2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, It was me..Thanks for deleting that post. Won't happen again..I will go back to Lurking, I don't get in trouble that way..LOL

It is so hard to believe that a grown woman could have hated a child this much to have put that child through this!!

And that her father didn't notice one bit what she was going through :furious:

One of the men hit Zar in the head? Is this what EB meant by we, didn't really kill her?

This just keeps getting worse and worse... Poor Zahra. :(

The documents don't reveal how the girl died, but they suggest that acquaintances of Zahra's stepmother may have played a role in the girl's death. The records detail for the first time Elisa Baker's account of what was done with Zahra's body, and offer a glimpse of evidence police have uncovered.

In a statement to police, a source relays information that two men may have raped Zahra. When asked if they killed her, the source said "they might have hit her in the head."

The documents do not explain that, if someone else killed the girl, why the Bakers would conceal her death.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ra-bakers-body-dismembered.html#ixzz16oGc2tPJ

The documents don't reveal how the girl died, but they suggest that acquaintances of Zahra's stepmother may have played a role in the girl's death. The records detail for the first time Elisa Baker's account of what was done with Zahra's body, and offer a glimpse of evidence police have uncovered.

In a statement to police, a source relays information that two men may have raped Zahra. When asked if they killed her, the source said "they might have hit her in the head."

The documents do not explain that, if someone else killed the girl, why the Bakers would conceal her death.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ra-bakers-body-dismembered.html#ixzz16oGc2tPJ

How would they explain, the DNA that would found inside her body.

I'm sorry, It was me..Thanks for deleting that post. Won't happen again..I will go back to Lurking, I don't get in trouble that way..LOL

Drivemebonkers. :hug:

I never mean to drive people back into lurking, and you were in NO WAY the only person saying or hinting.

I fully understand the instinct, do believe me on that.

When news like this break, we all understand it is hard to remember some rules. That is why this site has mods.

When I remind everyone of these rules, it is rarely out of anger.

We just have to remember that our posts have the ability to ruin peoples' lives with speculation in the heat of the moment.

Oh this makes me soul-sick.

May ED and the rest of Zahra's true family be receiving the comfort and support they will need now and in the coming months.

...and may LE and all of the members of all investigative agencies be receiving support and counselling.

...credit to the Chief who bravely made it through to bring the people press conference updates.

...my heart absolutely goes all to all that are so affected by this horror.

And we know from other cases that initial media reports can contain some striking inaccuracies on items like dates.

The fact that it occurred at all is... brutally sickening... no matter when.

Just jumping off your post, Y.

Is there a link to the SWs or do we only have media reports about them?

The more I read the more I understand why LE did not want these unsealed as yet.

1. Public riled up and may come to their own conclusions about who these "suspects" are... and do something about it.

2. Suspects (who know what they did, whether they are named or not) are alerted to their status and may stop saying or doing things that LE may have been tracking to build their case.

3. Increased public pressure on LE to arrest and charge, although the warrants only have to be served for probable cause, while actual evidence may still be being gathered.

On the evening news tonight. The house where Z was allegedly raped was identified as located on County Line Road in Burke County. This was on WSOCTv news tonight. I hope it's okay to post

Just jumping off your post, Y.

Is there a link to the SWs or do we only have media reports about them?

Media reports only so far as I know daisy... we need a NC Muzikman!

FYI:

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

The full rules and policies of this board can be found here:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please read them.

From this point on, since this forum might be moving fast tonight, the mods will likely not have time to edit, and posts not within the rules will be removed instead of edited.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules if you have not yet had the chance.

Bumping.

I think we need to step back and digest rather than jumping off a cliff here with each revelation-JMO, but the rape sounds like an attempt at deflection. JMVHO. She was reported missing, a week to ten days later was raped and then she was returned to the parents house under the nose of LE, dismembered in the presence of EB who was in custody at the time, and then she helped dispose of her?

I think we need to step back and digest rather than jumping off a cliff here with each revelation-JMO, but the rape sounds like an attempt at deflection. JMVHO. She was reported missing, a week to ten days later was raped and then she was returned to the parents house under the nose of LE, dismembered in the presence of EB who was in custody at the time, and then she helped dispose of her?

I agree that the two reported rapists are pretty self-serving for EB, so I think we shouldn't let ourselves get carried away with that right away.

But my instinct is that the October date was an error.

Drivemebonkers. :hug:

I never mean to drive people back into lurking, and you were in NO WAY the only person saying or hinting.

I fully understand the instinct, do believe me on that.

When news like this break, we all understand it is hard to remember some rules. That is why this site has mods.

When I remind everyone of these rules, it is rarely out of anger.

We just have to remember that our posts have the ability to ruin peoples' lives with speculation in the heat of the moment.

Thanks and Huggs right back at you :hug:

the warrant states they found a dirty stained mattress on the ground at this Burke County location where the rape allegedly took place. I think maybe the date was a misprint.

Investigators searched a home in Hildebran after receiving information from an informant that 10-year-old Zahra may have been raped there, according to the warrants. The documents allege that two men raped the girl and that one of those men had a relationship with Elisa Baker, Zahra’s stepmother.
Sheriff investigators in Burke County found a mattress with a dark stain on it lying on the ground at the home, which is located on County Line Road, the warrants say. They then turned that information over to Hickory police.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25950739/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member