2010.5.23 Tommy jailhouse videos on Sky: General Discussion

Tape 4...talking about court and all the cameras. Hank is worried about Misty. Tommy says that she needs to quit making up lies and sending letters out to people. They don't understand.

Tape 4....Tommy thinks they (their family) just gave up this year. Hank needs his license, Tommy telling them to go to St. Augustine to see about the houses they are building to see if they can get jobs.

Tape 4....talking about prison vs. county, Lisa's probation, money, ect. Misty spent 200$ in one week. The list was on tv, why would they do that?. More smack talking on NG.

IA I do see many faults in Hank and Lisa, but I believe him, when in the Tommy audios he's talking about Lisa dragging him down. Hank does not look like he has done drugs all his life, I believe he worked until he couldn't any longer. I do have some sympathy for him and his situation. They have had a hard life, and I wish they could just show some though love to their children ........ no more visits, no more commissary $$ ..... and FGS just press 9 on the damn phone!!!!!

Yes....didn't Hank say something, IIRC, along the lines of "I thought about leaving and taking my kids with me, but I couldn't go home cause I was so embarrassed about Lisa and what she had done". I'm very curious as to what Lisa has been up to all these years..........:waitasec:

It just seems that Hank knows his shortcomings and admits so freely to his incarcerated children.

They are all in a huge world of hurt right now, and at this point, Hank and Lisa better look out for and straighten their lives right now if they are going to get anywhere and have some semblance of a meaningful life.

I agree with you.........TOUGH love is needed.

Oh no! Audio is all weird. For a second Tommy sounded like he was in slow motion.

Tape 2...Lindsy and Tommy, continuation to 3.

Lindsy tells Tommy "stuff is legal there". Tommy knows.

Tape 2...talking about moving to MA....boring, boring, boring.

OMG I'm falling asleep. They are talking about their kids.

Tape 1 which is a continuation of Tape 2. Lindsy and Tommy.

Tape 1...talking about kids, Lindsy's job application, someone's court date that Tommy is in jail with.

Tape 1...Lindsy's interview was the 5th. March or April, I'm not sure, I've lost track of dates.

Tape 1...Lindsy's tattoo is itching and Tommy thinks she looks good. He has nine days until court, she gave him 25$ and he has 27.25$ total. She wants him to make the money last. Tim is supposed to send him 50$ on the 1st.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back