2010.4.16 Pat Brown: The Daily Profiler-Topic of the Day: Ron the Mastermind

Ron tells Tim Miller he did it to test Misty's lying ability right before TN called Tim Miller in to test Misty.......okay.

You are good.. I never even thought about that being the case..JMHO

Well I think a lot of the families in this entire saga aren't likable but I sure hope that doesn't make LE have tunnel vision or is their criteria for finding the real suspect who harmed Haleigh.

I am not surprised that LE yelled anything to anyone when they are interrogating them. LE is not there to hold hands but to ruffle the person's feathers, imo. If he was arrested on an arrest warrant.... then why wasnt he charged? Don't you have to charge someone with a crime when they are arrested?

IMO

There was no warrant for Ron's arrest, Levi is referring to the time Ron was arrested at AS home after the altercation with the Croslins.
He was charged and spent the night in jail.

I found AT LEAST one problem with this synopsis.
If Haleigh had died while Ron was at work and Misty called him to tell him, there is not a chance that he would take the blame or master mind a cover up. If she died on Mistys watch, he would have not done anything but what he did. why would he? don't make any sense whatsoever?

I agree with you and will give my reasons why he would mastermind a cover up.

What if Haleigh died on Misty's watch but it was Ron's previous actions that led to her death? He would have no reason to cover for her if it wasn't her fault!

One possibilty is that he went too far with punishment and an internal injury was inflicted he was not aware of.

Another possibility is if he crossed the wrong person and they came for revenge.
Harming Haleigh=revenge. It does happen. I have a cousin who crossed the wrong people and he's darn lucky he got away when he did or they would have taken him out in a field and shot him dead.

I think there is some truth to the story Tommy and Misty are telling but it wasn't Joe who came to the home to seek revenge and it may not have been a gun the person was after.

JMO

You are good.. I never even thought about that being the case..JMHO

Thanks...but it just popped into my head when I was reading your post and some others.

I cannot believe none of us thought of that before.

I agree with you and will give my reasons why he would mastermind a cover up.

What if Haleigh died on Misty's watch but it was Ron's previous actions that led to her death? He would have no reason to cover for her if it wasn't her fault!

One possibilty is that he went too far with punishment and an internal injury was inflicted he was not aware of.

Another possibility is if he crossed the wrong person and they came for revenge.
Harming Haleigh=revenge. It does happen. I have a cousin who crossed the wrong people and he's darn lucky he got away when he did or they would have taken him out in a field and shot him dead.

I think there is some truth to the story Tommy and Misty are telling but it wasn't Joe who came to the home to seek revenge and it may not have been a gun the person was after.

JMO

BBM

ITA
I know there are many posters who don't share this opinion, but this has been my opinion since day one. I have always felt that RC views himself as much more important in his 'crime profession' than he really is. We've seen him on tape skimming pills from the UC in his drug deal. It's possible he skimmed something much larger in value (possibly the machine gun??) from someone else. We also heard him say in that taped drug deal that (paraphrased) crossing someone would result in them going after his family. IMO, I took his revelation about that as possibly pertaining to HaLeigh.

All JMO :)

respectfully I don't believe AH from his track record. Misty also said she passed her lie detector tests. If I had something else I would maybe believe it.

IMO, the purpose of a lie detector test is an "investigative tool." The tool is they use it to apply pressure. It is not a pass the entire thing or fail the entire thing. They go question by question. Even if your question does not show deception, they will lie and tell you that it did. Otherwise, they cannot pressure you.

Seriously...they are not going to tell you that you passed your LDT because they will NEVER get you back in for questioning.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back