2010.11.30 - Discussion of Documents, re: Rape Allegations, TSY and LJY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how long the lag is between running on the news and landing on the webpage for this station?

So why would these other people report this if it wasn't true? They don't like the Youngs??? I'm not getting it I guess.

That's a pretty wild allegation to be throwing out there!

Possible someone heard something about "Sammy" Young , and maybe it got jumbled coming down the pike?

So, not being able to see the newscast, was there video of this interview or just voiceover or what did this broadcast look like?

So, not being able to see the newscast, was there video of this interview or just voiceover or what did this broadcast look like?

James Young actually answered a couple reporter questions from Essies link above. Sammy hung up on the reporter.

Hello all, and yes LY is my brother, SY is my cousin(unfortunately my cousin) Im still learning what i can post and how to post and reply on here. work with me for a lil

Was it a face to face, a telephone interview? Was he on camera answering or just reporter telling his responses?

welcome back railbugfreak, I am so glad to have you verified. I am sure you have been dealing with complete chaos.

One of the things that makes me question the rape at a house in Burke County is Zhara's bedroom. According to the SW, EB directed LE to the drain pipes in the tub, saying this is where Z was dismembered. Makes perfect sense to me. That is the most logical place for that to have occurred. So, how then do we explain the sections of Z's bedroom walls and floors being cut out? If she were raped at another location, and died there or at home from those injuries, how does blood get all over the walls and floors of her bedroom? If a rape occurred (still on fence about that), it occurred there in Z's bedroom.

JMO, and it could certainly be wrong.

I know I'm a notorious cynic, but for some reason, I actually believe LJYoung.

Or maybe I've just seen so many terrible liars in this case, that a good liar catches me off guard. Who knows?
I don't know why I'm so willing to believe this guy, but I do. We' haven't heard from SY, though. I've got a strong suspicion that if we ever do hear from him, he'll be far less convincing. But I'm trying very hard to remember that at this time, these are third or fourth hand allegations. It's too soon to draw conclusions.

Hello all, and yes LY is my brother, SY is my cousin(unfortunately my cousin) Im still learning what i can post and how to post and reply on here. work with me for a lil

I figured LY was your brother, Aaron. You can see the resemblence.

Glad you got verified. :)

K....it's on Alan Cavanna talking about the search warrants.

Shows a picture of the home. James Young denies raping her. Says he was questioned for 10 hours and passed a lie detector test. He says he had never seen Zhara in the home. When asked about Sammy, he says that EB had a relationship with EB. When asked if Sammy did anything to Zhara he said "I don't know for sure but I would like to think in my mind that he didn't." That was the jest of it all.

Deja Vu! I think we have heard THAT quote before!

IDK, I gotta say, if he is lying he is good at it. I have to agree with MK that I tend to take him at his word?

In that interview if I was a betting woman I would bet he is truthful,..IMO

Who knows, I still think EB is doling out crumbs - some are real - some misdirection.

Nobody look behind the curtain folks, the shows over here.

railbugfreak,

What are your thoughts with regards to what came out in the documents today regarding your brother and cousin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member