2010.4.1 Nancy Grace - The Letters

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP back on, "Mark has put the nail in the coffin"??? LP says that TM said that
"anyone who comes into contact with KC gets body slammed"...

TM has been accurate in his description of the body site, per LP....

Oh geez, twins petting a bunny......quick, last channel button!

Ot Thanks to all who are joining in tonight! (Sorry Strawberry, I was feelin a little lonely here for awhile)

Drug dealer, Robin Adams, received 50 plus letters over 258 pages from KC.....whoo, she's scary looking! I'd befriend her too!

Now they're talking about the guard who was suspended.

Sylvia worked there for about a year @ the jail. Going over her employment records, tardies, good documentation skills.

NG jumps back to CA video - "did you give kc permission take $ from your credit cards or account"

Ohhhhh ~ I think I just figured out what CA's depo about ZFG has to do with the jail letters ~ the guard's last name is Hernandez. Maybe she's related!! (j/k) :D

Absences and tardiness and not reporting use of force - those are the disciplinary records on the guard Sylvia Hernandez....,

sorry, ears bleeding...back to CA depo.....she's in fine form.....refusing to answer questions about KC stealing money from her....took $200 - $300 from CA total.....
KC never discussed moving out....blah blah blah

CA saying, No kc did not have permission to take from my account, then turned around and said she discussed it w/kc and had her permission (?)

Of course she's going to be related Panthera! This case is one giant coinky dink!

Depo video - CA stating who lived @ sawgrass including RM, AD, JP , now discussing Father's day going to Mt Dora - fed Caylee went swimming after dinner, getting chilled too cold to have kc swim w/them. loud argument @ house & no altercation @ house. Why did kc & caylee never return to your home?

who fed breakfast to Caylee that morning of 16th? no clothing taken for a 5 day trip and air mattress was back @ house.

Ohhhhh ~ I think I just figured out what CA's depo about ZFG has to do with the jail letters ~ the guard's last name is Hernandez. Maybe she's related!! (j/k) :D
mmmm, no. Hernandez is a different last name than Fernandez. Both are common Hispanic names.

CA saying out of ordinary kc & caylee to be out of house for more than 2 days, never spoke to Caylee or hear her in background during June 16th thru July 15

It's interesting to re-watch this (though I have before but not in a while) to see which questions really get Cindy circling her wagons...

Honestly, I think NG didn't have enough to fill more than about 2 minutes of air tonight, so fill in from previous footage

hubby home, Gma Kat out....

I was wondering if NG didn't take off early for the holiday and she just recorded a couple of minutes of teasing intro's. I bet she won't be there tomorrow nite and no mention of the case until Monday (unless there is another bombshell tomorrow)

And... I've got a local segment here - the rest of you, if there are any nuggets, let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken