2011.01.06 State Taking Depositions

Yep, hence the request for more investigative dollars ?? They still haven't found the "right" searchers yet ... Of course as long as the judge says OK to more money, the more things to "investigate" the defense will come up with ...
I'm thinkin Judge Perry is going to be ending the flow of unnecessary dollars for "investigating" ... I think it's time for that fine-toothed comb ...

I sure hope so. And, when is it ever ok for an investigator to go driving around hoping to catch folks at home or at their work to speak with them. What is wrong with picking up the phone and contacting them by phone to set up an interview time?

OMG.....waist deep!!!! You just.....honest to GOD

you just can't make this stuff up!!

Casey Defense Witnesses: Area Was Submerged

"The Galloways told WESH 2 News on Thursday that the area where the remains were later found was under waist-deep water in September 2008. From what they saw, they said they believe Caylee Anthony's remains were present and submerged."http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26562463/detail.html

I am soooo laughing, I am crying.

I sure hope so. And, when is it ever ok for an investigator to go driving around hoping to catch folks at home or at their work to speak with them. What is wrong with picking up the phone and contacting them by phone to set up an interview time?

When is it OK? I have the answer: when it's not your money that's paying for it! Jose was careful not to waste any of his windfall on investigators, that's for sure!

OK... given that we have at least three of the defense's hand-picked searchers who are saying unequivocally that

1) they were NOT in the exact location where Caylee was found, and that

2) the reason for this was at least in part because that area was underwater at the time...

I have two questions of my own.

First, HOW exactly did the defense identify that any of these searchers had any kind of "relevant" information? What on earth made them think that these folks would say anything to the SA other than what they did?

And second (or is it "finally"?), is anyone up for a friendly wager that the next defense story will be "Of course there was water there, and that simply means that SODDI and tossed the remains into the water after KC was jailed in order to submerge and hide them, hence the pavers"?

Knock Knock......

Casey ....

this is not good, not good at ALL!
I do hope she gets the daily paper.

OK... given that we have at least three of the defense's hand-picked searchers who are saying unequivocally that

1) they were NOT in the exact location where Caylee was found, and that

2) the reason for this was at least in part because that area was underwater at the time...

I have two questions of my own.

First, HOW exactly did the defense identify that any of these searchers had any kind of "relevant" information? What on earth made them think that these folks would say anything to the SA other than what they did?

And second (or is it "finally"?), is anyone up for a friendly wager that the next defense story will be "Of course there was water there, and that simply means that SODDI and tossed the remains into the water after KC was jailed in order to submerge and hide them, hence the pavers"?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: Those being the pavers DC was to use as guidance to the spot? Oh, but I digress.......
PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The defense already has a track record for making misstatements about what people have said compared to what that person actually stated. Plus if you put 10 TES volunteers on the stand who all state the same thing you would have to believe what they are saying as the truth. My guess is these searchers were never given depos by the defense so it's their word against the PI. Don't you have to swear someone in in order to impeach their testimony?? jmo

Ahhhhhhh, comeon' now LambChop - what is a little 'half-truth and mis-spokes among friends and searchers, eh?

LMAO -- yes, Judge Stan, the irony is indeed rich!!!!!!!!

It hurts my heart to think of the waist deep water with poor Caylee there. I curse that storm...did ICA know how lucky she was when it was blowing the day she got sprung?

And lots of it... waste deep!

Someone smack me now for what I am about to do
:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

But........It does ABSOLUTELY bring new meaning to the famous words of KC......
"Waste, huge waste!"

Waist deep water, attorneys and searchers up to their waist in water........ CM, JB do this: :truce: IT IS YOUR ONLY HOPE!
(evil grin, as I personally don't think the state would entertain a plea deal!)

I hope the State brings this up tomorrow at the hearing. Why should the defense be allowed to add witnesses after the deadline :furious: :banghead: :maddening:

Nums - you trying to trick JB just cause he and CM count on us for info - or did I miss this? It is not on our fancy calendar. :waitasec::waitasec:

It's sad we have a system that allows people like Mason to go on tv and blatantly, unabashedly lie about what witnesses did or did not do. How is he respected in any way? I am so disgusted.

Well, Horace, it's like this. When you get to be our age, CM and me, thwarting is the only pleasure you get from life. And my guess is he really was not lying but having a senior moment. Some of us live in a different reality than most. Not me, of course. Oh no, not me, never would happen. My daughter has permission to put me in a rowboat and push me out to sea. lol jmo

I just don't think he can have it both ways...I mean if Mason was really that unfamiliar with the case and was making those incorrect statements in error...is he really competent to represent someone on a murder trial? Otherwise...he's lying intentionally. Kinda scary but I know he likes to threaten people who speak about him online, so I'll be quiet now.

Prosecutors Question New Witnesses Under Oath Thursday
POSTED: 4:37 pm EST January 20, 2011
UPDATED: 4:58 pm EST January 20, 2011

On Thursday, prosecutors had the chance to question more than 10 witnesses under oath.

SLIDESHOW: 20 TV Channels Casey Jurors Can Watch

Among them were Kevin and Lisa Galloway, a husband and wife who searched with Texas EquuSearch on all-terrain vehicles within a few feet of where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

"We were probably the closest to her of anyone on the search," said Lisa Galloway.

The Galloways told WESH 2 News on Thursday that the area where the remains were later found was under waist-deep water in September 2008. From what they saw, they said they believe Caylee Anthony's remains were present and submerged.

"Do you think there was any way it was dry enough for someone to move the remains after Casey was locked up on Oct. 14?" asked WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.

"We went in there three times and that water was deep," said Kevin Galloway.

Another witness that testified on Thursday, Melinda White, told WESH 2 news she never searched the exact area where the remains were found.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26562463/detail.html

It appears the defense is just puffing smoke, once again...I believe their spin will spin them right into the pokey, if they continue on...It's beyond unbelievable the stuff they speak...I tell ya', if I ever get reincarnated, please I don't want to come back to earth as a defense attorney...:seeya:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Prosecutors Question New Witnesses Under Oath Thursday
POSTED: 4:37 pm EST January 20, 2011
UPDATED: 4:58 pm EST January 20, 2011

On Thursday, prosecutors had the chance to question more than 10 witnesses under oath.

SLIDESHOW: 20 TV Channels Casey Jurors Can Watch

Among them were Kevin and Lisa Galloway, a husband and wife who searched with Texas EquuSearch on all-terrain vehicles within a few feet of where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

"We were probably the closest to her of anyone on the search," said Lisa Galloway.

The Galloways told WESH 2 News on Thursday that the area where the remains were later found was under waist-deep water in September 2008. From what they saw, they said they believe Caylee Anthony's remains were present and submerged.

"Do you think there was any way it was dry enough for someone to move the remains after Casey was locked up on Oct. 14?" asked WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.

"We went in there three times and that water was deep," said Kevin Galloway.

Another witness that testified on Thursday, Melinda White, told WESH 2 news she never searched the exact area where the remains were found.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26562463/detail.html

It appears the defense is just puffing smoke, once again...I believe their spin will spin them right into the pokey, if they continue on...It's beyond unbelievable the stuff they speak...I tell ya', if I ever get reincarnated, please I don't want to come back to earth as a defense attorney...:seeya:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Many here predicted the outcome of this fishing expedition that was conducted at the expense of taxpayer funds.
The Defenses own witnesses now are saying publicly that the area was submerged in waist deep water, that Caylee's remains was under that water the whole time and that the exact spot the Defense stated their new witnesses searched was not so exact after all

Will he Baez now drop the "body was moved" defense?

Wonder what is next the trial will be here soon and what defense does he have? What doubt can he raise?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gf0Q6CoTyE[/ame]

I am happy about the Florida rule that each witness may be deposed.
"They are boxed in", defense expert Richard Hornsby explains, "They can't backtrack."

"It is a gut punch because you are calling on this person's family to put her to death."
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LRTLaGHWYQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go_AcwR8AWk[/ame]
October 14, 2008 George testified at grand jury
"My focus is on my grandaughter. It always will be.I want everyone to have a prayer for my family today".

On this same date, Casey was later arrested.

I searched for Caley but not in the area where they found her remains. I don't even know why the detective signaled me out. The only tie I have to the area is that I drove by in the car. I didn't even get out of the car. I think the defense needs a better detective. (But I hope they don't get one, this ones doing just fine for the prosecution.)

I searched for Caley but not in the area where they found her remains. I don't even know why the detective signaled me out. The only tie I have to the area is that I drove by in the car. I didn't even get out of the car. I think the defense needs a better detective. (But I hope they don't get one, this ones doing just fine for the prosecution.)

Welcome to WebSleuths, Fitterwoman :seeya: and thank you for searching for Caylee...

I believe the defense team is just taking their PI for his word and his word seems to be failing ICA big time. He's gotten it wrong with many and I wonder what ever became of the allegations of witness tampering? He did it with JJ and others. I do hope His Honor has that file waiting to be released to the Florida Bar Association and next will be whoever is ontop of PI's and their licensing...huge waste, if you ask me...JMHO

Justice for Caylee will be sweet...I truly can't wait for May 11, 2011 and see this prisoners facial expressions, her tears for herself and writting feverishly as each witness testifies..I can invision Baez and his neck twitches :maddening: He will be very disliked by those jurors and I do believe JA/LDB/FG will be very likable as they seek justice for Caylee...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23