2011.01.04 Defense Motion to Suppress Casey's Statements to LE

------i wonder what it is they want "clarified"-----or vacated ??

..judgeP's orders from the recent hearings ??

03/21/2011 Motion to Vacate
and in the Alternative Motion for Clarification

03/21/2011 Motion
for Leave to File Additional Witnesses

03/21/2011 Motion
for Leave to File Additional Witnesses

Oh this is gonna be amusing. methinks JB is running ahead of schedule. I didn't expect the weird motions until at least Tuesday or Wednesday. mainly because I don't think he types that fast.

I do believe that Casey's Dream Team has just experienced a nightmare. A smart hip judge facing off with a murdering momster.

IMO

ITA

The real dream team is the prosecution. The defense team, not so much. They should stick to defending traffic tickets.

Just listened to HLN...they were discussing Casey Anthony. I did have some company at first so may have missed some discussion but I didn't hear Caylee's name at all. They remarked
that it was sad that she had no visitors on her birthday. Jean C spoke up to say it was because of the prosecution she was not getting any visitors because they signed in the beginnng that they wanted her visits to be recorded. Since when was it the fault of the prosecution when I understood it to be the Sunshine law that all visits were recorded.:maddening:

Just listened to HLN...they were discussing Casey Anthony. I did have some company at first so may have missed some discussion but I didn't hear Caylee's name at all. They remarked
that it was sad that she had no visitors on her birthday. Jean C spoke up to say it was because of the prosecution she was not getting any visitors because they signed in the beginnng that they wanted her visits to be recorded. Since when was it the fault of the prosecution when I understood it to be the Sunshine law that all visits were recorded.:maddening:

It really angers me that these "well educated" journalists have not, after almost three years covering this case, figured out the Sunshine Laws? I mean, really???

It really angers me that these "well educated" journalists have not, after almost three years covering this case, figured out the Sunshine Laws? I mean, really???

ITA LOLa, IT'S so frustrating. Those who aren't as familiar with the case believe this baloney. She is on site and can't get it right. At least Vinny remarked that the ruling from HHJP was good for the Defense. ThEn Obilinsky (I just know I don't have that name correct) spoke up to say that the
:Defense will show that the forensics were not done well by the prosecution.Yea right.

I'm sure this is common knowledge here but I just read last week that Judge Perry was the Judge at the GJ when KC was indicted for murder in October....I don't know how I missed that little detail but I did?!? Bet the Defense is wishing they would of kept their mouths shut and stuck it out w/Judge Strickland :crazy:

You can watch the proceedings on youtube, I saw it a few months ago.

Oh this is gonna be amusing. methinks JB is running ahead of schedule. I didn't expect the weird motions until at least Tuesday or Wednesday. mainly because I don't think he types that fast.

lol, wow, you're on fire today....:) Keep 'em coming please.

You can watch the proceedings on youtube, I saw it a few months ago.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTtnPbHPOs[/ame]
-----kc anthony GJ indictment-- @ 42 seconds---judgeP----

..SA L.Lamar reads the entire 7 count indictment.

ITA LOLa, IT'S so frustrating. Those who aren't as familiar with the case believe this baloney. She is on site and can't get it right. At least Vinny remarked that the ruling from HHJP was good for the Defense. ThEn Obilinsky (I just know I don't have that name correct) spoke up to say that the
:Defense will show that the forensics were not done well by the prosecution.Yea right.

The only conclusion I can come up with, and the reason they are so pro-defense, is because they are trying to secure the Anthony's and defense interviews? They can not very well say what they really mean, can they?? The Anthony's only like to be around people who agree with them and see things their way.

We don't seem to have a thread for Dr. Logan's depo re Dr. Vass's findings. Wow - it was head banging and I barely understand what the heck they were talking about.

Mr. Ashton left him in shreds. For good reason....

What a waste of time. :banghead::banghead:

The only conclusion I can come up with, and the reason they are so pro-defense, is because they are trying to secure the Anthony's and defense interviews? They can not very well say what they really mean, can they?? The Anthony's only like to be around people who agree with them and see things their way.

You hit the nail on the head there. Watch Jean Casarez when she is commenting for In Sessions and then watch her when she is contributing to the Nancy Grace show- it's mind boggling how she is so pro defense on the In Sessions segments! In Sessions are buying the Anthonys goodwill in hopes of some exclusives at trial time! :banghead:

I made a mistake on my post....Vinny on HLN said the rulings by HHJP was very good for the prosecution. It was refreshing to hear him being more positive than he has been lately. I think you are right. They need those interviews. I think the Anthony's are old news but we all know how they love those cameras.:crazy:

I made a mistake on my post....Vinny on HLN said the rulings by HHJP was very good for the prosecution. It was refreshing to hear him being more positive than he has been lately. I think you are right. They need those interviews. I think the Anthony's are old news but we all know how they love those cameras.:crazy:

It's not the interviews. It is the tension and drama. They are now stressing or seeming pro defense because there is no drama or rating to be had in a slam dunk case. It was ratings gold when it was the state taking on the murdering tot mom who was being defended by a national "Dream Team". It is less dramatic when the national dream team has left, and the highly professional yet extremely silent "pro" prosecutors are pairing off against the ex bikini salesman and questionably competent DUI lawyer and foghorn leghorn. I mean it's like watching a marine battalion take on the ladies rotary club in full contact football. The weird defense or the defense on some of these shows is a rather pathetic attempt to "handicap" the sides in order to maintain some public drama and interest. It's a marketing technique being used to supersede journalism. It's deplorable, but they all do it these days in the same way that they all pay "blood money" for interviews and exclusive content.

It's not the interviews. It is the tension and drama. They are now stressing or seeming pro defense because there is no drama or rating to be had in a slam dunk case. It was ratings gold when it was the state taking on the murdering tot mom who was being defended by a national "Dream Team". It is less dramatic when the national dream team has left, and the highly professional yet extremely silent "pro" prosecutors are pairing off against the ex bikini salesman and questionably competent DUI lawyer and foghorn leghorn. I mean it's like watching a marine battalion take on the ladies rotary club in full contact football. The weird defense or the defense on some of these shows is a rather pathetic attempt to "handicap" the sides in order to maintain some public drama and interest. It's a marketing technique being used to supersede journalism. It's deplorable, but they all do it these days in the same way that they all pay "blood money" for interviews and exclusive content.

LOL, love that image you created :rocker:

I am sure it would never be allowed, but if it were....the state could wrap up the whole "KC is a timid little lamb that was scared of big bad po-lice takin her to jail" with one witness:

Leonard Padilla.

...and two questions:

Q: "Mr. Padilla, on at least one occasion, was KC's freedom to be comfy at home or go to jail subject to your decision?"

A: Yes.

Q: "And, Mr. Padilla, though KC knew you, Tony and Rob, could wrangle her back to jail and that you had some control over what happened to her, what did she tell you when you confronted her with your suspicions about her story?"

A: "She told us to get the f%$# out of her house."

You hit the nail on the head there. Watch Jean Casarez when she is commenting for In Sessions and then watch her when she is contributing to the Nancy Grace show- it's mind boggling how she is so pro defense on the In Sessions segments! In Sessions are buying the Anthonys goodwill in hopes of some exclusives at trial time! :banghead:

I Knowwwww! Staples commercial... ;)

I wish Jean and Co. would listen to the very first phone call from jail.. Casey to her Mom, Lee and Kristine.

In that first phone call.. I heard straight out of ICA'S mouth, the cussing, the tone and 'Tude... it was all I needed to hear.

Wow, even after all this time, I'm still floored by the way she talked to her own family like that... given a missing Caylee... for 31 days? :(This little gem will have the jurors aghast, I'm quite sure! And I predict it's one of the many things that will ensure Caylee will get justice, soon.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16991942/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back