? I mean are these people just that ignorant or what? To take a child into a house that has basically been cut to pieces because another child was probably murdered there is just beyond what ANY sane rational person would do.

Can any of you tell me WHY IN THE WORLD, they would have a child there with them? I mean are these people just that ignorant or what? To take a child into a house that has basically been cut to pieces because another child was probably murdered there is just beyond what ANY sane rational person would do.

I totally agree, one of them should have stayed behind to babysit the kid. I couldn't believe that either! These people are just from another planet!

No concern for the trauma a child could suffer, or possibly be injured by falling through the hole in the floor, or whatever that's been cut up inside the house. It seems typical though. MOO

Who were the people at the memorial?
Neighbors?
Did any of the family give anything to the memorial?
Did they stop & pray?
By the look of some of the furniture that I have seen in pics,
I see nothing worth renting a UHAUL truck for.

The UHaul seems to be quite large or maybe that was the only one available.

I'm relieved that AB has come back for Zahra's belongings ~ if that's what he's doing.

I wonder what he will do with EB's personal things? :waitasec: I have an idea what I would do with them....

And, I agree ~ Why would you bring a child to witness that?

Who were the people at the memorial?
Neighbors?
Did any of the family give anything to the memorial?
Did they stop & pray?
By the look of some of the furniture that I have seen in pics,
I see nothing worth renting a UHAUL truck for.

My guess is they took the kids with them over to the memorial and said. "Hey pick out which one you like" *rolls eyes*

I'm sorry but I'm so disgusted right now with this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆