2010.12.14 - Theory coming from the Levi Page Show

I have a gym member ship that allows me to bring a friend as often as I like. I often go with a friend of mine, sometimes alone, sometimes she goes by herself and just gives my member #. The girls at the desk just log it in. I don't think they even know which one of us is the actual member, although they took my picture when I joined. Also, if you were to give a description of one of us, you could be describing either of us,(ht, wt, hair, even the way we dress) but to look at us we look absolutely nothing alike. Just saying, moo and all that :)

Was it ever established that Terri went to a totally different gym or her regular one that day? I thought Dede used to go to the same gym and had started going again or at least was on a new health kick? Seems like someone would recognize and know either one of them and not mistake them. They don't look that much alike and Dede's hair isn't long like Terri's. They're built differently as well.

Seems like they wouldl want to interview the child care worker in the gym- although surely they already have. I would think that the individual would know if the baby's mom dropped her off, or another woman.

The only similarities I see are overweight and hair with red hue. I agree with everyone who said the same, obviously :)

If it isn't even someone you know to begin with, you could easily be unsure whether it was DeDe or Terri. Especially if Baby K was there, because the focus automatically goes to the baby.

What people remember is strongly influenced by their own experiences. If you are a red head you are more likely to notice the differences. If you don't know any redheads, they are probably all going to look about the same to you.

Only the people who knew Terri well, would get much confidence from me when they said they believed it was Terri they saw.

I do wonder about the video though. Does Fred Meyer not have video? Or did they not get to it in time? :waitasec:

It really is amazing how easy it is to be mistaken for other people. I still get mistaken for my husband's ex wife a few times a year. We will walk in somewhere that he hasn't been in a while and they will address me as that she-devil.

She has one son, I have two daughters who are always with me.

She is 5'4... I am barely 5'0.

She is a bleach/white blond. I am a dirty blonde to brunette often with highlights.

She has blue eyes, I have hazel eyes.

She has no assets, I definitely do. (You would think the MEN, would remember this difference, no?)

She is frighteningly, anorexic skinny... I am simply very petite.

She is Morticia white, pale, looking half dead. I am just regular old tan.

She dresses like a girl, does her hair and wears make up. I am often mistaken for a guy, have my hair in a ponytail 99.9% of my life and wear make up the other 0.1% of it.

Just to name a few... there really is NO similarities. :waitasec:

Then there is also the fact that They have been divorced for 10 YEARS. Seriously. I have been in the picture for more than 8 years now and still get mistaken for the ex wife, who I really look absolutely nothing like. Even people who KNOW they got divorced, think that I am her and they got back together. :banghead:

If people can confuse me with that she-devil... they could definitely confuse Terri and DeDe.

There's a page of folks who support Terri with many pictures of her and if I recall her hair was pretty red at least since baby K was born.

(Incidentally, I was at a friend's house, used the guest bathroom in which they have hung a framed print of Klimt's Danae - all I could think of was how much it looks like TMH. Yikes.)

"all I could think of was how much it looks like TMH. Yikes.)

LOL!!! too funny. =)

"all I could think of was how much it looks like TMH. Yikes.)

LOL!!! too funny. =)

OMG I looked the picture up on the web and it DOES look like her LOL. Looks like a sexting picture LOL.

IMO if Dede checked that baby in to the day care, pretending to be Terri, checked herself into the gym, pretending to be Terri and talked to gym members, that knew Terri, pretending to be Terri and all of those people were mistaken that Dede was Terri, they all carry white caines.

Tonight one of the guests on Levi's show (not sure which one) said they think that TH and DDS look a lot alike and could have done a "switch" to confuse people? Like DDS was pretending to be TH somehow?

To me that seems a bit far-fetched but...what do you guys think?

IDK I think from the back with the hair they could look like... been bashing my head thinking how was this pulled off. I think it could been a hand off:banghead: TH planning to be seen one place but people or tips saying they seen her other places... which could been DEDE from the back or driving the truck.

One thing that has alreadys bother me was that TH dyed her hair (per Desiree) After Kyron went missing? Desirees said that TH was complaing about the color. not sure why this bother me.... but maybe it because we always told to look for changes in perts. Oh yea it bother me also she was more worry about her hair than Kyron.:furious: wonder if she was worring that maybe her and DEDE hair wasn't matching red.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back