2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony is working on opening a link only thread on the warrants.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121104"]The search warrants - LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It is closed for now but that will be a great resource once we start disecting these warrants.

I am sure they have obtained swabs from these guys (mouth swabs)..so YES are awaiting results..after all Zhara wasnt completley skeltonized (sorry)..maybe they got some good forensics from her :-(

OT, but how do we know she wasn't completely skeletonized? Was that reported somewhere?

It might not be gospel, but if these are truly lies that EB has told...I can't bear to find out the real truth of what happened. I just can't.

I mean what kind of person makes up lies like this? A person with no soul!

BBM. That would be a sociopath and that describes EB pretty good doesn't it?

I'm not so sure that it would be conclusive enough. I keep latex gloves around the house for cleaning supplies/etc ... all of us have sensitive skin and we are known to grab them and throw them on, then put them back. So anyone in the house could wear them for any purpose. I'm sure all of our DNA's on the inside of them.

But if AB's DNA is the ONLY DNA (besides Zahra's) on those gloves, then he is done. LE just needs to hard data from the lab.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned that I spoke with AY tonight. This was merely to get information to verify him.

We did not discuss today's events because he seemed quite overwhelmed.

Since he is not named in the warrant, let's not insinuate that he is involved. IHNI idea if he is related to these other Youngs and hope he'll let us know when he has a chance to log on again.

wonder if the news outlets need some scanning help? I can see the techs and interns working hard to get these scanned in between sips of starbucks

Yes.

As of now, TSY and LJY are fair game for discussion, since they have been named as suspects in documents that have been made public.

Fantastic...... :)

http://www.caldwellsheriff.org/detainees.htm

Fail To Appear / CCSO / PRET / 98CRS006843 / $15,000 / ACTI / SECU / 12/06/2010 09:00, DC
Fail To Appear / CCSO / PRET / 99CR001699 / $500 / ACTI / SECU / 11/15/2010 09:00, BURK

as of now hope this is the right spot guys x

Attachments

• incustody.PDF
    48.9 KB · Views: 55
the hearing aides were in EB's jewelry box... ((nurse shakes head.....))

This statement jumped out at me BIG TIME. Like her hearing aids were some sort of trophy. I have read some evil stuff here and elsewhere, but I have to say this is one of the first times that I have felt physical pain in my chest, and the need to take a shower. I just can't process it all yet... don't know where to put my feelings.

ty kimster, I must have missed that post earlier (not that I was discussing AY) But I am glad to hear he is in process possibly of verification.

OT, but how do we know she wasn't completely skeletonized? Was that reported somewhere?

Apparently they removed a mattress from a yard in Burke county, that had come from the house the rape was reported to have taken place in. It reportedly had a large dark stain on it. All this was mentioned in the warrants. If they find semen and it's Zahra's blood I would think that's all they need.( I suspect this is the mattress they were looking for or found in the landfill).

I had heard about this but had prayed it was just one of those rumors that are not true. I'm so afraid this was not the first time. I bet she fought them like a wildcat.and that was why one of them said they might have hit her in the head. God bless our little Zahra.

The person that could of made that tip to Police about the "rape" could of been lying for some reason. We cannot give to much speculation to this unless we have some hard evidence that these 2 mentioned were involved. She could have been a drug dealer, meth or crack head, and wanted to get back at them and fabricated this story. This is just my opinion and I don't even want to take my mind there!

But if AB's DNA is the ONLY DNA (besides Zahra's) on those gloves, then he is done. LE just needs to hard data from the lab.

I heard on one of those programs where they discuss real crimes that fingerprints can be lifted from the inside of the latex gloves. I also believe Mike Brooks talked about it one night on another case.

Didn't know where else to put this but Emily had something to say tonight regarding this news and I wanted to share what a graceful soul she is.

http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=957&start=800#p2765

May God bless her and keep her this evening...

You can feel free to post this in the thread linked below so it won't get lost.

Just a reminder of the rules in that thread - there is to be NO bashing of ED anywhere.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118923"]2010.11.05 - Zahra Baker's Biological Mother Media and Interviews - MERGED - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This was just on WSOC tv Channel 4. WAXN News Reported LIVE by Alan Cavaungah (need to look up spelling)
Tracked a man in Burke County that was named in warrant per WSOC tv.

*****This was taken directly from 10pm presser.*****

Alan Cavanaugh wsoc tv/waxn - threw leg in dumpster, blah, blah, what was already reported

Two men questioned after tip

One man James Young said he denied raping questions

Sammy is cousin of Young, and was ex-boyfriend of EB.

The person that could of made that tip to Police about the "rape" could of been lying for some reason. We cannot give to much speculation to this unless we have some hard evidence that these 2 mentioned were involved. She could have been a drug dealer, meth or crack head, and wanted to get back at them and fabricated this story. This is just my opinion and I don't even want to take my mind there!

Yes. I believe it is to be remembered that none of the mentioned suspects have been proven guilty.

However, it is board custom to allow the discussion of people mentioned as suspects in MSM or in LE docs.

As a personal favour, however, I would like us to stick to initials as much as possible, b/c the internet lasts forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member