2011.01.14 Hearing: Jury Selection Expected To Be Main Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
u have to pay to put stuff on utube?

Well you could be right - How would Casey view the two options? Cop a plea and everyone will know or sit in a trial for 8 weeks and listen to all the testimony and evidence. It's really a "sophie's choice" for Casey, isn't it. Neither option can be appealing to her but she's going to have to do one or the other.

I still think she will cop a plea. It's 8 weeks and Death or cop a plea and Life. LWOP because I don't think the SA would agree to anything else.
The last hearing she was at, JB got it from the Judge. It's all getting very real now. It's been awhile since any male attorney has joined the team and made her feel special. Long gone are the "I feel pretty" moments when the attorney's lined up to greet her as she entered the courtroom. I think she will cop a plea just as she did in the fraud case. Oh and add to that , that one of or the most well known anti death penalty attorney's has left the team. She has to think about that.

Closing time. :)

Please carry on discussing relevant topics from the hearing in the appropriate existing threads or creating new ones where necessary.

Thanks again for providing insight today for those unable to watch.

For those that missed this hearing and would like to watch, the links are available in Today's News thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123