2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he is verified, are we allowed to know his username/handle?

Let's just call him AY like we've been doing. I'm not sure what he wants to do and I think that's the last thing he's worried about too.

I'll be really surprised if we hear from him tonight. It's got to be a zoo over his way. Can you imagine the media frenzy going on in that area right now? :yow:

Sammy was called and he hung up phone AB and EB gave conflicting reports of last seeing Zahra.

Memorial later date for Zahra.

Public Thursday from 5 - 7 at night.

End of presser.

Some other threads of possible interest in light of this new information:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119664"]Zahra Baker's Possible Cause(s) of Death - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118912"]The Evidence Trail Zahra Baker - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119451"]Emotional Toll - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

whoops... removed as kimster didn't want it named :)

Ooops. I read that wrong! haha

I thought you wanted to call him by his hat instead of AY. Oh never mind. I'm getting loopy now.

His hat is railbugfreak and it's listed in the Professional Posters thread up in the sticky area.

Thread discussing AB's involvement here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5858336"]AB's Involvement ptII - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

poor ducky is gonna run right outta the tailfeathers! Ready for footrub? ty for runnin your butt off Whyaduck?

This was not said to have blood on it. The warrant stated, "a large dark stain". Sorry to be so picky but we don't know it was blood.

Apparently they removed a mattress from a yard in Burke county, that had come from the house the rape was reported to have taken place in. It reportedly had blood stain on it. All this was mentioned in the warrants. If they find semen and it's Zahra's blood I would think that's all they need.( I suspect this is the mattress they were looking for or found in the landfill).

I had heard about this but had prayed it was just one of those rumors that are not true. I'm so afraid this was not the first time. I bet she fought them like a wildcat.and that was why one of them said they might have hit her in the head. God bless our little Zahra.

Jut want to check..Can I post a picture of TY..He looks very creepy ....Yikes :sick:..I wish permission..TYIA

If anyone has anything they are unsure about posting, please PM a mod directly, as it is difficult and OT to has the rules out in the threads.

any locals can you shout out when the interview with alleged rapist begins on WCNC?

Jut want to check..Can I post a picture of TY..He looks very creepy ....Yikes :sick:..I wish permission..TYIA

Grabbed this from one of my posts in another thread, re: posting pics:

Quickly trying to focus all my understanding of all past rules...

• Are you 100% certain it is actually the suspect?
  • Is it from a page you can link?
  • Was the page private at the time, and is it now?
  • Are there any non-suspects also in the photo?
  • Are there any minors other than Zahara in the photo?

Those are the questions one must ask oneself in posting things of this nature.

If you are sure this is him, and it has not come from a social media site that is or was private, and it meets the other criteria, you should be okay.

I'm local and I'll be here. I'm assuming it's on channel 9. I'm new to Hickory and have only been here since June so I'm not as familiar with the area as others but I can report what is being said on the news.

This was not said to have blood on it. The warrant stated, "a large dark stain". Sorry to be so picky but we don't know it was blood.

Thanks Sherlock. I went back and fixed my post. Do you mind fixing the quote of mine in your post that was wrong. You are right.

any locals can you shout out when the interview with alleged rapist begins on WCNC?

If there is an interview, please start a show thread, and add transcripts, please.

Remember to date the thread.

I am so taken aback. I can not believe, I mean... never have I thought we could be discussing something so messed up. Never in my life.
I really wanted to hold on to my "died from neglect" theory, and because I can't I feel broken.

Poor Zahra. It's unbelievable.

I am reposting this radio link not to discuss the drug aspect as there is a thread to that but so that many of you that may not of heard this might understand how deceptive EB could be. I came across this by accident and was very interested in the statement from KD re black eye, abuse etc. It is on the right hand side just push to play

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=461183

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member