2010.5.23 Tommy jailhouse videos on Sky: General Discussion

K.
Tape 5...basically, they think there's a lot of holes in Misty's story and Hank tells the story about how Misty was calling Ron that night and she opened the door and he was standing there. Ron was jealous. After Haleigh went missing, Ron started shooting up in his arm, threatened to kill himself, sticking a gun in his mouth acting stupid.

Tape 5....Hank wants Lisa to finish up her stuff, then they are out of FL and Misty's on her own. Judge in St. John's County is a b*tch, per Tommy.

Tape 5...Tommy wants to ride with Misty to court so they can talk, but he doubts it. They feel targeted. Hank told Tommy not to be running around with Misty and her friends.

Tape 5...kids were scared of Ron. Ron would smack Haleigh in the face, per Misty via Hank to Tommy. Ron left the kids by themselves. A few days before Hank got into the accident, Ron called Hank at 1am and asked him to help him find Misty. Hank said "what about the kids" and Ron said "oh they be alright, they sleeping", Hank said "nooo, you go find Misty tomorrow".

Tpe 5...Lindsy is mad at Misty for putting Tommy in the middle. Misty tried calling Lindsy the day of the party (?) and Lindsy wouldn't accept the call.

Tape 5...Somebody had to help Misty, per Hank. LDT are . Tommy won't be nervous or scared, he'll be OK.

Tape 5...Steve Brown sick, in hospital with pneumonia, per Tommy.

I don't think I've heard one tape where Hank isn't whining about no job, no money, no gas and no minutes..

Yeah.......but after listening to Hank Sr. in all these tapes, I do feel sympathy for him. He knows his shortcomings when it comes to finding any kind of job. He can't read, Lisa can't read...... Good Lord. It's just so hard to fathom that in this day and age, and we're not talking about a "third world country - live in the boondocks" type of situation, that these people do not have the basic tools of reading. How in the heck can you get through life without it? I guess I just see Hank Sr. lamenting everything he has done or hasn't done in his life, and he knows he's paying for it now.

Just MO...............

Tape 5....talking about some guy who drives drunk on his golf cart and sells his pills every month who's still out (not arrested) but he'll get caught soon enough.

Tape 5....Misty got 125$ from some guy yesterday, per Hank.

Yeah.......but after listening to Hank Sr. in all these tapes, I do feel sympathy for him. He knows his shortcomings when it comes to finding any kind of job. He can't read, Lisa can't read...... Good Lord. It's just so hard to fathom that in this day and age, and we're not talking about a "third world country - live in the boondocks" type of situation, that these people do not have the basic tools of reading. How in the heck can you get through life without it? I guess I just see Hank Sr. lamenting everything he has done or hasn't done in his life, and he knows he's paying for it now.

Just MO...............

IA I do see many faults in Hank and Lisa, but I believe him, when in the Tommy audios he's talking about Lisa dragging him down. Hank does not look like he has done drugs all his life, I believe he worked until he couldn't any longer. I do have some sympathy for him and his situation. They have had a hard life, and I wish they could just show some though love to their children ........ no more visits, no more commissary $$ ..... and FGS just press 9 on the damn phone!!!!!

As an O/T, maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, but seeing Lindsy and Tommy talk and him telling her how much he loves her, it makes me so sad for them and their family and their kids. I hope he gets right and gets honest.

Tape 4...Tommy would rather go to prison, not stay in county. Tommy can't go into general population because of all of Misty's .

Tape 4...Tommy feels good, doesn't feel the need to "sniff a pill".
IMO, his drug of choice was Roxi's (roxicodone). Little blue pills, opiates. Easy to get, smaller then Vicodin, Darvocet, Lortab, ect. Easier to break up, makes small lines like coke...JFYI.

Tape 4....Chelsea doesn't want to talk to Misty nor does Lindsy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back