2010.6.23~ issues with JVM~ could mystery man in photo crack the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the photo with man in background. Was photo doctored? You would have to be an expert to fool an expert - was TH an expert - doubt it.

lol.......Totally OT, but wasn't one of Casey's passwords or something timer55??? :eek:

Yesssssssss! CA had the theory that it meant in 55 days Zanny would return Caylee. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

lol.......Totally OT, but wasn't one of Casey's passwords or something timer55??? :eek:
yes ;-) I found the site during her case
back on topic

MB says that they need to look at her computer

photo expert: (disclaimer THANK GOD) JVM will not show face of the man because he could be innocent...

expert says that you would have to be an expert to fool an expert on if a picture was photo shopped. He says an expert would be able to tell quickly. If she is being cooperative perhaps she would just give up the computer without a SW

"Big Developement" Kyron's Uncle in jail... Websleuths is SO far ahead of these people... ;)

I thought she said there were 5 doors but only 2 were unlocked. Two, so which ones? That is significant don't you think as that limits the numbers of access a perp could use and thus allows more ppl to witness Kyron and perp leaving?

Now the uncle's pic and story. Scarey looking.

Michelle S says there doesn't seem to be a connection from several sources she talked to in LE.

where was sex offender uncle on the day that he went missing...

MS: says that they don't (le) think it is related/connected and included with MT. ST Helens case. MS says they are still searching the Island!

says this woman (SM) not a suspect and not a person of interest...

end of coverage

TH must be eliminated first as a suspect is what they're agreeing. Commercial time now probably long enough time to cook dinner.

Interesting about the pic - rumor now that TH actually photoshopped the guy INTO the pic. Yea right. I wanted JVM to ask that photo guy what he thought of the pic - notice she didn't do that? He didn't give his take on the pic at all!

Yes, there are 5 entries to the school only 2 were unlocked - but I can bet that some (if not all) of the others were the kind that you can go out - but stays locked from the outside.

Interesting about the pic - rumor now that TH actually photoshopped the guy INTO the pic. Yea right. I wanted JVM to ask that photo guy what he thought of the pic - notice she didn't do that? He didn't give his take on the pic at all!

Yes, there are 5 entries to the school only 2 were unlocked - but I can bet that some (if not all) of the others were the kind that you can go out - but stays locked from the outside.

Due to fire laws, all exits MUST be unlocked from the inside during times when occupants are in the building. They could have alarms on them to notify staff that they had been opened, but given the other security measures taken by this school, that is not likely.

jmo

Everyday has been the same with the TH, Look at TH, anwers from TH, odd non info about TH - they've cracked something already, IMO.

Due to fire laws, all exits MUST be unlocked from the inside during times when occupants are in the building. They could have alarms on them to notify staff that they had been opened, but given the other security measures taken by this school, that is not likely.

jmo

The way our school works is,the doors can be opened from the inside to go out,but locked to get back in.School employees all have ID tags they scan to open the doors from the outside.

Interesting about the pic - rumor now that TH actually photoshopped the guy INTO the pic. Yea right.

Yeah, there is NO way that guy was photo shopped into the picture. Especially not by Terri, who didn't even edit out red eye, crop by standers out of her pictures or lighten/darken them.

Photo shopping Kyron into the picture would have been more believable to me, but I do not believe that either. I think the picture is real. I think the other people are probably other parents and students.

OMG all this time I thought you guys were talking about the pic where Kyron is in front of his project and was missing his left arm. I thought she had photoshopped him into the pic but forgot to include the arm. :crazy:

Just because the school says the doors were locked doesn't mean that they really were, but getting out would be the issue, not getting in anyway.

Mayor Asks For Help To ID Man In Kyron Picture
http://www.kptv.com/video/24014601/index.html

Watch this video to the end and it is clear that the mayor did NOT check with LE before making this statement, they do NOT want or need his help, and he has no clue what is going on with the investigation.

IMHO, they identified this man in about 10 minutes after Kyron was missing when Terri was able to say, "Oh, that's Timmy's dad." (or whatever) and then they nailed down where Timmy's dad was for the rest of the day and moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288