2010.11.30 - Discussion of Documents, re: Rape Allegations, TSY and LJY

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would allow him to respond in his own time around his own RL schedule to some questions I know many are wanting to ask.

True. But I'd suggest we ask AY how he feels about that before we actually start the thread.

JMO

ETA: On the other hand, if the mean old alien disguised as donald duck says go ahead, who am I to argue? :blush:

EB isn't the one who pointed the finger at LY and SY, right? We don't know who informed LE of the alleged rape. I really can't figure out who would jump into this mess and spin off a story like that if there wasn't something there... :waitasec:
The source told LE he/she heard it from JM who heard it from BM. BM told JM that SY told her he had done something very bad and had to leave town. BM wasn't an eyewitness, but she knew about the alleged rape. The warrant is somewhat vague, but reading between the lines, I don't think SY told her. So here's my question: Who did tell BM that Zahra was raped by the two Y's? Who told BM that Zahra had blood on her legs when "the mother came back"? Could it have been EB? Ya think?

True. But I'd suggest we ask AY how he feels about that before we actually start the thread.

JMO

ETA: On the other hand, if the mean old alien says go ahead, who am I to argue? :blush:

That will be fine. Just dont get mad if i dont get to it right away, I share a computer with my (awesome) new wife lol and cant be on here all the time. but i will answer what i can.

Here is your own thread AY. Just click on the link and it will bring you directly to your own place.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121122"]QUESTIONS FOR AY (Railbugfreak) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Have you known about this before hand railbugfreak or was tonights interview as surprising to you as it was all of us?

You're right- however, imo, I believe it originates with EB, trying to distance herself from the crime, or what happened to Zahra under her watch. Deja vu, Satsuma. MOO
You read my mind, Panthera. :tsktsk:

I just posted in another thread that I think EB is the source of the allegations. BM told JM, who told the source, who told LE. BM claims SY told her he had done something bad and had to leave town. The warrant doesn't say he told her about the rape. But she knew Zahra had "blood on her private parts" when EB returned. I think EB told her. And since I'm loathe to believe anything that comes from that woman's mouth, it will take a lot to convince me that the rape allegations are true.

I agree, Owl. This guy is trouble.

One other small point to add, but I think worth noting:

This charge: DRUG PARA - USE/POSSESS (PRINCIPAL)

This does give us specific evidence that LJY has a history of drug abuse. (Not that any of us thought for a minute that he didn't... still .. now there is documentation.) IMHO this could lend support to the theory of rape for drugs. This guy's obviously got access to drugs (or at least did at the time of conviction.)

MOO

Still doesn't mean he's quilty of raping and murdering a child, though.

JMO

LE (and us - for that matter) believe that Zahra was dismembered in the house. With that, these rape allegations are almost a moot point. By this I mean, Zahra was obviously not killed at the "block house". So, while they might have raped her, that wasn't her dimise. I read where LE didn't take that mattress that was outside and that LY said he urinated on it. That bothers me. It could contain both Zahra's DNA and the rapist(s) as well. Even if someone hit her in the head - she didn't die until later; at the house.

I am more interested in the old cocaine record. In one of the search warrants Lydicaine (sp?) was found at the Baker residence. Perhaps EB is throwing past associates indiscriminately under the bus for perceived injustices?

The whole LE not taking the mattress thing really bothers me. I HOPE that means LE had very good reason to believe this lead had no merrit.

Oh GOD. I just had a terrible thought! Maybe this belongs on the trafficking thread [if so, sorry mods], but I keep thinking about the previous landlords who said they kept hearing noises in the attack and found blankets etc. that looked like someone had been dwelling in the attic. I remember thinking at the time how difficult it would have been for Zahra to make it into that attic alone with one functioning leg. I believe [with all my heart] she was up there..and I just cant shake the feeling that she did NOT climb up there alone /and that she didn't *sleep* up there alone either.... I hope to dear God what I *think* took place up there is nothing more than delirium from this whole nightmare. :(

Oh GOD. I just had a terrible thought! Maybe this belongs on the trafficking thread [if so, sorry mods], but I keep thinking about the previous landlords who said they kept hearing noises in the attack and found blankets etc. that looked like someone had been dwelling in the attic. I remember thinking at the time how difficult it would have been for Zahra to make it into that attic alone with one functioning leg. I believe [with all my heart] she was up there..and I just cant shake the feeling that she did NOT climb up there alone /and that she didn't *sleep* up there alone either.... I hope to dear God what I *think* took place up there is nothing more than delirium from this whole nightmare. :(
Aww...c'mon. Don't let your mind go there. Remember, so far these are unsubstantiated, fourth-hand allegations. We don't know for sure that Zahra was sexually assaulted. Until I see real evidence or hear it from LE, I'm holding on to the hope that she wasn't, and I'm not letting go.

I was not expecting anything released on this case at all for awhile. It is all coming out and I hope it does not affect this case in anyway. Zahra needs justice !

I've also noticed in looking through the convictions for both of them that there doesn't seem to be anything that gives validity, at this point, to the allegations in the documents. Not all criminals are sexual deviants towards children. I may be wrong, but right now, unless LE has forensic evidence, it may just be EB trying to throw both of them under the proverbial bus. MOO

bbm
that is true... but sadly it to late when it does happen and there was no warning.

the thing with EB throwing theses two under the bus is that the tip did not come from her. In fact I have not read anywhere where EB mention theses two at all. (I might had miss that.. if I did please point me to a link)

GOD BLESS ZAHRA!
May she get justice for all the EVIL done to her!
These are not humans, none of them!!!

I just found out about this minutes ago...cannot process this in my mind tonight.

These people, however many there are, are sick AND evil. I'm pretty much speechless at this point...the wickedness here is so massive.

Editing: just getting caught up on the thread...does it appear these two men might NOT be involved?

You read my mind, Panthera. :tsktsk:

I just posted in another thread that I think EB is the source of the allegations. BM told JM, who told the source, who told LE. BM claims SY told her he had done something bad and had to leave town. The warrant doesn't say he told her about the rape. But she knew Zahra had "blood on her private parts" when EB returned. I think EB told her. And since I'm loathe to believe anything that comes from that woman's mouth, it will take a lot to convince me that the rape allegations are true.

Who is BM???

I'm not sure I can seek out any more info that would explain why dismemberment was what they decided to do after letting Zahara be raped and killed by these two men. I know I am shaking with rage and a puddle of sorrow for poor Zahra.

I don't find it anymore understandable. There were two dirt bags, and now there's four.

I just found out about this minutes ago...cannot process this in my mind tonight.

These people, however many there are, are sick AND evil. I'm pretty much speechless at this point...the wickedness here is so massive.

Editing: just getting caught up on the thread...does it appear these two men might NOT be involved?

I know, what a horrible day. I guess we all kind of knew this was coming, but to see it all spelled out just canes. Words cannot describe how awful this is. I want to exact heinous cruelty personally on everyone involved.

two may have been named but who's detained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998